Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Sydney's Kidnapper Revealed!; Guess who's returning to the show?
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 02:07 AM (4,577 Views)
AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Hunley Back to DAYS
Leann Hunley (Anna) has been secretly taping at the DAYS studio and Digest has the exclusive. "I was pleasantly surprised when I got the call. It came out of the blue," says the actress, who hadn't taped since March. "It was one of those, 'Would you be interested in coming back for a few days and then we'll see what happens.' And I said, 'Okay.' But they said that the caveat of the whole thing was that I had to keep it a secret. So, I didn't even tell my mother!" Anna will be revealed as Sydney's kidnapper on Friday, December 11. Tune in!

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Holy shit!

Good job on keeping this one a secret, DAYS!

I'm very excited to see Anna again, but I want to know just what in the hell she's doing involved in all of this.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I was like, whatttt??? Anna? I am VERY interested in how they explain all of this!

angmc
Member Avatar

Holy Shit!! Didn't see that coming!

Deleted User
Deleted User

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I'm actually fucking excited now! YES YES YES!
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Way to go Days. This could be really good. WOW, i was thinking it would be someone lame from Rafe's past.. Major coup here..

angmc
Member Avatar

But why would she kidnap Sydney? other than the fact that Sydney has her name? She hates Stefano? Or wants to protect her from the DiMeras?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Aww.... shit. When I first opened that link I thought it was a picture of Eileen Davidson -- not Leann Hunley. :(

Now I'm depressed, LoL. Damn it. For a split second I thought my dreams had come true!

Anyway, this is surprising. Anna never even crossed my mind. In fact, I thought she had been completely forgotten by the show. I'm glad she wasn't. Why does she have Sydney though? Is her stake in this really so high that she would risk so much by kidnapping a baby? I don't fully understand the connection, but I'm happy she's back. I hope she'll be sticking around for a while. And kudos to Days for keeping this under wraps! (Well... 'til now.)

angmc
Member Avatar

Maybe she thinks that Nicole had something to do with Tony's death, hence whacking her over the head...and I guess she's the one who sends the note to EJ..

Kenny
Member Avatar

I wasn't watching Days when Anna left. What exactly was going on with her then?

doolgirl25
Member Avatar

OMG! I totally don't get why she would take Sydney but OMG!

Mason
Member Avatar

God, I want a scene with all three Anna, Vivian and Kate in it SOOOO badly. I doubt if it will happen, but I'm salivating at the very thought.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:22 AM
I wasn't watching Days when Anna left. What exactly was going on with her then?
Basically nothing. Her last day was the first time we had seen her in months. Her last scene was telling Stefano off before leaving Salem.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Sweet. This is phenomenal. They kept a secret really well, and it's a reveal that kicks ass, at least imho. Good job Days!

cassie1013

^ I can't remember either....probably because I wasn't watching then, lol.

This definitely IS a shocker, but I still was hoping for Kate. Oh well. This is still good - I knew it wouldn't be long till we found out.

Kudos to DAYS to keeping a lid on this, though!!!

cassie1013

Mason
Dec 10 2009, 02:23 AM
God, I want a scene with all three Anna, Vivian and Kate in it SOOOO badly. I doubt if it will happen, but I'm salivating at the very thought.
Me too! Bitch central.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 10 2009, 02:24 AM
Sweet. This is phenomenal. They kept a secret really well, and it's a reveal that kicks ass, at least imho. Good job Days!
I am so surprised at how they kept the secret.....VERY good on their part. Next week should be awesome!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

This is the first time Days has actually kept a secret like this for so long. I'm shocked it didn't leak earlier!

aimees76
Member Avatar

What. The. Fuck? ANNA???????????? Oh My GAWD!!! I really don't get it though .. unless Tony left her some letter or something letting her in on the baby switch details ... but why would she take Syd now? To pit EJ against Stefano? I don't know, I don't see it at all ... it doesn't make any sense. I'm not sure if I like this. I mean, I am happy to see Anna back, but I don't know about it being in this way ...

Kenny
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 10 2009, 02:30 AM
What. The. Fuck? ANNA???????????? Oh My GAWD!!! I really don't get it though .. unless Tony left her some letter or something letting her in on the baby switch details ... but why would she take Syd now? To pit EJ against Stefano? I don't know, I don't see it at all ... it doesn't make any sense. I'm not sure if I like this. I mean, I am happy to see Anna back, but I don't know about it being in this way ...
Maybe she just wants to fuck with the DiMeras and make 'em chase their own tails for once. Now that Tony's gone, perhaps she's decided to go into uber-bitch mode and just wreak havoc on that whole dysfunctional clan.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply