Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of December 14th; *UPDATED 12/12*
Topic Started: Dec 2 2009, 01:21 PM (25,426 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers (Thanks to angmc)
- Sydney's abductor is revealed
- Sami tries to get a confession out of Stefano
- Hope sets her plan in motion
- Philip and Melanie decide to spend Christmas together
- Safe sex

SOW Spoilers
-EJ and Sami's connection grows.
-Rafe visits Nicole.
-Chad and Mia bond.
-Kate and Vivian war over Phillip.

**UPDATED 12/4*

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Sami teams up with EJ and Rafe to get Stefano to admit he took Sydney; Nicole has a memory that the person who took Sydney was a woman.

Tuesday
Stefano realizes that Sami is wearing a wire and is arrested for attacking her; Brady refuses to see Nicole in jail and he and Arianna share a kiss.

Wednesday
Nicole convinces Rafe she doesn't know anything about Sydney's whereabouts.

Thursday
Rafe tries to discover who took Sydney by searching for the mystery woman's boots.

Friday
The mystery woman's identity is revealed; Stefano tells Rafe that he didn't take Sydney.

**UPDATED 12/8**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of December 14:

Sami attempts to get a confession from Stefano.

Nicole appeals to Chloe for information on Sydney.

Bo worries Carly will cross paths with her daughter.

Hope implements her plan to find out what Vivian knows.

Troy wonders if Arianna is more trouble than she’s worth.

Philip and Melanie agree to spend Christmas together.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Daily Spoilers

Monday, December 14th
Justin makes a discovery about Carly and Daniel; Sami wants to trap Stefano into admitting that he has Sydney; Nicole remembers something about her attack.

Tuesday, December 15th
Bo worries about Carly's permanent move to Salem; Chloe asks Brady to visit Nicole in jail; Nicole receives a surprise visit from Rafe; Stefano attacks Sami.

Wednesday, December 16th
Nicole tries to convince Rafe that she is telling the truth; Victor has a warning for Brady; Melanie and Philip go on a date.

Thursday, December 17th
Sami tells Will to go ahead with his plans to take Mia to the dance; Rafe surprises Sami; Brady confronts Victor.

Friday, December 18th
Hope and Bo have an argument; Arianna and Brady fight about E.J.; Carly makes a horrifying discovery; Rafe questions Stefano.

**UPDATED 12/9**

SOD Spoilers
- Nicole is surprised by a visit from Rafe.
- EJ and Sami's connection grows stronger.
- Chad and Mia bond over their grief.

SOW Spoilers
-Phillip and Melanie agree to spend Christmas together.
-Brady confronts Victor about his role in the drug ring.
-Troy wonders if Arianna is more trouble than she's worth.
-Mia gets jealous when she sees Will with Gabi.

Can't Miss:Wednesday, December 16th
Vivian and Kate fight over Phillip.

**UPDATED 12/12**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, December 14th
Sami attempts to get a confession from Stefano; Nicole appeals to Chloe for information on Sydney; Justin learns that Carly and Daniel are old friends; Nicole has a memory of when she was attacked; Arianna and Gabi discuss Rafe and Sami's relationship.

Tuesday, December 15th
Hope implements her plan to find out what Vivian knows; Chloe asks Brady to visit Nicole in jail; Bo worries that Carly will keep crossing paths with her daughter; Stefano realizes Sami's wearing a wire; Nicole is surprised by a visit from Rafe.

Wednesday, December 16th
Troy wonders if Arianna is more trouble than she's worth; Philip and Melanie agree to spend Christmas together; Nicole tells Rafe about her flash of memory regarding who took Sydney; Victor, Kate and Vivian fight over Philip.

Thursday, December 17th
Rafe surprises Sami, then they make love; Rafe looks into Nicole's lead on the kidnapper; Brady confronts Victor about his role in the drug ring; EJ feels out Arianna and determines her to be a cagey operative; Mia gets an invite to the winter dance.

Friday, December 18th
Sydney's kidnapper is revealed; Hope and Bo have a heated argument in which they dredge up old wounds; Brady and Arianna disagree about EJ; Carly begins her first day of work; Rafe secures sodium Pentothal and uses it on Stefano.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Angie79
Dec 2 2009, 01:21 PM
Philip and Melanie decide to spend Christmas together
Safe sex
Sounds like some Must-Puke-TV!

Sydney's latest kidnapper better be worth prolonging this even further, because I am tired of this "Who's Got the Baby?" game.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. Curious to see if Sydney's kidnapper is a surprise or if it is just Stefano, as expected.

Safe sex? Seriously? Sami's daughter is missing and she still can't stop screwing Rafey? Mother of the year, people, mother of the year. *sigh*

Mason

aimees76
Dec 2 2009, 01:24 PM
Safe sex? Seriously? Sami's daughter is missing and she still can't stop screwing Rafey? Mother of the year, people, mother of the year. *sigh*
No wonder she has so many damn kids. She can't keep her legs shut for five minutes.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Thanks, Angie. What is Hope planning? I'm assuming it has something to do with Carly and finding out her secret. Whatever it is it will probably backfire on her and push Bo and Carly closer together.

lysie
Member Avatar

I guess we're supposed to be on the edge of our seats waiting to hear about who this kidnapper is. It's barely crossed my mind, lol. But it does continue to piss me off that they're trying to recreate 1993.

jane1978

Interesting news about the abductor. I think there was some kind of rumour/spoiler/inside news about new character appearing at the beginning of December who will be introduced through flashbacks and he will turn the Salem upside down. Maybe that´s him.

CynthiaHaskins1

Hi!,I just wanted to say that i agree with you i think that hope plan is going to backfire big time and i would love for bo and carly to get closer and back together how it should be.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Sami's kid is missing and she has sex with Rafe? What? Is she thinking that she can just make a new baby to replace the missing one? Do TPTB really think sex scenes like that are romantic?

I actually like the rest of the spoilers especially the Hope one.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 2 2009, 01:41 PM
Sami's kid is missing and she has sex with Rafe? What? Is she thinking that she can just make a new baby to replace the missing one? Do TPTB really think sex scenes like that are romantic?

I was reading about this on another board and the poster pointed out that Marlena did the same thing (must have been sex with Roman) when Belle was kidnapped. I don't remember it but it probably did happen so like mother like daughter.

mcr

aimees76
Dec 2 2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks for posting. Curious to see if Sydney's kidnapper is a surprise or if it is just Stefano, as expected.

I am hoping they have found the baby by this time. I am so tired of the focus being on this one child.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

dc cubs
Dec 2 2009, 01:49 PM
IMissAremid

I was reading about this on another board and the poster pointed out that Marlena did the same thing (must have been sex with Roman) when Belle was kidnapped. I don't remember it but it probably did happen so like mother like daughter.
Marlena had sex with John while Sami was kidnapped during the Tandre Reign of Terror Explodathon days.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
- Safe sex
Is this really the way that spoiler was worded? The rest of them are complete sentences.

I'm glad the abductor identity isn't being dragged out even though Sydney's reappearance will be so we can get a barftastic Christmas miracle for the least deserving woman in Salem.

A very Phelony Christmas: :puke: :puke: :puke:

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I swear the abductor better not be Stefano and if it turns out that way, he better kidnap Johnny too or this story has absolutely no relevance whatsoever and the past year of investment will be null and void.

Yay? Safe sex. Those kids sure do love each other.

Phelanie, Hope.....don't care.

Kenny
Member Avatar

jane1978
Dec 2 2009, 01:35 PM
Interesting news about the abductor. I think there was some kind of rumour/spoiler/inside news about new character appearing at the beginning of December who will be introduced through flashbacks and he will turn the Salem upside down. Maybe that´s him.
Yeah, I'm guessing that person is the kidnapper. The question is, will his/her involvement make any damn sense?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Paxton
Dec 2 2009, 02:06 PM
Angie79
- Safe sex
Is this really the way that spoiler was worded? The rest of them are complete sentences.

I'm glad the abductor identity isn't being dragged out even though Sydney's reappearance will be so we can get a barftastic Christmas miracle for the least deserving woman in Salem.

It probaby says Sami and Rafe make love in the magazine. These two have sex at the oddest times. How could you even get into it if your daughter is missing? More scenes for me to FF.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 2 2009, 02:16 PM
Paxton
Dec 2 2009, 02:06 PM
Angie79
- Safe sex

It probaby says Sami and Rafe make love in the magazine. These two have sex at the oddest times. How could you even get into it if your daughter is missing? More scenes for me to FF.
Seriously!! Could they be more pathetic?? :puke:

Kenny
Member Avatar

If they're keeping the identity of Sydney's kidnapper a secret until the week of December 14th, it makes me suspicious that this will be a character we'll recognize. Otherwise, why not just show who they are from the start?

However, earlier reports made it sound like this was an entirely new character, so maybe it's not someone we'll recognize from the past.

Either way, it's interesting that no spoilers have been leaked about this. We know what's going on at Christmas and we've been teased about what's going to happen in the new year, but we haven't heard a peep about this mysterious character or Sydney's kidnapper. The show must be working very hard to keep a lid on this.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 2 2009, 01:56 PM
dc cubs
Dec 2 2009, 01:49 PM
IMissAremid

Marlena had sex with John while Sami was kidnapped during the Tandre Reign of Terror Explodathon days.
I totally don't remember that but thanks for the clarification.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Angie79
National Enquirer Spoilers (Thanks to angmc)
- Philip and Melanie decide to spend Christmas together
- Safe sex
I know where I would like for the annoy twosome PodPhillip and that twit can spend Christmas off my screen. Ugh! :puke:

As for Safe- :puke:

I'm curious about Hope's plan other than that everything just bores me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply