Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of December 21st; *UPDATED 12/19*
Topic Started: Dec 9 2009, 02:07 PM (18,905 Views)
Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I think this is the link Liz was talking about:

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/clips/nicoles-apology-121009/1183050/

You see the person pushing Syd's stroller at the very end.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Thats the link Paxton, thanks!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Proposal could means something as innocuous as "I propose we drink more wine." "I agree."

But if it's a marriage proposal, I'm going to take that as a good sign because any couple that gets engaged this fast is totally screwed.

cassie1013

I'd love if Kate was involved but how would they explain her going back to Salem...in the same day? LoL..missed opportunity.
Edited by cassie1013, Dec 9 2009, 11:26 PM.

Mason

cassie1013
Dec 9 2009, 11:26 PM
I'd love if Kate was involved but how would they explain her going back to Salem...in the same day?
You do realize this is DAYS you're talking about, right? LoL

cassie1013

Mason
Dec 9 2009, 11:31 PM
cassie1013
Dec 9 2009, 11:26 PM
I'd love if Kate was involved but how would they explain her going back to Salem...in the same day?
You do realize this is DAYS you're talking about, right? LoL
Yeah...good fucking point. :rolleyes: I'm back on the Kate train, oh yeah...but I still know it's a stretch at this point.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I think it was Kate too, per Stefano's orders.

cassie1013

^ The problem being that their conversation - in private - did NOTHING to indicate that yesterday, especially with her saying she didn't want him getting worked up etc. If it is Kate, it HAS to be through helping EJ at this point. Unless she's flying solo...which would be hard to believe.
Edited by cassie1013, Dec 9 2009, 11:51 PM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 9 2009, 10:20 PM
cassie1013
Dec 9 2009, 10:14 PM
Mason
Dec 9 2009, 10:11 PM
cassie1013
Dec 9 2009, 10:09 PM
If EJ receives a note from the kidnapper, I guess that pretty much confirms he's not involved.
I hope so. I know most people think it would be a great twist, but it would just annoy me, LoL.
It would annoy me too, particularly because these 'activities' people are mentioning as 'indicators' are simply blocking techniques of a scene. I highly doubt the average fan would be like "OOH! He was on the phone in the background looking strange - it must be him!" He probably looked weird because being in the background 'pretending' to do something is always an awkward part of acting, lol.

It isn't just him being in the background looking weird though. It's a combination of things: him saying he didn't trust either the Bradys or his own family; him saying he was going to start being proactive; him insisting on flying commercial when that made no sense; him arguing with Brady and grabbing the phone from Sami when Nicole called. Those are the primary examples. If it were just a matter of him standing around looking suspicious I'd think that was just bad acting, but the dialogue is there to at least support the theory. It may all end up being a mass of red herrings but it's not irrational to think EJ is a pretty decent suspect.
He's working with Rafe and Roman, but he doesn't like Rafe and says he doesn't trust the Brady's. He's telling Sami there in this together, while apparently doing things behind her back. And it seems to me he wants Stefano out of that house. Threatens to kick him out this week, comes up with a way to question him which get's him tossed in jail, next week... I wonder if there is a specific reason he wants him out of that house?

And why did he decide to stay in that house, because that is the last place he spent time with Sydney? Sounds like a pretty picture, but it also seems fake If this is a red herring, it's sure gonna be a big one..

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Stefano tries to make peace with EJ.
-Melanie sees Nathan and Stephanie kissing.
-Abe, Lexie and Theo share a family moment.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 10 2009, 01:46 AM
:o

You mean Abe and Lexie are still on this show?

angmc
Member Avatar

Angie79
SOW Spoilers
-Stefano tries to make peace with EJ.
-Melanie sees Nathan and Stephanie kissing.
Thanks Angie!

Mason

Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 01:50 AM
Angie79

It's their obligatory quarterly family scene.

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

alright, i just read on DaysCafe that EJ's mother (Susan) has Sydney.
i think the site is pretty reliable, but i'm sure somebody in here thinks otherwise.
anyways here's the link:
http://www.dayscafe.com/rumors-luxury.html

Kenny
Member Avatar

StephanieYates
Dec 10 2009, 02:35 AM
i think the site is pretty reliable, but i'm sure somebody in here thinks otherwise.
anyways here's the link:
The kidnapper has already been revealed to be Anna (Leann Hunley). Susan Banks will not be coming back as Eileen Davidson is currently on Y&R as Ashley Abbott.

DaysCafe is full of unreliable bullshit. If you want the real scoop on anything, come here. ;)

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:38 AM
StephanieYates
Dec 10 2009, 02:35 AM
anyways here's the link:
The kidnapper has already been revealed to be Anna (Leann Hunley). Susan Banks will not be coming back as Eileen Davidson is currently on Y&R as Ashley Abbott.

DaysCafe is full of unreliable bullshit. If you want the real scoop on anything, come here. ;)
oh well i dont know who Anna is, but that's cool!
and thanks Kenny i'll keep that in mind if i ever go there again=)

Alligato
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 9 2009, 10:26 PM
BTW..I think at NBC..they have the preview of the lady with the boots....those boots would NEVER be the hotel manager's boots but more like Kates???
Very astute observation, Liz! Just call you Rafe! LOL!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Dec 10 2009, 02:15 AM
Kenny
Angie79

It's also Christmas so, yeah, we will get a few scenes of them together and with others. They will probably be at the Horton house like last year because there are so few Horton's so they have to fill the room with mostly "honorary Horton's."

kitkat
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 10 2009, 04:16 AM
Mason
Kenny
Angie79

It's also Christmas so, yeah, we will get a few scenes of them together and with others. They will probably be at the Horton house like last year because there are so few Horton's so they have to fill the room with mostly "honorary Horton's."
I love this spoiler...

jane1978

kitkat
Dec 10 2009, 04:46 AM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 10 2009, 04:16 AM
Mason
Kenny

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I love this spoiler...
I donīt think we will see Horton house this year, I think they will gather at Bopeīs. First the set is already there and I think Mark posted photo of him and Shelley from what looked like a christmas episode and they were at Bopeīs.

As for the Anna revelation, she could still work with EJ, because otherwise itīs not clear how she knew about Nicol and her run to Cleaveland. I know she is DiMera and maybe she was watching them for a while planning the strike, but I could actually see EJ calling her and trusting her to keep and take care of Sydney for a while. We saw him make that mysterious phone (which could be just a red herring of course) and he even mentioned Tony in his fight with Stefano and said he was right.

Corday said a lot of the babyswitch fallout will be about EJ and how he will deal with the betrayal. Iīm not sure how Anna working on her own fits into it, but if she and EJ join the forces both will get what they want. Anna her revenge against Stefano and EJ whatever his goal is now. And it works for the show as well, because EJ would need someone to help him keep Sydney anyway and itīs better to use an established character who has the right motivation than some random dayplayer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply