Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of December 21st; *UPDATED 12/19*
Topic Started: Dec 9 2009, 02:07 PM (19,016 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers (thanks to angmc)
- EJ receives a note from the kidnapper
- Mia is extremely upset when she sees Chad and Gabi slow dancing
- Arianna inadvertently drives Brady back to Nicole.
- Melanie accepts Philip's proposal

SOW Spoilers
-Stefano tries to make peace with EJ.
-Melanie sees Nathan and Stephanie kissing.
-Abe, Lexie and Theo share a family moment.

**UPDATED 12/11**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
EJ interrupts a moment between Arianna and Brady; Chloe visits Nicole in jail.

Tuesday
EJ, Rafe and Sami confront Kate; the mystery woman receives a shocking call.

Wednesday
Brady helps Nicole get a better lawyer; the mystery woman resets her motive for taking Sydney.

Thursday
Bo and Hope agree to have the Horton Christmas at Alice's; Julie presses Bo and Hope to get back together.

Friday
Sami prays for Sydney's safe return; Philip announces his engagement with Melanie.

**UPDATED 12/15**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of December 21:

EJ suggests that they hold a candlelight vigil on Christmas Eve.

Carly admits that she is falling in love with Bo.

Mia is upset when she sees Chad and Gabi slow dancing.

Justin reminds Philip that Christmas is spent with those you love.

Arianna inadvertently drives Brady back to Nicole.

Thursday December 24:
Melanie accepts Philip’s proposal

Friday December 25:
EJ receives a note from the kidnapper.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 12/16**

SOD Spoilers
- Hope walks in on Bo and Carly.
- Melanie sees Nathan and Stephanie kissing.
- Nicole reveals her latest memory to Sami.

SOW Spoilers
-Rafe accuses Kate of foul play.
-Nicole remembers a familiar voice.
-Nathan and Stephanie kiss under the mistletoe.
-Who stole Sydney? Viewers get a clearer picture.
-Arianna is crushed to Brady rides to Nicole's rescue again.

Can't Miss:Thursday, December 24th
EJ and Sami make a public appeal for Sydney's return.

**UPDATED 12/17**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, December 21st
Rafe makes a promise to Sami; E.J. interrupts a nice moment between Brady and Arianna; Chloe visits Nicole in jail; Carly owns up to her feelings.

Tuesday, December 22nd
Arianna gives E.J. an idea; Chad and Will confront Mia; Gabi gets invited to the dance.

Wednesday, December 23rd
Brady decides to pay for a better lawyer for Nicole; Melanie sees Stephanie and Nathan kissing; Chad is taken with Gabi.

Thursday, December 24th
Hope gives Sami advice; Nicole reveals her latest memory; the Hortons decorate their tree; Arianna confides in Rafe.

Friday, December 25th
E.J. receives a note from the kidnapper; Victor tells Daniel that Brady is dating a drug dealer; Philip makes an announcement.

**UPDATED 12/19**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, December 21st
Arianna inadvertently drives Brady back to Nicole; Carly admits that she's falling in love with Bo; Chloe visits Nicole in jail; Mia fails to rectify her dilemma of having two dates to the dance; Chloe and Daniel profess their love to each other.

Tuesday, December 22nd
EJ suggests that a candlelight vigil be held on Christmas Eve; Bo and Hope discuss Christmas plans; Mia is confronted by Chad and Will about accepting a date to the winter dance from both of them; Gabi decides to go to the dance.

Wednesday, December 23rd
Mia is upset when she sees Chad and Gabi slow dancing; Justin reminds Philip that Christmas is spent with those you love; Brady fires Nicole's public defender and decides to pay for a better lawyer; Philip takes Melanie to an inn decorated for Christmas.

Thursday, December 24th
Melanie accepts Philip's proposal; Hope gives Sami advice about Sydney; Sami visits Nicole, and Nicole reveals her latest memory to her; Stefano tries to offer an olive branch to EJ; Arianna goes to see Brady to give him a gift.

Friday, December 25th
EJ receives a note from the kidnapper; Rafe gets a promising tip prompted by the Christmas Eve vigil; Vivian slyly snipes at Chloe; Stephanie and Nathan host the hospital Christmas party for the sick kids; Maggie fondly remembers Tom on Christmas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Dec 9 2009, 02:07 PM
Finally, something worth watching on this show! :eyeroll:

And yet that moronic spoiler is still better than the Phelony one--it's merely dull, as opposed to nauseating.

Seeing the words "EJ" and "note" together make me reminisce fondly over the days he used to pay Shawn Duh $500 a pop to deliver various "documents." So stupid, and I mean both the plot device and Shawn.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Edited by Paxton, Dec 9 2009, 02:12 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Angie79
So...is Melanie accepting Philip's proposal to spend Christmas together - or a marriage proposal? Either way...blech!

Thanks, Angie!

aimees76
Member Avatar

The note thing reminds me of the black glove days .... you know, when EJ made Sami think Will had run away? Hmm.

I'm already cringing at the thought of Chad killing his back hunching over to dance with Gabi. Ugh.

Melanie accepts Philip's proposal? Too soon!! I like them together, I admit it, but marriage???? Fuck no!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Oh, and thanks for posting!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 9 2009, 02:16 PM
The note thing reminds me of the black glove days .... you know, when EJ made Sami think Will had run away? Hmm.

I'm already cringing at the thought of Chad killing his back hunching over to dance with Gabi. Ugh.

Melanie accepts Philip's proposal? Too soon!! I like them together, I admit it, but marriage???? Fuck no!
It's been a while...but I thought Will DID run away. Sami was frightened that he'd been kidnapped - or do I have that wrong?

And LOL at Chad having to hunch over. Unfortunately, unless they really would put him with Nicole (ick!) that is likely going to be his fate in any pairing.

BillieD
Member Avatar

Chad and Gabby? His street cred just plummeted..lol.

Thanks, Angie!

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Let me guess,the note says "tell the writers I'm getting sick to my stomache over this nauseating storyline" :drunk:

Mia and Chad- meh

Don't care much for philand Mel,though I do like mel more than I used to

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
:sleep:

Thanks Angie!

kitkat
Member Avatar

Yeah first it's Mia now it's Gabi, is Gabi the new Mia.

And does Melanie really say yes to the marriage proposal, I agree to soon...

Arianna/Nicole/Brady.... okay, yada yada yada...

And the kidnapping story, is starting to bore me, hey do you think it could be EJ's ex-girlfriend that he told Sami about?

Thanks for posting....
Edited by kitkat, Dec 9 2009, 02:28 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 9 2009, 02:19 PM
aimees76

It's been a while...but I thought Will DID run away. Sami was frightened that he'd been kidnapped - or do I have that wrong?

And LOL at Chad having to hunch over. Unfortunately, unless they really would put him with Nicole (ick!) that is likely going to be his fate in any pairing.
He did runaway. EJ made them think he had been kidnapped. Maybe Sydney ranaway. Who would blame her?

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Angie79
Talk about a borefest week. :sleep:

THank you for posting these Angie. :)

aimees76
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
aimees76

I'm sorry, you are right, that's what I meant. LOL. I am dealing with food poisoning today and my thoughts are a bit jumbled with the churning stomach and all. :embarrassed:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm glad Mia gets upset over seeing Chad and Gabi. I want to see something more out of Mia besides always being the victim. Like I've said before, Taylor Speitler excells when the writers give her bitchy material. Work with that!

It's a damn shame when the only spoiler I'm interested in has to do with three characters that haven't even on the show for a year.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Dec 9 2009, 02:42 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 9 2009, 02:38 PM
SocRMum1
aimees76

I'm sorry, you are right, that's what I meant. LOL. I am dealing with food poisoning today and my thoughts are a bit jumbled with the churning stomach and all. :embarrassed:
Ohhh ugh! Hope you feel better!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

These are really bad spoilers. I want something juicy involving Vivian.

aimees76
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 9 2009, 02:46 PM
aimees76
SocRMum1
aimees76

Thank you :)

It's icky. :x

KathyRon

Well it's good thing it's Christmas week and I will still be shopping, because this sounds sooooooooo boring I won't be missing much! :thumbsdown:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

aimees76
Dec 9 2009, 03:02 PM
SocRMum1
Dec 9 2009, 02:46 PM
aimees76
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Thank you :)

It's icky. :x
Feel better my friend....

We get Lucas a little bit tomorrow...that should cheer you up! ;)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow people...these are only the National Enquirer spoilers LOL. There is definitely going to be more going on then this. The NE spoilers always leave alot to be desired. Let's see what happens when we get more detailed spoilers like the dailies or something.

Hell, these are for Christmas week. We know more will be going on. We already know there will be big stuff with Victor, Vivian, Kate, Philip. Chloe, Daniel, etc all spending Christmas together. Then there is the Horton tree trimming and all the other Christmas traditions. There should be something for everyone this week. It's the one week of the year you can always guarantee will be somewhat good LOL.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 9 2009, 03:08 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply