Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Galen Gering to Appear on BuzzWorthy Radio; Friday, Dec. 11 at 4 PM ET!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 10:52 PM (5,746 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Taelyn
Dec 12 2009, 01:18 AM
After watching today I couldnt help but wonder .. When GG paused during the interview and said "Wow .. James is freaking out" If that was about todays show at the end with Sami (he was yet again, acting crazy I expected him to start foaming at the mouth) Or if its a future scene that was being taped.. I just dont like a frenzied hysterical EJ , I much prefer his quiet confident evil side.. Its scarier .. this other EJ just makes him look like he needs a straight jacket...... IMO
EJ's "confident evil side" doesn't fit with this story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 12 2009, 01:38 AM
Taelyn
Dec 12 2009, 01:20 AM
UKDaysFan
Dec 12 2009, 12:01 AM
Nicole Dimera
Dec 11 2009, 11:42 PM
I wasn't able to finish it. I have to go back and listen but the part that did peek my curiosity was Galen's comment was about them looking for Sydney and how EJ is acting strange and so is his sister in law, that would be Anna. I wonder if those two are in cahoots together.
Ummm, how would "Rafe" even know who Anna is, given that he's never met her, she's never been mentioned in his presence & she doesn't live in Salem? And people are worried about Twitter spoilers? :ermmmm:
I believe he is talking about a future scene , one where she is present.
At what time in the chat did Anna and the talk about EJ acting strange come up? I listened to it, but missed that bit.

The only semi-spoilery things I got out of it is apparently whatever he taped today involves discussion of the stuffed penguin he sought for Sami last year and that in the story coming up over the next few months Rafe will want to kill EJ and may very well punch him.

eta:

Also... how crazy is it that DOOL's taping schedule has them off 16 weeks a year now.

i think the 16 weeks is spread out through the year
it seems soaps are getting more off time now
i think because they all tape 2-3 eppies in a day

lysie
Member Avatar

I haven't listened to it yet, but good gosh...they've really stuck with those penguins. Those scenes when he first got them was so dumb.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Chelikins
Dec 12 2009, 01:53 AM
does someone have a transcript? ;-) pretty please!!
Pretty much all he says is Safe is inevitable and to keep watching! LOL!

Chelikins
Member Avatar

Thanks for the information! ;-) I will just keep rooting for my teams.. in order I have them in.

Nicole Walker

UKDaysFan
Dec 12 2009, 12:01 AM
Nicole Dimera
Dec 11 2009, 11:42 PM
I wasn't able to finish it. I have to go back and listen but the part that did peek my curiosity was Galen's comment was about them looking for Sydney and how EJ is acting strange and so is his sister in law, that would be Anna. I wonder if those two are in cahoots together.
Ummm, how would "Rafe" even know who Anna is, given that he's never met her, she's never been mentioned in his presence & she doesn't live in Salem? And people are worried about Twitter spoilers? :ermmmm:
Ummm, Rafe would know who Anna is because he's met her I assume. These aren't twitter spoilers it comes straight from Galen's mouth what's happening right now. I'm guessing Anna must make her presence known at some point.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Dec 12 2009, 01:17 PM.

Nicole Walker

lysie
Dec 12 2009, 10:47 AM
I haven't listened to it yet, but good gosh...they've really stuck with those penguins. Those scenes when he first got them was so dumb.
The question was did Galen like the penguins that the Safe fans sent in and he said yes. He went on to say that him and Ali have one in their dressing room and Gary Tomlin has the other in his office and he doesn't remember where the 4th one is. He also says that they will be mentioning or showing those penguins in the upcoming episode. The safe fans equate the penguins as Safe being soulmates or something like that. I thought it was pretty cool they kept the Penguins especialy GT he must like Safe.

Taelyn

There was a question about EJ's behaviour.. But Honestly im not the original one who posted that topic so Im not sure when and where it came from .. But in truth EJ HAS met Anna, She and Tony lived in the Mansion with EJ, Stephano, John Black, and Sami, The last time he saw her was when she picked up Tony's ashes I believe.

So I see no problem with any spoilers involving them both ...

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Weren't they talking about the fact that Rafe hasn't met Anna - not EJ?

At this point in time, Rafe hasn't. The viewers would have no reason to believe he would any time soon. And certainly not in the context of trying to get information from her regarding Sydney. I would have assumed Anna would stay hidden to everyone except whomever she is working with until Sydney is returned to Sami. So is he spoiling that at the time of this interview they've already taped Sydney's return and Rafe is still trying to uncover the story behind her disappearance?

Manda1

SocRMum1
Dec 12 2009, 03:44 PM
Weren't they talking about the fact that Rafe hasn't met Anna - not EJ?

At this point in time, Rafe hasn't. The viewers would have no reason to believe he would any time soon. And certainly not in the context of trying to get information from her regarding Sydney. I would have assumed Anna would stay hidden to everyone except whomever she is working with until Sydney is returned to Sami. So is he spoiling that at the time of this interview they've already taped Sydney's return and Rafe is still trying to uncover the story behind her disappearance?
GG gave no indication of whether Sydney had been returned in any of the scenes they had taped to date. There were no spoilers given he only talked about what we've already seen.....

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

So he didn't mention that his character has interacted with EJ's sister-in-law? I didn't listen to the interview, so I might have misunderstood that from what others have said.
Edited by SocRMum1, Dec 12 2009, 04:42 PM.

angmc
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 12 2009, 04:41 PM
So he didn't mention that his character has interacted with EJ's sister-in-law? I didn't listen to the interview, so I might have misunderstood that from what others have said.
The fact that he mentioned Anna is a spoiler since she hasn't been revealed to the audience yet.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Nicole Dimera
Dec 12 2009, 01:14 PM
lysie
The question was did Galen like the penguins that the Safe fans sent in and he said yes. He went on to say that him and Ali have one in their dressing room and Gary Tomlin has the other in his office and he doesn't remember where the 4th one is. He also says that they will be mentioning or showing those penguins in the upcoming episode. The safe fans equate the penguins as Safe being soulmates or something like that. I thought it was pretty cool they kept the Penguins especialy GT he must like Safe.
GT may very well like Safe, but I doubt him having a stuffed penguin in his office means anything. I'm sure they have crap in their offices/dressing rooms from all the fanbases.

What I remember from the part I listened to had GG pimping Safe all the way, as one would expect, but he also mentioned that producers have told him that TPTB want fans rooting for different pairings so there is drama back and forth.

Anyway, I understand that the penguins are a special thing for the Safe fanbase but I do agree with lysie that the scene with the penguins were dumb. Isn't him going out to do Christmas shopping to get the penguins what led the killer to Sami's safehouse in the first place? Or at the very least what got him stabbed and then he developed the fever/infection and was incapable of protecting Sami? :eyeroll:

TINA222
Member Avatar

This is what is soo fucking wrong with Days and their writers. they are soo god damn busy pitting the fan bases against each other. Instead of using that energy on writing interesting exciting storylines. To actually have proof of this makes me sick. It explains everything. :soapbox:

Alligato
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 12 2009, 07:21 PM
Anyway, I understand that the penguins are a special thing for the Safe fanbase but I do agree with lysie that the scene with the penguins were dumb. Isn't him going out to do Christmas shopping to get the penguins what led the killer to Sami's safehouse in the first place? Or at the very least what got him stabbed and then he developed the fever/infection and was incapable of protecting Sami? :eyeroll:
I think that scene was supposed to be about Rafe's great love for Sami and her children, and his desire to meet her and her brood's every wish at the expense of his life and well being! :P
And of course, Sami's great love for her children that she would put her own life at risk to make them happy! :puke: :puke: :puke:

Congratulations to the Safes for having such an awesome Christmas with their couple! This was great for you guys!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

How is Anna Rafe's sister in law? I'm assuming we are looking at Safe pseudo-married so Anna would be Rafe's stepmother in law and that's a bit of a stretch. Maybe GG meant Carrie or less likely Belle. Or did he mean Ej's siste in law? I'm confused.

lysie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nicole Dimera
Dec 12 2009, 01:14 PM
lysie
GT may very well like Safe, but I doubt him having a stuffed penguin in his office means anything. I'm sure they have crap in their offices/dressing rooms from all the fanbases.

What I remember from the part I listened to had GG pimping Safe all the way, as one would expect, but he also mentioned that producers have told him that TPTB want fans rooting for different pairings so there is drama back and forth.

That's not what was dumb to me. It was all the talk about how the FBI always gets their penguin.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manda1

Halloween Family
Dec 12 2009, 10:30 PM
How is Anna Rafe's sister in law? I'm assuming we are looking at Safe pseudo-married so Anna would be Rafe's stepmother in law and that's a bit of a stretch. Maybe GG meant Carrie or less likely Belle. Or did he mean Ej's siste in law? I'm confused.
GG didn't refer to Anna by name in the interview he mentioned EJ's sister in law...

mirabella

Halloween Family
Dec 12 2009, 10:30 PM
Galen was talking about EJ's sister-in-law, who is Anna, but he didn't mention any name.

mirabella

Alligato
Dec 12 2009, 10:02 PM
IMissAremid
I think that scene was supposed to be about Rafe's great love for Sami and her children, and his desire to meet her and her brood's every wish at the expense of his life and well being! :P
And of course, Sami's great love for her children that she would put her own life at risk to make them happy! :puke: :puke: :puke:

Congratulations to the Safes for having such an awesome Christmas with their couple! This was great for you guys!
Thank you. It does sound like SAFE will be having a good Christmas, except for Sydney still missing. At least there will be some enjoyable moments for Safe fans. This was more than I could have hoped for considering what is going on with Sydney. :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply