Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Galen Gering to Appear on BuzzWorthy Radio; Friday, Dec. 11 at 4 PM ET!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 10:52 PM (5,683 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Galen Gering, who currently plays Rafael Hernandez on NBC Daytime's Days of our Lives, will be making an appearance on BuzzWorthy Radio!

Many fans will remember him as Luis from the former NBC/DIRECTV soap, Passions. Hear how the part came about for him to play the FBI Agent who was hired to protect Sami Brady, as well as working with some of his former PASSIONS co-stars!

Tune into BuzzWorthy Radio on Friday, December 11, 2009 at 4 PM ET/1 PM PT at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Awesome! I'll try to send you guys some q's!

mirabella

Thanks for getting Galen on the show. I can't wait to hear what questions he will answer.

kenseysmom

so glad he's going to be on!! Can't wait!! :)

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

http://tobtr.com/s/817555

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

AWESOME.

LiZa
Member Avatar

Listening to it live, yay!

Taelyn

I only caught the last half but it was good.. Super happy about his comment about Safe's future and the whole fanbase stuff.. And had a good laugh over the upcoming EJ/Rafe drama.

Most of all I loved his laugh, so cute and endearing ..it made me laugh.

mirabella

Wonderful interview. Galen was so witty and charming. He gave some wonderful answers to some great questions.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you, what I caught was wonderful.

Taelyn

samixxx
Dec 11 2009, 05:34 PM
Thank you, what I caught was wonderful.
:cheer: :cheer: Well , As Safe fans we cant help but love it.. No doubt we will have some soapy angst and situations as any good soap will. But, The Direction is clear.. The future looks bright indeed. :cheers:

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

pod cast of galen

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio/2009/12/11/days-of-our-lives-star-galen-gering

loved it ;)

Nicole Walker

I wasn't able to finish it. I have to go back and listen but the part that did peek my curiosity was Galen's comment was about them looking for Sydney and how EJ is acting strange and so is his sister in law, that would be Anna. I wonder if those two are in cahoots together.

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Dec 11 2009, 11:42 PM
I wasn't able to finish it. I have to go back and listen but the part that did peek my curiosity was Galen's comment was about them looking for Sydney and how EJ is acting strange and so is his sister in law, that would be Anna. I wonder if those two are in cahoots together.
Ummm, how would "Rafe" even know who Anna is, given that he's never met her, she's never been mentioned in his presence & she doesn't live in Salem? And people are worried about Twitter spoilers? :ermmmm:
Edited by UKDaysFan, Dec 12 2009, 12:03 AM.

Taelyn

After watching today I couldnt help but wonder .. When GG paused during the interview and said "Wow .. James is freaking out" If that was about todays show at the end with Sami (he was yet again, acting crazy I expected him to start foaming at the mouth) Or if its a future scene that was being taped.. I just dont like a frenzied hysterical EJ , I much prefer his quiet confident evil side.. Its scarier .. this other EJ just makes him look like he needs a straight jacket...... IMO

Taelyn

UKDaysFan
Dec 12 2009, 12:01 AM
Nicole Dimera
Ummm, how would "Rafe" even know who Anna is, given that he's never met her, she's never been mentioned in his presence & she doesn't live in Salem? And people are worried about Twitter spoilers? :ermmmm:
I believe he is talking about a future scene , one where she is present.

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Taelyn
Dec 12 2009, 01:20 AM
UKDaysFan
Nicole Dimera
I get that, hence my point about spoilers. Just surprised he is talking about a character that hasn't been shown yet and which his character has never interacted with. It must mean that everyone is able to talk about her now, as his character has no association to her.

Guess TPTB have lifted the embargo, which means James's chat on Monday could be a little more enlightening

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Taelyn
UKDaysFan
Nicole Dimera
At what time in the chat did Anna and the talk about EJ acting strange come up? I listened to it, but missed that bit.

The only semi-spoilery things I got out of it is apparently whatever he taped today involves discussion of the stuffed penguin he sought for Sami last year and that in the story coming up over the next few months Rafe will want to kill EJ and may very well punch him.

eta:

Also... how crazy is it that DOOL's taping schedule has them off 16 weeks a year now.
Edited by IMissAremid, Dec 12 2009, 02:05 AM.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

does someone have a transcript? ;-) pretty please!!

Manda1

UKDaysFan
Dec 12 2009, 01:31 AM
Taelyn
UKDaysFan
Nicole Dimera
I get that, hence my point about spoilers. Just surprised he is talking about a character that hasn't been shown yet and which his character has never interacted with. It must mean that everyone is able to talk about her now, as his character has no association to her.

Guess TPTB have lifted the embargo, which means James's chat on Monday could be a little more enlightening
Actually he didn't even mentionl Anna by name but said a sister-in-law and I don't think he said his character was going to interact with her? The spoiler mags have already published her return anyway and were hearing her voice now and seeing parts of her body on the show.

I don't think there was a big reveal of information in this interview other than they were talking about stuffed penguins in a scene they were shooting today. The rest was very vague other than that Safe will overcome....but then JS says Ejami is inevitable at his interviews too and Bryan says never give up on Lumi etc....it's to ensure we all keep watching and hoping our couple will prevail.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply