Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days recasts Will Horton
Topic Started: Dec 7 2009, 01:05 PM (6,461 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Quote:

DAYS Recasts Will
Sami and Lucas's son is about to look a whole lot different. Dylan Michael Patton is out; Chandler Massey has been hired to replace him. "They just felt they needed to make a change with the story coming up," says an insider.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Posted Image
nuWill via IMDB
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

SOD Breaking News - Days Recasts Will

Sami and Lucas's son is about to look a whole lot different. Dylan Michael Patton is out; Chandler Massey has been hired to replace him. "They just felt they needed to make a change with the story coming up," says an insider.

For photos of Massey, check out his IMDB page.

THANK GOD!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Fantastic!

Dylan Patton was truly awful.

I'm curious about the upcoming story that requires such a sudden recast... very interesting.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

This is great news. Dylan has been horrible.

I started a thread about on this the same time as Matt so can the mods please delete or merge that thread. Thanks.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Let's hope a Mia recast is on the horizon...

Kenny
Member Avatar

Here's a larger picture of the new actor...

Posted Image

He's been on Army Wives, One Tree Hill and Eastbound & Down.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Whoa! I can't say that I saw that coming. He didn't seem any more awful than the rest of the teens to me. Casey Diedrick has been very good - the rest, not so much.

I have to say, though, I think a lot of the awfulness of the character of Will comes down to the writing. It's hard to believe they want to write Lumi's son as such a goody two shoes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Let's just hope Will doesn't turn into this generation's Mike Horton.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sarah
Member Avatar

on imdb pro can see a video of him is amazing http://pro.imdb.com/video/wab/vi3732341529/

Kenny
Member Avatar

I found some videos of Chandler Massey on YouTube. One is a "short film" and another is a graduation video, LoL.

His acting is terrible in that so-called "short film."

Deleted User
Deleted User

I was just about to post the short film, which he seems pretty good in.
Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

So Massey will probably start airing in late January since Days is so far ahead in taping. Maybe Will is involved in a big February sweeps storyline.

Massey's hair is much better looking than Dylan's mop. Hopefully his acting will be too.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Amello
Dec 7 2009, 01:25 PM
You thought so? I thought he was terrible, LoL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Dec 7 2009, 01:26 PM
Massey's hair is much better looking than Dylan's mop. Hopefully his acting will be too.
What is it with Will always having the worst hair? First we had those bowl-head twins, then Christopher Gerse, then Dylan Patton...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Dec 7 2009, 01:27 PM
Amello
Well under good direction he could be good, but this is Days so that thinking is useless. At least he showed emotion unlike wet mop Patton.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wait, he gets a little better as the video goes on...

Kenny
Member Avatar

Amello
Dec 7 2009, 01:28 PM
Kenny
Dec 7 2009, 01:27 PM
Amello
Well under good direction he could be good, but this is Days so that thinking is useless. At least he showed emotion unlike wet mop Patton.
Yeah.

I'm thinking this guy will be very hit-and-miss. In that short film, he's good in some parts and terrible in others. He'll probably be the same way on Days.

Oh well. Anyone beats Dylan.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is good news. But I'm actually starting to like Mia, I really enjoyed her scenes last week with Maggie, Bo, Melanie and Carly. So i hope she stays.

Mason
Member Avatar

Thank the lord!

Hopefully the third time will be the charm because both Gerse and Patton were terrible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply