Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'FlashForward' shuts down production
Topic Started: Nov 24 2009, 01:36 PM (687 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Exclusive: 'FlashForward' shuts down production
by Michael Ausiello

FlashForward is taking a step back.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that ABC has temporarily shut down production on the rookie drama. The move comes a month after the departure of co-showrunner, Marc Guggenheim, and less than a week after FlashForward hit a new ratings low.

An Alphabet spokesperson confirms the shutdown, but is quick to note that the show’s schedule was designed to accommodate such breaks. “They started production early so that they could have the luxury to do this,” says the rep. “They want to maintain the high quality of the show, and this gives the writers the opportunity to do so.”

FlashForward’s lull won’t be nearly as long as the month-long creative hiatus ABC imposed over at V. The Alphabet rep says FF — which airs its mid-season finale on Dec. 3 — will resume production on Monday after just a six-day break.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/23/exclusive-flashforward-shuts-down-production/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

This show was so promising when it first started, but I was completely bored by the fourth episode.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

i have the last episode on my dvr still and have no desire to watch it. I agree great premise and exciting first couple episodes, but it's turned into a bit of a dud.

Mason

I knew this show was going to tank as soon as the initial novelty wore off. It's just happening sooner than I thought.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Add me the the group who got bored after about the 4th episode.

Now V is a diffrent story, I am addicted to it and can't wait til it returns in the spring

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

This would have been better as a mini series.

King
Member Avatar

I know it is no secret, but I've heard this show is a complete MESS behind the scenes.
Edited by King, Nov 24 2009, 11:44 PM.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

King
Nov 24 2009, 11:43 PM
I know it is no secret, but I've heard this show is a complete MESS behind the scenes.
Whats the 411?

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I actually really like this show mostly because of Demetri and Zoey but Zoey's on once in a blue moon. Other than them I have little interest in the show. I know other people who've lost interest though.

King
Member Avatar

Nubia
Nov 24 2009, 11:46 PM
King
Nov 24 2009, 11:43 PM
Whats the 411?
I just knew that they brought in a new showrunner who was re-doing things, and it was kind of chaotic.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply