Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Sydney Is Kidnapped!; Dec 8th issue; Article Summaries
Topic Started: Nov 25 2009, 08:09 PM (7,155 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

That is so true. It is all about EJ, no one else. He is alone now--- estranged from his father, although still living in his house, his wife has decevied and betrayed him and is gone. So, that leaves Sami. He doesn't care that she is in love with someone else and has made that perfectly clear to him.
I didn't see Rafe looking worried at all at the end of Monday's show. He knows Sami loves him and he loves her. If she wanted to stay at the mansion to let EJ comfort her-- she could have, but instead, she jumped up and went to Rafe and left with him. She may feel pity for EJ, but not love and he knows it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Hmmm...so since Rafe and Sami are dating no one is permitted to touch Sami's hand or back? Good God - when they get married should he keep her in a bubble? :o How else can he be sure that she won't be treated 'inappropriately'?

Unless Sami has asked EJ not to touch her and he refuses to honor that request I see nothing inappropriate in their exchange. However, I do see very clearly the bond the two of them share and not just because of their children. :wub2:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

Inappropriate, now this is a guy who knows Sami is attached (meaning with Rafe). Yet there he is with his hand on her hand, not in her hand (meaning she's not holding his)... And his hand on her back. I didn't say taking advantage, I said behaving inappropriately.

EJ is acting "inappropriately" toward Sami when she and Rafe are dating by simply touching the top of Sami's hand or patting her on the back as they commiserate in their grief and worry about their kidnapped baby? Geez, is Rafe going to make her wear a burka if they get married?

Quote:

If she wanted to stay at the mansion to let EJ comfort her-- she could have, but instead, she jumped up and went to Rafe and left with him.

I highly doubt if Sami said she wanted to stay with EJ that Rafe would have been perfectly fine with that, given that before leaving the pub Rafe was blustering to Roman about how he thought Sami had spent enough time with EJ already.

I also don't think Rafe looked very comfortable with Sami's concern about EJ during their hug at the end of the show whether she has love or pity or empathy for him. Rafe is insecure about EJ whether he admits it or not.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I have no clue why Rafe would be insecure about EJ.
Sami pretty much ran her ass out of the mansion as soon as Rafe came to pick her up (that seems to be her MO with EJ. LOL!).
One could say she was still thinking of him when she was hugging Rafe, but it seemed more out of pity than concern. I am sure Sami does feel sorry for him...he is all alone and it was because he threw "that thing" out on her ass without a second thought.
Pair that up next to SuperRafe and there isn't a choice.

Speaking of though, where is that other "bond" that Sami and EJ have? Why isn't Johnny at EJ's house? Or with Sami? Where is that kid? I truly think that they forgot about that "bond". LOL!
Edited by Alligato, Nov 30 2009, 05:17 PM.

chante

this is what i think, that stephano is going to steal sydney from nicole.
here i the link
http://www.dayscafe.com/buzz.html

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 30 2009, 05:16 PM
I have no clue why Rafe would be insecure about EJ.
Sami pretty much ran her ass out of the mansion as soon as Rafe came to pick her up (that seems to be her MO with EJ. LOL!).
One could say she was still thinking of him when she was hugging Rafe, but it seemed more out of pity than concern. I am sure Sami does feel sorry for him...he is all alone and it was because he threw "that thing" out on her ass without a second thought.
Pair that up next to SuperRafe and there isn't a choice.

Speaking of though, where is that other "bond" that Sami and EJ have? Why isn't Johnny at EJ's house? Or with Sami? Where is that kid? I truly think that they forgot about that "bond". LOL!
Agree completely. Rafe has no reason to be insecure about EJ. They settled that months ago. I saw a lot of pity for EJ today, but I didn't see any love. Anything that is happening is in EJ's mind anyway. He is the one thinking and hoping for a reconciliation with Sami, not Sami with EJ. Sami has her man, Rafe, and she is happy with him. She has made that perfectly clear to EJ and everyone else.

daisy132

I think that Rafe has plenty of reasons to be insecure about EJ, and by the looks of it, the writers are moving them closer together. Ejami is going to happen in one way or another, and IMO, it has begun. And not a moment too soon.... :sleep:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

And so it begins...........AGAIN...... :huh:

daisy132

ladyofthelake
Nov 30 2009, 08:09 PM
You're right, I take it back. I get really tired of it myself. ;)

Ok, I hope that the kidnapper is either Tony or Andre.

If not them, then I hope it's Dr. Baker. He has to get back on the scene somehow - we know he wasn't dead because his finger twitched.

angmc
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
:wave: Yep....

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

daisy132
Nov 30 2009, 08:14 PM
ladyofthelake

If not them, then I hope it's Dr. Baker. He has to get back on the scene somehow - we know he wasn't dead because his finger twitched.
It's all good. :cheers:
I doubt it's Tony or Andre, though. Believe me, we'd probably hear about it from someone very quickly! Owen is a good idea. He had a weird creepiness to him that was new and refreshing. Doc Baker would be awesome, too. That actor (can't remember his name) and AZ had a good frenemy chemistry going.

Is there any reason Vivian would have Sydney kidnapped? I'm reaching, but I'd like to see ripple effects happen on Days like they do on One Life....

angmc
Member Avatar

daisy132
Nov 30 2009, 08:14 PM
ladyofthelake

I'm guessing Owen or Dr.B. Stefano is too obvious, right? :shrug:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

angmc
Nov 30 2009, 08:23 PM
ladyofthelake
Hmmmmmmm. Actually, I meant the debate, not necessarily Ejami. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Daisy, thanks for your response. :)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Doc Baker was played by John Callahan. He's on the top of my list as the one to kidnap Syd. Owen could have kidnap her too for Steffy since he worked/works? for him!

I want Viv in Nicole's SL, but not this way. I want her to offer her a job after all this is done! Woman pulled the wool over the DiMeras has some potential!LOL

angmc
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Nov 30 2009, 08:25 PM
angmc
ladyofthelake
Hmmmmmmm. Actually, I meant the debate, not necessarily Ejami. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
I know that's what you meant, now it's just another guy with Sami. It's kind of like a broken record but whatever.
I was just waving hello as I haven't seen you around here lately.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

angmc
Nov 30 2009, 08:29 PM
ladyofthelake
Nov 30 2009, 08:25 PM
angmc
ladyofthelake
I know that's what you meant, now it's just another guy with Sami. It's kind of like a broken record but whatever.
I was just waving hello as I haven't seen you around here lately.
:wave: :wave: :wave:
gotcha. Yeah, real life and all that. Decided things were too spicy without discussing them!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

As interesting as the idea of it being Vivian is - I doubt they'll go there as well as have her plotting against Carly.

Doc Baker and Owen are both possibilities - I think Baker is the stronger possibility. As much as I'd like to see Wes Ramsey back on the show I would be surprised to see them bring him back that way.

kitkat
Member Avatar

daisy132
Nov 30 2009, 07:49 PM
I think that Rafe has plenty of reasons to be insecure about EJ, and by the looks of it, the writers are moving them closer together. Ejami is going to happen in one way or another, and IMO, it has begun. And not a moment too soon.... :sleep:
The part I bolded I agree with but not because EJAMI is beginning, it's because of EJ. Rafe tries to act cavalier about the whole thing. He is long suffering but he is not dim witted, despite some haters beliefs. He sees EJ and knows he might try to take Sami as his own, but Rafe will fight for the woman he loves. Trade places in your mind, imagine EJ is Rafe and Rafe is EJ. EJ comes in and Sami (his girl in this scenero) is sitting with Rafe and he's acting the way EJ was, would the EJAMI supporters be okay with that?

And Vivian, I can't wait to see her tomorrow, and Victor calling Philip her son, yummy yummy!

daisy132

So I don't know how they would make this happen, but what if it's Rafe? After all, he's been built up to be a hero.

Someone made this comment in another thread:

"I hate the way the writers are writing Sami when she's with Rafe. Sami's putting all of her faith into Rafe to bring Sydney home".

This comment actually makes sense. He's been portrayed as a hero, Sami has no suspicions of him, and EJ doesn't trust him. He did tell Sami that she's not a good judge of character and that she knows nothing about him, but then they just dropped that and started building Rafe as Sami's saviour and hero. It is possible that somehow EJ will be proven right, and Rafe would have had a huge negative impact on this storyline.
Edited by daisy132, Nov 30 2009, 09:25 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I think that would be awesome...Rafe stealing Sydney to bring back to Sami so he could keep up his hero complex in her mind...but not sure it would work. It would be a cool twist that I wouldn't see coming, but they have pulled all the stops by bringing all these Hernandez kids on and they haven't inched at all in making Rafe this super dude, and he is working with the cops and used to be a cop.
I don't think Days is smart enough to make it work.

I think it is Dr. Baker. And the twist is that Dr. Baker screwed somethings up on his end...Grace was Sami's kid, Mia's kid died and the Ejole baby is being taken care of by Rolf. LOL! If he can bring John Black back from the dead, he can have a pre-term baby in his lab.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply