Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Carly has a daughter!; Dec 1st issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Nov 19 2009, 12:21 AM (6,708 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD and SOW each feature an interview with Crystal Chappell.

Chappell tells SOD that Carly killed Lawrence, because Lawrence was going to kill her daughter. Lawrence had been emotionally and physically abusive, and "it was an isolated incident where she ran off to a medical convention and she had a quick affair with a friend and ended up pregnant." [Emphasis added.] Carly told Lawrence what had happened, and he told he her was fine with their raising the baby together, but then when the baby was born, Lawrence said he wanted to kill the child or at least give the child away. Carly let the child be given away because she felt it would be better for the child. She couldn't escape Lawrence.

Chappell continues that Carly knows that Vivian is in town "to avenge her nephew's death". Carly's biggest fear is that Vivian will find out about the child. She knows Lawrence didn't tell anyone about the child, but she's afraid that Vivian will somehow find out and harm the child, since Lawrence wasn't able to.

Carly tells Maggie that she wants to move in with her, because, as Chappell says, "The two girls [Mia and Melanie] are living there, and she wants to be in close physical proximity to her daughter." Chappell says she knows who the daughter is, but difficult as it may be, she can't tell us yet!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

Thanks! I'm glad Carly moves in with Maggie! I hope Bope can work on their issues now! I guess that means Dan is the father of Carly's child! Seems as though the Dan and Carly rumors may have been correct. I'd actually like to see these two together! At least Dan wouldn't be sleeping with every girl in town!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I love that they are having Maggie involved in Carly's story like this and Carly is getting to do stuff outside of the Bope drama.

Fingers crossed that Melanie is the daughter and Dr. Dan is NOT the father, but medical convention makes me wonder.

Then again... there was a Dr. Layton on DAYS in the 90s. Just sayin'.

LovingDays

please god be Melanie

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ellie
Nov 19 2009, 12:21 AM
Carly's biggest fear is that Vivian will find out about the child. She knows Lawrence didn't tell anyone about the child, but she's afraid that Vivian will somehow find out and harm the child, since Lawrence wasn't able to.
Buried Alive Part Deux?

Please let the daughter be Melanie!

Please don't let the father be Dr. Dan. That medical convention line has me worried. I'm not the least bit interested in a Carly/Daniel/Chloe triangle.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

The medical convention info makes me fearful that Dr. Manwhore Jonas is the father of Carly's daughter. I'm really hoping the daughter is Melanie.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This sounds great. I'm hoping it's Melanie.

Kenny
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Nov 19 2009, 12:29 AM
The medical convention info makes me fearful that Dr. Manwhore Jonas is the father of Carly's daughter.
When will the Days writers realize that nobody likes Dr. Dan? NOBODY. What's the point of keeping him around? I'm sick of watching him molest every woman on the show.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I hope it is Melanie too.

Thanks Ellie!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Wasn't Trent some kind of doctor? Before he became a professor? Or am I making that up?
I don't want Dr. Doeseveryone to be anybody's father ... least of all Melanie's. I don't want Mia to be Carly's daughter either, so the only option is that Melanie is .. but I can't see Carly romping with Trent. ?? Hmm.

Mason
Member Avatar

My worst nightmare is that the daughter is Mia and the father is Daniel. I hope it's no combination of that horrible scenario. I hate both characters and to have Carly permanently linked to either one of them would just be...ugh.
Edited by Mason, Nov 19 2009, 12:40 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I was wondering why Daniel would be at the Kiriakis Mansion for Christmas (as spoiled by Nadia Bjorlin) but now it makes sense. Vivian will be there too and she'll probably get close to the truth by associating with Dr. Sperm.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I was also wondering about the manwhore being at the Kiriakis mansion for Christmas. Then I remembered he is Victor's godson so that's probably why he is there. He doesn't have any other family in town and neither does Chloe.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

WOW! thanks I'm looking forward to this. I in a way want it to be Mia but find myself more rooting for Melanie.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

dc cubs
The medical convention info makes me fearful that Dr. Manwhore Jonas is the father of Carly's daughter. I'm really hoping the daughter is Melanie.
Plus the interview Corday did back in July mentioned a Bo/Hope/Carly/Daniel quad being played this fall. Up to this point Justin has been in there though and not Daniel at all.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Nov 19 2009, 01:03 AM
dc cubs
Plus the interview Corday did back in July mentioned a Bo/Hope/Carly/Daniel quad being played this fall. Up to this point Justin has been in there though and not Daniel at all.
I wouldn't put that much stock in what the plans were back in July. WK said he was originally only supposed to be in Salem for six weeks at the most.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

If it's Melanie and Daniel's the father, that could throw an even odder angle on Philip's pursuit of Melanie considering Daniel's planning to marry Chloe and he's Victor's god-son (and we all know what Victor thinks of Melanie).

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

IMissAremid
Nov 19 2009, 01:05 AM
Angie79
Nov 19 2009, 01:03 AM
dc cubs
I wouldn't put that much stock in what the plans were back in July. WK said he was originally only supposed to be in Salem for six weeks at the most.
Yeah, I know. They haven't followed that part at all. It just makes it seem more possible that he could be the father since they must have originally been thinking about putting Daniel in that group.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 19 2009, 01:05 AM
I wouldn't put that much stock in what the plans were back in July.
I don't put much stock in anything that comes out of Corday's mouth.

4everccfan

I think is Melanie,,but please don't make Daniel be the father..bring another doctor!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply