Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of December 21st; *UPDATED 12/19*
Topic Started: Dec 9 2009, 02:07 PM (18,929 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 9 2009, 03:04 PM
aimees76
Dec 9 2009, 03:02 PM
SocRMum1
Dec 9 2009, 02:46 PM
aimees76
Dec 9 2009, 02:38 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Ohhh ugh! Hope you feel better!
Thank you :)

It's icky. :x
Feel better my friend....

We get Lucas a little bit tomorrow...that should cheer you up! ;)
Thank you .. and yeah, it does a little .. but it will cheer me up much more when he actually gets a decent storyline.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

These spoilers are downright snoozeworthy. Do they purposely release the most boring stuff first? If I didn't already know that Christmas week would feature some good stuff with other characters, I would consider tuning out again based on these spoilers.

Meanwhile, it's interesting that the kidnapper still hasn't been revealed via the previews yet. He/she keeps getting referred to as "the kidnapper," even though we already know that his/her identity will be revealed next week. (Right?)

Thanks Angie!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Dec 9 2009, 03:19 PM
These spoilers are snoozeworthy. Do they purposely release the most boring stuff first? If I didn't already know that Christmas week would feature some good stuff with other characters, I would consider tuning out again based on these spoilers.

Meanwhile, it's interesting that the kidnapper still hasn't been revealed via the previews yet.
You have to consider though that unless you frequent a board like this, who will see these? That is what I mean. The show probably just feeds whatever they feel like to the NE, which is why the NE are always nothing to write home about. I've seen the NE for big weeks be just as bad as this.

You don't really get an idea until we get the daily spoilers and even then you don't really get an idea depending on the week. Sometimes you have to look at all the spoilers as a whole. The one thing about Christmas week and even New Year's week is we know we will get alot of character interactions, celebrating, and some cliffhangers and big moments potentially so at least we have all that to go on even if we don't have much in the way of spoilers. I've also noticed the show is being alot more vague in spoilers this month, which leads to believe they are keeping alot of things a secret (Sydney's kidnapper, what Vivian may do to Carly and her daughter, etc.)
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 9 2009, 03:24 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kenny
Meanwhile, it's interesting that the kidnapper still hasn't been revealed via the previews yet. He/she keeps getting referred to as "the kidnapper," even though we already know that his/her identity will be revealed next week. (Right?)

Yeah, next Friday we will see who the kidnapper is.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

aimees76
Dec 9 2009, 02:16 PM
I'm already cringing at the thought of Chad killing his back hunching over to dance with Gabi. Ugh.

James Scott is at least a foot taller(probably closer to 15 inches) than Alison Sweeney and that is never mentioned. I have met AS in person and she got on her tippy toes to make her not look as short, as I am 6'5.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Kirk
Dec 9 2009, 06:56 PM
aimees76
I'm already cringing at the thought of Chad killing his back hunching over to dance with Gabi. Ugh.

James Scott is at least a foot taller(probably closer to 15 inches) than Alison Sweeney and that is never mentioned. I have met AS in person and she got on her tippy toes to make her not look as short, as I am 6'5.
Actually it has been mentioned, several times. And I don't like JS and AS together ... their characters, or their "look" together. Besides, we really don't see EJ and Sami "slow-dancing" often (Thank GOD!!)

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

aimees76
Dec 9 2009, 06:58 PM
Kirk
Dec 9 2009, 06:56 PM
aimees76

Actually it has been mentioned, several times. And I don't like JS and AS together ... their characters, or their "look" together. Besides, we really don't see EJ and Sami "slow-dancing" often (Thank GOD!!)
I may have missed when it has been stated, but I have never seen it mentioned ONCE that JS is so much taller than AS. It's always CD is so much taller than every girl he is on screen with.

I also don't go into the Ejami/Ejole threads as I like to remain sane.

dooldooldool

PhoenixRising05
Dec 9 2009, 03:23 PM
Kenny
These spoilers are snoozeworthy. Do they purposely release the most boring stuff first?....................You don't really get an idea until we get the daily spoilers and even then you don't really get an idea depending on the week. Sometimes you have to look at all the spoilers as a whole.
And aren't these "spoilers" really just the episode synopsis which is displayed on many program guides. I know that DISH network usually has two-sentence descriptions for each episode and rarely are they titillating or "spoiler-ish". They are simply matter-of-fact statements of what is happening.

cassie1013

If EJ receives a note from the kidnapper, I guess that pretty much confirms he's not involved.

Mason

cassie1013
Dec 9 2009, 10:09 PM
If EJ receives a note from the kidnapper, I guess that pretty much confirms he's not involved.
I hope so. I know most people think it would be a great twist, but it would just annoy me, LoL.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

cassie1013
Why? If you're going to go to the trouble to create a scheme to deflect suspicion and make yourself look like a victim when you're actually the guilty party, it's best to continue the illusion of your victimhood.
Edited by Paxton, Dec 9 2009, 10:14 PM.

cassie1013

Mason
Dec 9 2009, 10:11 PM
cassie1013
I hope so. I know most people think it would be a great twist, but it would just annoy me, LoL.
It would annoy me too, particularly because these 'activities' people are mentioning as 'indicators' are simply blocking techniques of a scene. I highly doubt the average fan would be like "OOH! He was on the phone in the background looking strange - it must be him!" He probably looked weird because being in the background 'pretending' to do something is always an awkward part of acting, lol.

I only think it would be a good twist if he was conspiring with Kate, or someone, haha. Otherwise, meh. With that said, I'm also annoyed with the kidnapper being someone random..

cassie1013

Paxton
Dec 9 2009, 10:14 PM
cassie1013
Why? If you're going to go to the trouble to create a scheme to deflect suspicion and make yourself look like a victim when you're actually the guilty party, it's best to continue the illusion of your victimhood.
I guess so. I just assumed he would be receiving the note in private, but if it's in front of the group...you never know. I don't think DAYS is smart enough to write someone like that though, lol.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

cassie1013
Mason
cassie1013
It would annoy me too, particularly because these 'activities' people are mentioning as 'indicators' are simply blocking techniques of a scene. I highly doubt the average fan would be like "OOH! He was on the phone in the background looking strange - it must be him!" He probably looked weird because being in the background 'pretending' to do something is always an awkward part of acting, lol.

It isn't just him being in the background looking weird though. It's a combination of things: him saying he didn't trust either the Bradys or his own family; him saying he was going to start being proactive; him insisting on flying commercial when that made no sense; him arguing with Brady and grabbing the phone from Sami when Nicole called. Those are the primary examples. If it were just a matter of him standing around looking suspicious I'd think that was just bad acting, but the dialogue is there to at least support the theory. It may all end up being a mass of red herrings but it's not irrational to think EJ is a pretty decent suspect.

Alligato
Member Avatar

If he gets a note from the kidnapper in front of Sami, then yes, I think he did it to himself...just like in his black glove days when Sami got the note while he was in her apartment.
If he gets a note by his lonesome, I'll have to reconsider.

I have a feeling Days will pull some random person for a 1 month stint to be the kidnapper, but it just doesn't make sense. Like if it is Dr. Baker, how da hell did he know that Nicole was in Cleveland? She didn't tell anyone.
And if it is someone as stupid as the hotel manager, I don't think I could careless.

For it to be EJ and play everyone, it would just serve him justice to screw over the people who screwed with him the past year. I might actually root for him!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Absolutely agree 100% with Paxton ... and that's not just my Lumi-bias talkin' I swear! LOL.

Mason

cassie1013
With that said, I'm also annoyed with the kidnapper being someone random..
I agree. Basically....the identity of the kidnapper better be good and worth stretching this out, LoL.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I would DEFINITELY root for him! I want the fucker to stop whining and stop pointing fingers..AND DO SOMETHING!!

Dude is getting SCHOOLED by superRafe and his detective skillz!

Baby-cry EJ sucks!

BTW..I think at NBC..they have the preview of the lady with the boots....those boots would NEVER be the hotel manager's boots but more like Kates???
Edited by Liz<3Days, Dec 9 2009, 10:45 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Paxton
Dec 9 2009, 10:20 PM
cassie1013
Mason
cassie1013

It isn't just him being in the background looking weird though. It's a combination of things: him saying he didn't trust either the Bradys or his own family; him saying he was going to start being proactive; him insisting on flying commercial when that made no sense; him arguing with Brady and grabbing the phone from Sami when Nicole called. Those are the primary examples. If it were just a matter of him standing around looking suspicious I'd think that was just bad acting, but the dialogue is there to at least support the theory. It may all end up being a mass of red herrings but it's not irrational to think EJ is a pretty decent suspect.
Exactly. That is my feeling on it too.

I do think him getting the letter in private will pretty much kill this theory but I think he won't. I think he gets it with Sami, Rafe, etc with him. I'm pretty sure he did it.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Liz<3Days
Dec 9 2009, 10:26 PM
I would DEFINITELY root for him! I want the fucker to stop whining and stop point fingers..AND SO SOMETHING!!

Dude is getting SCHOOLED by superRafe and his detective skillz!

Baby-cry EJ sucks!

BTW..I think at NBC..they have the preview of the lady with the boots....those boots would NEVER be the hotel manager's boots but more like Kates???
Do you have a link to this?

That sounds interesting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply