Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days recasts Will Horton
Topic Started: Dec 7 2009, 01:05 PM (6,307 Views)
kitkat
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Jan 26 2010, 11:25 AM
Chandler Massey's first airdate is on February 1 finally as Dylan patton's last air date was on january 20
This answered my question, Thank You!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Can't wait to see nuWill 2.0, I hope he acts like how a Lumi child should be acting.

King
Member Avatar

Thank God. Dylan sucks. Get this kid off of my screen. LOL.

And he can take the actress who plays Mia with him too. She's totally phoning it in, and Mia is a bitch.

Chad is the best. Love Casey!
Edited by King, Jan 26 2010, 07:51 PM.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

King
Jan 26 2010, 07:51 PM

So do I :wub: ..... It's a shame he's being wasted in the worst teen set on soaps right now.

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jan 26 2010, 10:13 PM
King
Jan 26 2010, 07:51 PM

So do I :wub: ..... It's a shame he's being wasted in the worst teen set on soaps right now.
very true.
BUT!
if he weren't, him and molly never would have met probably.
and they are just the cutest together :wub:

lene
Member Avatar

I did like Dylan at first, but now it's like he's trying to be bad. When he has a reaction to Mia and Chad he makes these stupid face expressions, he looks like an idiot.

King
Member Avatar

I liked him at first too. I am always lenient with the youngins. But when they show no growth and out and out suck on a daily basis...and even get WORSE and take away from the show, I want them to leave.

King
Member Avatar

Oh, and yes! Hopefully they will capitalize on Casey soon

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Finally...seems like it's been forever. I can't wait to see Chandler's portrayal of Will, I hope it's a step up from frownie Dylan Patton.

I agree with everyone who sais Casey is good. I think he's the best one out of the teen set right now, really liked him when he was in scenes with EJ and Nicole..I hope the show doesn't just limit the teens into being around each other all the time, and let's them branch out all around Salem and interact with more people.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply