Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Nicole is arrested!; Dec 15th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Dec 2 2009, 07:00 PM (3,862 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOW features an interview with Galen Gering, and this week's SOD features a short interview with Valerie Wildman.

Nicole is telling Sami and EJ how she was knocked out at the bus station, while Rafe finds Stefano in the waiting room. Rafe asks Stefano what he's doing there, but then as Gering says, "EJ comes out, sees Stefano, and flips out." EJ asks Stefano where Sydney is.

Stefano doesn't take responsibility for the fact that Sydney is missing. Instead, he tells Rafe that it's Rafe's fault that the baby switch was revealed, and it's Rafe's fault that Sami and EJ are growing closer. Gering says that the bottom line for Rafe is getting Sydney back. If that moves EJ and Sami closer together, so be it, "but Rafe doesn't think that's going to happen, because EJ is a jerk."

Stefano says that Nicole has Sydney hidden somewhere. Then Roman comes and tells everyone that Fay has been identified as a suspect. Valerie Wildman tells SOD, "Fay has a plan where she actually has the wig like Nicole's dark short hair, and she was going to drive around to all these places and have people think it was Nicole and the baby while Nicole got away." However, Fay gets caught and finds out the whole story. Wildman says, "She is in complete shock. She does not understand why Nicole does this."

Meanwhile, Rafe goes to tell Nicole that Fay is a suspect, but Nicole is nowhere to be found!

Rafe assumes that Nicole went to get Sydney. He wants to stop her before she leaves the country with the baby. He finds Nicole at the bus station, but he's surprised to see that she's alone, though she is wearing a disguise. Rafe thinks Nicole might be waiting for Fay or someone else who will bring Sydney to her. Rafe confronts Nicole, but she pulls out scissors and tries to attack him. Rafe screams at her and tells her to tell him where Sydney is.

Brady and Arianna arrive, and they pull Rafe away from Nicole. Nicole says she doesn't know where Sydney is, and Rafe takes her to the police, who arrest her and put her in jail...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Why is Galen Gering the one to tell us what is going on in the baby switch saga? This whole deal should not be about RAFE!

If only Nicole could get him with her scissors...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

I am so over this storyline.

Thanks Ellie! :)

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm sorry, what?

Thanks, Ellie!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Galen and Valerie probably did the interviews because the other actors were not available. That happens alot. I'm sure the mags went after James, Ari, and Ali but for whatever reason they were unavailable.

This sounds great. I love how they are making Stefano, Nicole and Fay act suspicious and I love that Fay had her own plan to help Nicole.

I'm so intrigued by who this kidnapper is.

Cupcake06

I feel bad for Nicole :frownie:

Ellie

Ali did give a few short quotes to SOD - sorry, should have mentioned that. As for Ari, there is a short piece in SOD that says she's finished taping and is now on leave, so I'm sure that's why she wasn't interviewed.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
Dec 2 2009, 07:29 PM
Ali did give a few short quotes to SOD - sorry, should have mentioned that. As for Ari, there is a short piece in SOD that says she's finished taping and is now on leave, so I'm sure that's why she wasn't interviewed.
Thanks, Ellie.

I figured Ari was gone as she should be due in like a week or so, I believe.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for clarifying, Ellie.

Ellie

You're welcome - the short piece on Ari says she'll air till Jan 6th, and that she's looking forward to being a mother! There is a quote from Valerie Wildman about how good Ari is with the babies who play Sydney, and there is a quote from Ali Sweeney who says she'll miss her.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Aww...that is sweet. You can tell they all adore her. It was obvious how good she was with the twins playing Sydney. I always found it such a wonderful irony that when the show finally gives her a baby girl (sort of LOL), she gets pregnant with one in real life. I'm happy for her.

I dread January 6. She's carried the show for so long that it will be weird not seeing her. I will wait anxiously for her return.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 2 2009, 07:37 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Why is it that the only descriptor that Galen can come up with for EJ is 'jerk'? Boy needs a dictionary.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mer4santo
Dec 2 2009, 07:37 PM
Why is it that the only descriptor that Galen can come up with for EJ is 'jerk'? Boy needs a dictionary.
The same way the only deragatory term for a woman is "bitch".

shytstarter
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 2 2009, 07:41 PM
mer4santo
Dec 2 2009, 07:37 PM
The same way the only deragatory term for a woman is "bitch".
And the same way the only adjective used for Rafe is boring!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

This sounds pretty good! I'm going to miss Ari while she's gone. I never was a Nicole fan or an AZ fan for that matter before this last go-round but she has completely won me over and she's by far my favorite character, no matter how much crazy shit she pulls.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

mcr

I AM SO TIRED OF THIS STORYLINE!!!! (she yeld as she pulled out her hair)

I wish they would come up with another storyline. Why is just about every person on the show involved in this one storyline. Sami has three other children one of which is a Dimera. Even Lucas comes home and jumps into it. Please come up with something else.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ellie. :)

I'm interested to see who the kidnapper is, but after that I'm officially over the baby switch/kidnapping saga. It sounds like it's starting to go off the rails a bit.

In the Rafe vs. Nicole throwdown, I will wholeheartedly be rooting for Nicole and her scissors.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

:shame: I am going to miss seeing AZ on my screen. She is the only one who made the whole stupid baby storyline work in the first place and revived my interest in the show. Now, we're going to be forced to watch Sami waffle between EJ/Rafe. :redface: Ewww. Didn't we already see this kind of crap with Sami/Lucas/EJ? I'll pass on that storyline. Thank goodness for Bo/Hope/Carly/Vivian or else I'd be tuning out right now. Hurry back AZ! :hail: I hope that she comes back with a new attitude and kicks EJ's sorry arse to the curb.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

She's already in her third week of mat leave....YES, I'M COUNTING DOWN! LOL

I'm sooo going to miss her and hated this SL when announced because Sami's superchild would survive and kill Nicole's! Fuckin Bradys!

As for the article....I had to laugh at GG...he sounds so macho saying that EJs a jerk!LOL

Poor Fay....good intentions in helping Nicole, but of course shes caught!

As for the other DAYS stories, they have been very disappointing. I'll give them a try during my break, but so far, its not enough for me to watch DAYS, I FF most everything and to see AS carry the show again.....I stopped watching because of DAYS of Sami's life....so I guess thats what I will do?!

Oh, AZ...I'm going to miss you!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie!

I'm sick of this jerk, who seems to have a very limited vocabulary, stinking up this storyline. For once I wish Nicole would win and stick those scissors in his gut and succeed where Meredith failed. There is a reason she was voted worst psycho. She is an utter failure. No one told her wood floats I guess.

It seems funny that Nicole is still in disguise but I suppose she is hoping to escape jail. As obvious as it is, I think Steffy is the culprit here. And I don't think Nicole will come back and kick EJ to the curb. EJ kicked her to the curb weeks ago and were it not for her kidnapping his daughter again, he wouldn't even speak to her. That plop I heard was the ring EJ threw into the Salem River.

So I guess AZ will not be gone long from the show if the ML is already started. Hope she enjoys the time with her new baby girl. I can't wait to see her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply