Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Taylor Spreitler: Mia is a Trouble Maker
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 05:09 PM (2,442 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Taylor Spreitler: Mia is a Trouble Maker

Posted Image

Taylor Spreitler shows off the JJJ coasters during Variety’s 2009 Power of Youth event held at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon (December 5)!

The 16-year-old Days of Our Lives actress stopped by to chat with us about what’s in store for Mia.Taylor told us, “There’s a little love triangle and character change for Mia. She kind of steers away from the feeling sorry for herself, worrying about everything to cause a bit of trouble.”

You can now win a Days of Our Lives set visit with Taylor! Head over to eBay.com to bid on the opportunity which benefits Starlight Children’s Foundation and L.A.’s Best.

Taylor also stepped out last night at the Fraggle Rock event held at Kitson in West Hollywood.

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/12/10/taylor-spreitler-mia-is-a-trouble-maker/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Interesting...

I got this feeling in the Maggie and Mia scenes where Maggie was all concerned about her getting bitter that we may see her become edgier. This makes me think she may become a little schemer now to get Chad. It would make sense given all she has been through and it suits her acting more.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

My guess is she'll be scheming to get Will. Wasn't there a spoiler that she gets upset seeing him dance with Gabi? And if they are bringing in a nuWill for upcoming story maybe they thought nobody would buy that two girls would fight over DMP. :shrug:

aimees76
Member Avatar

No, the spoiler says that she gets upset seeing Chad dance with Gabi, not Will.

lastDays
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 10 2009, 05:54 PM
Chad and Mia deserve eachother.Will should hook up with Gabi

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Yes I can see how DOOL will go with this. Chad(dark)-Mia(blonde) and Will(blonde)-LilH(dark).

I guess we'll see how this goes. I like Chad so maybe he will give Mia some life.

TFP!

Kenny
Member Avatar

In some ways, she reminds me of a young Alison Sweeney, so I might actually enjoy her if they make Mia a scheming bitch.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 10 2009, 05:54 PM
Oops! Sorry, I guess I should have paid more attention. :embarrassed:

aimees76
Member Avatar

That's ok, it's easy for me to not pay attention to Mia spoilers normally, but this one I remembered because of the visual of Chad scrunched over trying to dance with teeny tiny Gabi ...

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 10 2009, 08:52 PM
That's ok, it's easy for me to not pay attention to Mia spoilers normally, but this one I remembered because of the visual of Chad scrunched over trying to dance with teeny tiny Gabi ...
*smacks hand to forehead* That's right! How sad is it that I remember all of our snarky comments better than I remember the danged spoilers? :lol:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Thank God! Spreitler can't play the show's new ingenue like they want her to. She's much better with an edge from the scenes we've had in the past. I hope she schemes to get Chad though, instead of Will.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Chad and Will are dancing? Just kidding, is Mia really going to be changed character wise, thank goodness.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I don't mind TS but it sounds like it's going to get teen heavy soon and can't say I'm looking forward to it. I just hope they don't try to get too Gossip Girl-ish.

Actually, I'd rather Chad & Will were the couple.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

I think Chad's one of the few good additions to the cast.

Not sure who I'd like to see him with in the end though.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Halloween Family
Dec 10 2009, 10:53 PM

Now THAT would be a great twist for the show. It would be unique. I've always wanted the Brokeback Mountain type thing to occur. Initially, it was EJ & Rafe that I thought it would be cool for, but Will & Chad would be awesome just because of how Sami would react.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Dec 13 2009, 02:49 PM
Halloween Family
Dec 10 2009, 10:53 PM

Now THAT would be a great twist for the show. It would be unique. I've always wanted the Brokeback Mountain type thing to occur. Initially, it was EJ & Rafe that I thought it would be cool for, but Will & Chad would be awesome just because of how Sami would react.
My motivation for a Chad & Will coupling are because of my prudish sensibilities. I'm under the impression that the nuWill is 18 or 19 yrs old. They did the recast due to s/l which tells me they are going to get ready for a hot and heavy teen romance. IMO Taylor is too young to be playing grab ass with 19 and 22 year olds. Yes, I know it happens in real life but it's just a personal hang up i have.

Also, Days is long overdue for a gay character and/or gay romance. And yes, it would be fun to see Sami's reaction to this. My guess, they would go the easy route and make her the perfect accepting mom but that would be no fun. Plus, nuWill and Chad look like they would be pretty together. But I take back everything if they did it the awful way they did Simone and Chad on Passions.

pixiedust

Well the girl they just hired to play Gaby is the same age as Taylor so there is going to be grab ass with her too I guess! I don't really see a problem with the 19 year old but CD will be turning 23 next year and that seems a bit creepy.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

pixiedust
Dec 14 2009, 01:06 AM
Well the girl they just hired to play Gaby is the same age as Taylor so there is going to be grab ass with her too I guess! I don't really see a problem with the 19 year old but CD will be turning 23 next year and that seems a bit creepy.
I'm hoping if they are going to have a major teen s/l that they recast Mia and Gabby too with older actresses. I know the 19 yo isn't that big of a deal but it's still less than desirable for me to see Taylor acting provocative with anyone. That's why I liked DP's Will and Mia, they were sweet and innocent, just on waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much, but the ackwardness was endearing.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Looking forward to seeing Mia get a bit of an edge instead of whining all the time and feeling sorry for herself. Especially with Gaby and NuWill in the mix. Can't wait!!

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 07:46 PM
In some ways, she reminds me of a young Alison Sweeney, so I might actually enjoy her if they make Mia a scheming bitch.
ITA!

I really miss that side of Sami. I hope Mia can be Sami 2.0. That would definitely bring her to life and make her a hell of a lot more interesting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply