Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Short video Of KA & JS at Macy's parade
Topic Started: Nov 27 2009, 04:06 AM (1,570 Views)
LovingDays

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shelle_cr
Member Avatar

Was anyone else from DAYS there?

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Sorry it was so short, but that was it. They had a long piece with Emily Hughes skating on a float to Andrea Bocelli singing "White Christmas" that came up right after. Guess they had to move along to get all that in.

I was happy that "Days of Our Lives" was included in the parade at all.

shelle_cr
Member Avatar

Not that I was complaining, just curious. Thanks for clipping this.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

James Scott's hair looks very different there.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting this. Gads they were barely on as I watched the parade. Too bad the camera cut away as Hope was about to speak. The quality of the filming as poor too. Though I was glad to see them they and we sure got short changed.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Great clip..I saw it.PR did it last year..they both look amazing

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I wonder how those two were selected? If they were selected, I'm so glad they picked two actors whose characters aren't really in each others' orbits right now. Could you IMAGINE the discussions if AS and GG or AS and JS or JS and AZ (if she wasn't pregnant) would have gone!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

ladyofthelake
Nov 28 2009, 06:28 PM
I wonder how those two were selected? If they were selected, I'm so glad they picked two actors whose characters aren't really in each others' orbits right now. Could you IMAGINE the discussions if AS and GG or AS and JS or JS and AZ (if she wasn't pregnant) would have gone!
Hey you never know... EJ and Hope's marriages are both pretty close to divorce...

Maybe if Hope was getting some EJ loving she'd be less of an uptight bitch all the time? LOL.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

IMissAremid
Nov 28 2009, 11:01 PM
ladyofthelake
Hey you never know... EJ and Hope's marriages are both pretty close to divorce...

Maybe if Hope was getting some EJ loving she'd be less of an uptight bitch all the time? LOL.
You know, I honestly think those two would spark. Hope needs to get that rod out of her butt and match up with someone who will stand up to her and can out-rich her. The little rich girl attitude won't go far with EJ, cause he's got much more! :D
I used to really love Hope. Loved Bo and Hope. LOVED them during all the Zach stuff until it became a plot device to push her with Patrick. Now her little biotch routine is old. If they can't come up with something new for these two besides Bo being the schmuck all the time......*sigh*
EJope!

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Nov 29 2009, 07:34 AM
IMissAremid
ladyofthelake

You know, I honestly think those two would spark. Hope needs to get that rod out of her butt and match up with someone who will stand up to her and can out-rich her. The little rich girl attitude won't go far with EJ, cause he's got much more! :D
I used to really love Hope. Loved Bo and Hope. LOVED them during all the Zach stuff until it became a plot device to push her with Patrick. Now her little biotch routine is old. If they can't come up with something new for these two besides Bo being the schmuck all the time......*sigh*
EJope!
Listening to her go on and on about how their marriage has had problems and she's been ignoring them made me wanna pull a Sami and just knock her senseless.

She sounded like she was just looking for a reason to leave.

cassie1013

IMissAremid
ladyofthelake

I was totally pimping EJ and Hope when he first came back to the show, lol. Well, I think it was more EJ and Princess Gina - can't really remember what I was going on about 3 years ago - but hot! Someone needs to take the stick out of Hope's ass, and I certainly don't want it to be her swarmy, smirking cousin-in-law. Ew.

Good exposure for DOOL, but the parades are lame. Reminds me of Friends, when Joey forgot he was in the Thanksgiving parade!

lysie
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Nov 30 2009, 10:43 PM
IMissAremid
ladyofthelake

I was totally pimping EJ and Hope when he first came back to the show, lol. Well, I think it was more EJ and Princess Gina - can't really remember what I was going on about 3 years ago - but hot! Someone needs to take the stick out of Hope's ass, and I certainly don't want it to be her swarmy, smirking cousin-in-law. Ew.

Good exposure for DOOL, but the parades are lame. Reminds me of Friends, when Joey forgot he was in the Thanksgiving parade!
There's an EJ/Princess Gina montage somewhere...

dorothyg
Member Avatar

I did watch the parade on Tv and almost missed them. What I did see of them, was cute. I wish I was sitting there with James.dorothyg<----kicking Hope out of the buggy! :biggrin:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply