Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Christmas time in Salem!
Topic Started: Oct 21 2009, 04:21 PM (4,753 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Nov 25 2009, 12:57 AM
http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/clips/days-insider-interviews-wally-and-nadia/1176404/

Nadia say there will be a christmas dinner at K mansion the people are Chloe,Daniel,Philip,Vivian,Stefano,Victor,Kate im sad Justin is not there but its will be really fun i cant wait that will be so much fun lollll
That ought to be fun! :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

I can totally see Mel and Mia getting their own balls. And of course the return of Sydney will be the Christmas miracle. I would like Nathan or Maggie to read the Christmas story but something tells me it will be Rafe - because the writers love him so much. Then he and Sami can go have sex under the Christmas tree or something.

wagon

I love the big family Christmas get togethers and I also miss the once a year or so special party where everyone is together and all dressed up. With over half of everyone's favorite characters missing and just a bunch of teeny-boppers that dream is futile.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

dorothyg
Dec 6 2009, 09:08 PM
Maggie will probably make sure Melanie and Mia have their own Christmas ball for the tree. :wink:
Really defeats the purpose of a Horton tradition though. They are only apart of the family by association.

kitkat
Member Avatar

littlemony
Dec 7 2009, 03:06 PM
I can totally see Mel and Mia getting their own balls. And of course the return of Sydney will be the Christmas miracle. I would like Nathan or Maggie to read the Christmas story but something tells me it will be Rafe - because the writers love him so much. Then he and Sami can go have sex under the Christmas tree or something.
Though sex under the tree sounds interesting. I don't think that's a Rafe thing. I hate that it's not Steve, I loved him reading the Christmas Story, just so it's not Daniel.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I thought there was a spoiler or tidbit somewhere that confirmed it was Nathan that reads the Christmas story to the kids in the hospital. Was that from OBK?

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Yes Sheri I think Kitty did confirm that Nathan will be doing the Christmas Story this year.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

This week's SOW had some pictures of past Horton Christmas celebrations. There is a pic of the 2009 Horton Christmas tree. However, it doesn't appear to be at Alice's house. It's hard to tell from the pic but I'm not sure where the Horton Christmas celebration will be this year. The tree is also sparse on Horton ornaments. Maybe they took the pic before all the ornaments were put on.

Posted Image

Kenny
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Dec 12 2009, 03:31 PM
There is a pic of the 2009 Horton Christmas tree. However, it doesn't appear to be at Alice's house.
I thought I read a spoiler recently which said that the tree decoration will be taking place at the Horton house?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Me too. It said something about Bo and Hope deciding to move Christmas Eve to the Horton house. That's definitely Bo and Hope's house though in that picture. I wouldn't really be upset if the ornament hanging is taking place at Bo and Hope's because, well, Hope is a Horton. And yes, it would be nice for it to be passed down to Maggie's house if it's no longer being held at Alice's, but it doesn't seem like they want to give Mickey and Maggie their living room set back after they used it for the Theta Chi house.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Dec 12 2009, 09:01 PM
dc cubs
Dec 12 2009, 03:31 PM
There is a pic of the 2009 Horton Christmas tree. However, it doesn't appear to be at Alice's house.
I thought I read a spoiler recently which said that the tree decoration will be taking place at the Horton house?
I thought I heard the same. Strange.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thursday
Bo and Hope agree to have the Horton Christmas at Alice's; Julie presses Bo and Hope to get back together.

That's for Thursday, Dec. 24 from the CDN TV Guide spoilers.

mysteryqueen

:) i love christmas in salem ik love the hortons hanging everybod's ornaments on the tree

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

IMissAremid
Dec 13 2009, 01:17 AM
Thursday
Bo and Hope agree to have the Horton Christmas at Alice's; Julie presses Bo and Hope to get back together.

That's for Thursday, Dec. 24 from the CDN TV Guide spoilers.
Julie needs to butt out :lol: I don't want the two of them to reconnect over the holidays.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Christmas Pics:

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/gallery_4193.html

aimees76
Member Avatar

The picture of Lucas and Allie made me :(

dylan76
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 22 2009, 05:43 PM
The picture of Lucas and Allie made me :(
Ditto. It was sad knowing that Bryan is leaving. Ok, I'm sorry, I don't hate Lucas!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply