Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Galen Gering to Appear on BuzzWorthy Radio; Friday, Dec. 11 at 4 PM ET!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 10:52 PM (5,559 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

alwaysalumifan
Dec 16 2009, 03:16 PM
No, I didn't call anyone stupid, I said, this is stupid.."This is stupid when I have more important things to be doing. None of you know the Lumi's, so please stop acting like you do. I am so over this Lumi/Ejami crap. " I never called anyone stupid, but rather meant that the topic was stupid. I don't understand where you get that I am calling anyone stupid. I was reffering to the situation, not the other posters. I am not trying to offend or be rude, just trying to clear up what was intended. I also know that people are spreading this all over the net and calling Lumi's stupid bc of this thread. That is where that is coming from. That I should have made clear and for that I apologize.
Color me confused... :blink:

I did a quick look back and saw where someone brought up a pic that Ali twittered about the cake. Is that what has you upset? I don't see any further discussion on it here, other than a few people stating that none of the Lumis were upset about it. People are all over the net spreading that Lumis are stupid because of this thread? Seriously...I have no idea what was said about your cake that people would be up in arms about. :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BasicBlackTS08

Really, now this is being blown out of porportion. All I did was come in and set the record straight about what happened so that folks have the facts. Some simply took it upon themselves to spread things that weren't true in regards to how the Lumi's felt about the cake. We were not upset by gesture at all. I think it was amusing and I helped plan to send the cake. It said Joy To The World, Lucas is back. GG was to funny with his gesture, which was very obviously in fun. GG has a sense of humor, that's all that says. I and several other Lumi's on here have stated we were not offended by GG's thumbs down bit. James Scott's behavior however was insulting and not an innocent act as some are portraying. Again, I know the person who took the pic, and it took someone who was indifferent to the whole thing to point it out.
Regardless, the whole thing in both cases is done and over with. Imho, it should be left that way. Just my thoughts on the subject.

The final words from one of the senders of the cake, we were not offended by GG's behavior, period. That's my take on the subject.
Edited by BasicBlackTS08, Dec 16 2009, 05:22 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I just wasn't clear on what it was you were so upset about. It seems someone was/is making much ado about nothing. Got it.

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 16 2009, 05:37 PM
I just wasn't clear on what it was you were so upset about. It seems someone was/is making much ado about nothing. Got it.
The cake is only mentioned in those two posts where it says no one was upset about it, right? :peek:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Okay............................. :shrug: :sheep:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

alwaysalumifan
Dec 16 2009, 05:20 PM
Really, now this is being blown out of porportion. All I did was come in and set the record straight about what happened so that folks have the facts. Some simply took it upon themselves to spread things that weren't true in regards to how the Lumi's felt about the cake. We were not upset by gesture at all.
OK as the person who brought up the blessed cake, like what was it... two days ago?... I just want to reiterate that all I said and I feel is that *I* thought GG's thumbs down thing was obnoxious. I as in myself, not a Lumi fan or the sender of the cake obviously, and not looking at Alison Sweeney's Twitter picture on behalf of all EJami fans either. Just me. But nowhere in my post did I deign to speak for any particular Lumi fan or Lumi fans in general. If anyone got the perception that a single Lumi fan was upset about it, Ponz and aimees76 were right on the case to clear that up and make their feelings (as Lumi fans and speaking for other Lumi fans) known about both GG and JS. And then, aside from some back and forth after that, the issue was for the most part done.

At least I thought it was... until you showed up out of the blue calling everyone at this board stupid at the same time you're telling us how important you are that you have better things to do than post on this board? Not really surprising that some folks might find that sort of thing a rude way to inject yourself into a supposed issue that was over and done days ago.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply