Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of December 21st; *UPDATED 12/19*
Topic Started: Dec 9 2009, 02:07 PM (19,065 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, December 21st
Arianna inadvertently drives Brady back to Nicole; Carly admits that she's falling in love with Bo; Chloe visits Nicole in jail; Mia fails to rectify her dilemma of having two dates to the dance; Chloe and Daniel profess their love to each other.

Tuesday, December 22nd
EJ suggests that a candlelight vigil be held on Christmas Eve; Bo and Hope discuss Christmas plans; Mia is confronted by Chad and Will about accepting a date to the winter dance from both of them; Gabi decides to go to the dance.

Wednesday, December 23rd
Mia is upset when she sees Chad and Gabi slow dancing; Justin reminds Philip that Christmas is spent with those you love; Brady fires Nicole's public defender and decides to pay for a better lawyer; Philip takes Melanie to an inn decorated for Christmas.

Thursday, December 24th
Melanie accepts Philip's proposal; Hope gives Sami advice about Sydney; Sami visits Nicole, and Nicole reveals her latest memory to her; Stefano tries to offer an olive branch to EJ; Arianna goes to see Brady to give him a gift.

Friday, December 25th
EJ receives a note from the kidnapper; Rafe gets a promising tip prompted by the Christmas Eve vigil; Vivian slyly snipes at Chloe; Stephanie and Nathan host the hospital Christmas party for the sick kids; Maggie fondly remembers Tom on Christmas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 19 2009, 03:02 PM
Vivian slyly snipes at Chloe; Maggie fondly remembers Tom on Christmas.
These are the best spoilers of the bunch.

Thanks Angie!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The Vivian/Chloe one is interesting.

I LOVE Maggie remembering Tom. That should be great. Maybe we get some flashbacks? That is a good day to do it as Days won't count that day in the ratings so you may as well bombard us with flashbacks, family scenes, and Christmas celebrations.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Monday, December 21st
Chloe and Daniel profess their love to each other.

Tuesday, December 22nd
EJ suggests that a candlelight vigil be held on Christmas Eve

Thursday, December 24th
Hope gives Sami advice about Sydney; Sami visits Nicole, and Nicole reveals her latest memory to her; Stefano tries to offer an olive branch to EJ;

Friday, December 25th
Rafe gets a promising tip prompted by the Christmas Eve vigil; Vivian slyly snipes at Chloe; Stephanie and Nathan host the hospital Christmas party for the sick kids; Maggie fondly remembers Tom on Christmas.
In regards to Chloe and Daniel.... :sleep: Let Melanie be Daniel's and may Friday come soon...

A Candelight vigil, now that is a sweet ideal.

Hope's advice... do the opposite of the smart thing, don't listen to your love's advice, let the kidnapper in your house with a gun, get back your daughter to hell with your personal life or giving your daughter a happy life to return too (you'll have your daughter but your life will be hell, but so what) Should this woman really be giving advice when it comes to a kidnapped child?

Good Nicole.... :hypnotize: where's a good hypnosist when you need one?

The olive branch turns out to be poison ivy and he breaks out... :lol:

A promising tip, yay! I'm now prepared for the Rafe bashing... Vivian and Chloe?......? Stephanie and Nathan.... :puke: Do we get to see memories of Tom.... :cheer:

Attention Kenny or Angie, can you confirm that their will be a show on Friday, I read somewhere else that there wouldn't be because of Christmas festivities...

Edited by kitkat, Dec 19 2009, 03:40 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

kitkat
Dec 19 2009, 03:34 PM
Attention Kenny or Angie, can you confirm that their will be a show on Friday, I read somewhere else that there wouldn't be because of Christmas festivities...
Days will be airing a new episode on Christmas. They will not be pre-empted at all this week. No worries. :)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Wait a second. Maggie fondly remembers TOM on Christmas? Why would she be sitting there having memories about her father-in-law. Shouldn't she be having memories of MICKEY, her husband? I hope this is a typo.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 19 2009, 03:37 PM
kitkat
Dec 19 2009, 03:34 PM
Days will be airing a new episode on Christmas. They will not be pre-empted at all this week. No worries. :)
Thanks Kenny... ps. I love your banner!

slayer2
Member Avatar

Mickey's not dead so no she shouldn't. Yay for the Phelanie spoilers this will be so romantic! I am also pleased to hear of all the various festivities going on except anything with Hope *sigh* oy vey woman! Although I love KA Hope is really working my last nerve! Psyched Viv will be here for the holidays it will be fun to see her and Victor's celebration together oh and I do hope they show our little angel Sydney!

TINA222
Member Avatar

I hope the only gift Arianna gives Brady is a swift kick in the balls. and this. :flipoff: I soo dont get Brianna. Why are they still together?? Brady is lying to her and helping his addiction... I mean Nicole behind her back.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Dec 19 2009, 03:40 PM
Wait a second. Maggie fondly remembers TOM on Christmas? Why would she be sitting there having memories about her father-in-law. Shouldn't she be having memories of MICKEY, her husband? I hope this is a typo.
Why should she be remembering Mickey? He's not dead yet and he will likely be "there" without being there LOL.

Alice is not around because Frances is unable so who else should remember Tom? The guy is the patriarch for the show and Maggie is really the only person around other then D&J to be able to do that right now.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

A candle light vigil seems really corny but as long as it moves the plot along, well fine, I will watch Sami getting self-righteous about a child she has known for all of 24 hours.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

^LOL! If they wanted me to buy the grieving mother from Sami, they should have given me more scenes with Sami and Sydney...as is, I will probably dread this vigil.

Thanks for posting!

rosered

Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Monday, December 21st
Arianna inadvertently drives Brady back to Nicole; Carly admits that she's falling in love with Bo; Chloe visits Nicole in jail; Mia fails to rectify her dilemma of having two dates to the dance; Chloe and Daniel profess their love to each other.

Tuesday, December 22nd
EJ suggests that a candlelight vigil be held on Christmas Eve; Bo and Hope discuss Christmas plans; Mia is confronted by Chad and Will about accepting a date to the winter dance from both of them; Gabi decides to go to the dance.

Wednesday, December 23rd
Mia is upset when she sees Chad and Gabi slow dancing; Justin reminds Philip that Christmas is spent with those you love; Brady fires Nicole's public defender and decides to pay for a better lawyer; Philip takes Melanie to an inn decorated for Christmas.

Thursday, December 24th
Melanie accepts Philip's proposal; Hope gives Sami advice about Sydney; Sami visits Nicole, and Nicole reveals her latest memory to her; Stefano tries to offer an olive branch to EJ; Arianna goes to see Brady to give him a gift.

Friday, December 25th
EJ receives a note from the kidnapper; Rafe gets a promising tip prompted by the Christmas Eve vigil; Vivian slyly snipes at Chloe; Stephanie and Nathan host the hospital Christmas party for the sick kids; Maggie fondly remembers Tom on Christmas.

Hey Angie.
Is the Daniel and Chloe spoiler for Monday 21st a misprint???
Because I have some Canadian friends who have seen that eppy already and Daniel and Chloe don't even
share a scence together on Monday.
Is that spoiler suppose to be for Monday the 28th maybe ?? :P

peaches179

TINA222
Dec 19 2009, 05:12 PM
I hope the only gift Arianna gives Brady is a swift kick in the balls. and this. :flipoff: I soo dont get Brianna. Why are they still together??

ITA! I want more Ej /Arianna scenes! I'm enjoying the chemistry between these two. :wub:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05
Dec 19 2009, 05:36 PM
IMissAremid
Why should she be remembering Mickey? He's not dead yet and he will likely be "there" without being there LOL.

Alice is not around because Frances is unable so who else should remember Tom? The guy is the patriarch for the show and Maggie is really the only person around other then D&J to be able to do that right now.
Well Mickey will probably be in the Tom memories so we will at least see him that way, but my point is that even if Mickey is still "around" whether they are going to say he is out delivering meals to senior citizens or volunteering at the soup kitchen or whateve you could have Mia or Melanie or somebody asking Maggie about her favorite Christmas and then have a flashback with Mickey that way. I think given what story is ahead Mickey flashbacks should be happening around the holiday as it's only natural for people to remember past holidays even with people who are still alive.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Dec 19 2009, 08:57 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 19 2009, 05:36 PM
IMissAremid

Well Mickey will probably be in the Tom memories so we will at least see him that way, but my point is that even if Mickey is still "around" whether they are going to say he is out delivering meals to senior citizens or volunteering at the soup kitchen or whateve you could have Mia or Melanie or somebody asking Maggie about her favorite Christmas and then have a flashback with Mickey that way. I think given what story is ahead Mickey flashbacks should be happening around the holiday as it's only natural for people to remember past holidays even with people who are still alive.
That makes sense but your post seemed to indicate you felt it was wrong for Maggie to be remembering Tom and that is what I didn't get LOL. There is no one else around to remember Tom other then Doug and Julie and maybe Hope. Of course, Carly could too but it probably should be a member of the family to remember him in a scene like that.

I'm sure we may get references regarding Mickey but no flashbacks. I'm sure we will get a ton of flashbacks when the big event happens and I'm not sure I want to have flashbacks this soon when we are due for a ton in a month or so.

ChoppedLiver

Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Friday, December 25th
Vivian slyly snipes at Chloe; .
Now how in the world does Vivian know Chloe????

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

rosered
Dec 19 2009, 08:30 PM
Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Monday, December 21st

Tuesday, December 22nd

Wednesday, December 23rd

Thursday, December 24th

Friday, December 25th

Hey Angie.
Is the Daniel and Chloe spoiler for Monday 21st a misprint???
Because I have some Canadian friends who have seen that eppy already and Daniel and Chloe don't even
share a scence together on Monday.
Is that spoiler suppose to be for Monday the 28th maybe ?? :P
I don't think it would be for the 28th. It is probably meant to be in the listing for Tuesday.

cassie1013

Kenny
Dec 19 2009, 03:06 PM
Angie79
Vivian slyly snipes at Chloe; Maggie fondly remembers Tom on Christmas.
These are the best spoilers of the bunch.

Thanks Angie!
That brought a smile on, haha! Love it...particularly the 'slyly' part.

And Daniel and Chloe profess their love to each other - since when is that a spoiler?

cassie1013

ChoppedLiver
Dec 20 2009, 12:02 AM
Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Friday, December 25th
Vivian slyly snipes at Chloe; .
Now how in the world does Vivian know Chloe????
Actually, they might know each other. Vivian was around in 1999, and that was when Chloe was introduced. I believe they were on the show for a chunk of time together. Someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong...and was Vivian written out in 2000?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply