Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of December 14th; *UPDATED 12/12*
Topic Started: Dec 2 2009, 01:21 PM (25,644 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

God God how many kid-kidnappings have we had lately? lets get original people (writers) :frustration:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Dec 2 2009, 02:13 PM
I swear the abductor better not be Stefano...
I second that. I'm sick of the DiMeras being behind everything bad that happens in Salem. Boring.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Dec 2 2009, 02:24 PM
IMissAremid
Dec 2 2009, 01:56 PM
dc cubs
Dec 2 2009, 01:49 PM
IMissAremid
Dec 2 2009, 01:41 PM
Sami's kid is missing and she has sex with Rafe? What? Is she thinking that she can just make a new baby to replace the missing one? Do TPTB really think sex scenes like that are romantic?

I was reading about this on another board and the poster pointed out that Marlena did the same thing (must have been sex with Roman) when Belle was kidnapped. I don't remember it but it probably did happen so like mother like daughter.
Marlena had sex with John while Sami was kidnapped during the Tandre Reign of Terror Explodathon days.
I totally don't remember that but thanks for the clarification.
That's because it didn't happen. John and Marlena were hardly on during that summer. They didn't have a home (the penthouse set was removed), their only involvement in the feud was as letter readers. When they didn't read letters they were making out at the pub, beach or other public places. And one time they made out in Sami's apartment when she was kidnapped by Stefano.
Edited by Sindacco, Dec 2 2009, 02:33 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Sindacco
Dec 2 2009, 02:32 PM
dc cubs
IMissAremid
dc cubs

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Marlena had sex with John while Sami was kidnapped during the Tandre Reign of Terror Explodathon days.
That's because it didn't happen. John and Marlena were hardly on during that summer. They didn't have a home (the penthouse set was removed), their only involvement in the feud was as letter readers. When they didn't read letters they were making out at the pub, beach or other public places. And one time they made out in Sami's apartment when she was kidnapped by Stefano.
I had thought they had sex on Sami's couch, they didn't just make out, but whatever it was... it was still an inappropriate place to put a romantic moment for Marlena and John.

lysie
Member Avatar

dc cubs
IMissAremid
Dec 2 2009, 01:41 PM
Sami's kid is missing and she has sex with Rafe? What? Is she thinking that she can just make a new baby to replace the missing one? Do TPTB really think sex scenes like that are romantic?

I was reading about this on another board and the poster pointed out that Marlena did the same thing (must have been sex with Roman) when Belle was kidnapped. I don't remember it but it probably did happen so like mother like daughter.
You don't remember it because it didn't happen. The scene being referred to, IMO, is definitely odd but is also often taken out of context.
When Belle was kidnapped, no one had time to think about sex. Right now, I could see any of the major players stopping to have some sex with anyone, though it would probably be a greater possibility if more of them were actually attached.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Oh please SAFE SEX? GMAFB....and this is the couple that get to have all the kids in Salem..while the rest of the women are deemed sterile? I HATE DAYS (sometimes!)

On top of that Philip's going to babysit for Xmas...great?!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Dec 2 2009, 02:47 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 2 2009, 02:42 PM
Sindacco
dc cubs
IMissAremid

I had thought they had sex on Sami's couch, they didn't just make out, but whatever it was... it was still an inappropriate place to put a romantic moment for Marlena and John.
It didn't even happen onscreen. That's why they went to the car.

Maybe the kidnapper is Lawrence. I don't know why that would be interesting, though lol.

Vicky4Mimi

I think ej has his goons steal her from Nicole and keep her for a while so he can attempt to get closer to Sami....ej was acting awfully shady today.(whispering on the phone and he didn't seem at all interested when Brady came in to say he talked with Nicole).....something is up there!

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers, Safe :wub:

I think it would be a hoot if it was Kate.
Edited by samixxx, Dec 2 2009, 03:02 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

samixxx
Dec 2 2009, 02:59 PM
I was thinking it could be Kate too, just to get back at the DiMera's for attempting to kill her son. Of course that hasn't been shown at all so I'm sure it won't happen. Too bad.

cassie1013

Kenny
Dec 2 2009, 02:31 PM
mer4santo
Dec 2 2009, 02:13 PM
I swear the abductor better not be Stefano...
I second that. I'm sick of the DiMeras being behind everything bad that happens in Salem. Boring.
Totally. It's a cop-out the writers go to when they've written themselves in a corner...blame the DiMera's for everything!

samixxx
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Dec 2 2009, 03:04 PM
samixxx
I was thinking it could be Kate too, just to get back at the DiMera's for attempting to kill her son. Of course that hasn't been shown at all so I'm sure it won't happen. Too bad.
Yea, I'd like it if Kate did it for Stefano though.

lysie
Member Avatar

samixxx
Dec 2 2009, 03:09 PM
mer4santo
Dec 2 2009, 03:04 PM
samixxx
Yea, I'd like it if Kate did it for Stefano though.
Aw. That would warm my cold little heart.

cassie1013

Sindacco
dc cubs
IMissAremid
dc cubs

The DiMera/Brady feud fell flat for me when they made it about EJ and Sami - which technically resulted in nothing between them, really.

Marlena wasn't enough of a focus, particularly because the Stefano I grew up with and remember was OBSESSED with her. They had one really, really good scene - some sort of confrontation at the mansion, but I just don't understand by Marlena didn't have a more pivotal role in the story. I don't care that she's not a Brady (or not anymore, at least), most of Stefano's activities were geared towards John and Marlena. I know he used to say that he hated the Brady's, but he certainly didn't spend much time messing with them ... other than Bo (who's really a Kiriakis) and Hope (who's a Horton)...

cassie1013

samixxx
Thanks for the spoilers, Safe :wub:

That would be bad ass! What would she want with the baby though? Get back at who...? EJ - for what? Sami? Sami's not in Lucus' orbit, so that doesn't make sense. And it's too early in the game for her to be trying to get back at Stefano, or give him a reason not to trust her. I don't think she can be trusted - they're playing her ambiguously, particularly when it came to the food/heart attack stuff a while ago - and it's only a matter of time before she's doing to do something (try to kill Stef, cheat on him, whatever...) if they write her in character. But again, too soon.

But when is Sydney getting kidnapped again? Isn't Kate still in Salem? Just trying to figure it out - oh wait, this is the thread for the 14th, so I'm thinking then, lol.

I don't think it's her, as much fun as it would be. And does this affect Vivian in any way..?

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 2 2009, 01:21 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers (Thanks to angmc)
- Sydney's abductor is revealed
- Sami tries to get a confession out of Stefano
- Hope sets her plan in motion
- Philip and Melanie decide to spend Christmas together
- Safe sex
My idea of kidnapping bandits-- Owen (revenge), Mary (you know the nanny, she wants the baby for herself), Dr. Baker (he's still alive and wants revenge and money), EJ (in need to play the hero), Faye (she knows what kind of daughter Nicole is and wants a better life for the baby), that hotel manager, the passport guy, or the woman she took the cell phone from, or Emily (she found out about the baby and thinks it's Sami and Rafe's). That is if it isn't Stefano.

Get him Sami, is this when the cat fight with Kate happens, yes...

Hope... GMAFB

Philip and Melanie-- Yum!

And the last one what can I say :rockon: :cheer: :makeout: :wub: :dance:
Edited by kitkat, Dec 2 2009, 03:25 PM.

ilovemydays

Liz<3Days
Dec 2 2009, 02:47 PM
Oh please SAFE SEX? GMAFB....and this is the couple that get to have all the kids in Salem..while the rest of the women are deemed sterile? I HATE DAYS (sometimes!)

On top of that Philip's going to babysit for Xmas...great?!

I think Sami makes a poor romantic lead but I'll take Safe sex over Rape sex any day.

Come to think of it, DAYS hasn't had a woman raped (or near raped) since Hogan and crew left. I hope I haven't jinxed anything.

jane1978

Kenny
Dec 2 2009, 02:16 PM
jane1978
Dec 2 2009, 01:35 PM
Interesting news about the abductor. I think there was some kind of rumour/spoiler/inside news about new character appearing at the beginning of December who will be introduced through flashbacks and he will turn the Salem upside down. Maybe thatīs him.
Yeah, I'm guessing that person is the kidnapper. The question is, will his/her involvement make any damn sense?
Ok, I found the original post over at SON. And it seems the poster is very realiable.

Quote:

At the end of the first week of NBC's "Days of Our Lives," and at the beginning of the second week, the Emmy-winning drama series will introduced a new character that is going to be shown through a flashback sequence which is going to cause all kinds of drama in Salem.

It definitely sound like the kidnapper could be connected. Maybe there will be no christmas miracle after all and this is the twist the actors were talking about. Stefano or anybody else taking the child only to return it a week or so later really doesnīt sound so interesting.

Everhopeful
Member Avatar

It is a normal reaction for some people who are stressed or grieving to have sex. It relieves the tension and stress. Totally appropriate to the circumstances.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sami and Rafe just seem to put sex ahead of her children all of the time. It's ridiculous!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply