Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: James Franco Promo
Topic Started: Nov 10 2009, 12:15 PM (551 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

General Hospital always does fantastic "stunt" promos.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Looks good. But too much Sonny and Jason and Carly and Sam.

And Lucky looks ridiculous with JJ in the role...

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm pretty sure GH is going to get the Emmy next year. I call it now.

Melly

WTH is Maxie doing with him and that looks like she sleeps with him. Are they breaking up Spixie? Finally we see why he's obsessed with Jason after all these criptic scenes

jeter2684
Member Avatar

okay... that preview was really good..im so looking forward to where the storyline will go :biggrin:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I just saw the teaser version of this while watching DAYS on SoapNet. I have to admit, I'm kind of excited to see James Franco on GH and this, as Kenny pointed out, is a great promo.

Lucky ass Maxie looks like she's got some intimate scenes with JF as well!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I can't help it. I'm totally geeking out each time they air this promo. As much as I want to hate it thinking it's just more of the same old General Mobspital, it seriously looks like a primetime drama and I'm James Franco's bitch for life. Kirsten Storms is a lucky lady.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply