Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Sydney's Kidnapper Revealed!; Guess who's returning to the show?
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 02:07 AM (4,433 Views)
angmc
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 10 2009, 02:30 AM
What. The. Fuck? ANNA???????????? Oh My GAWD!!! I really don't get it though .. unless Tony left her some letter or something letting her in on the baby switch details ... but why would she take Syd now? To pit EJ against Stefano? I don't know, I don't see it at all ... it doesn't make any sense. I'm not sure if I like this. I mean, I am happy to see Anna back, but I don't know about it being in this way ...
Well they might have shocked us but it certainly doesn't mean any of this will make sense. I can't wait to hear the reasoning for this..and how she found Nicole..etc...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sungrey

Very interesting and a good job, DAYS! You had me fooled, that's for sure... and it really makes sense when you think about it.

LovingDays

omg i freaking shocked its a short term or what
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Dec 10 2009, 02:37 AM
omg i freaking shocked its a short term or what
From reading, it seems like it could grow into something. It's unclear as of now. I hope she stays longer, and on contract at some point!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:31 AM
aimees76
What. The. Fuck? ANNA???????????? Oh My GAWD!!! I really don't get it though .. unless Tony left her some letter or something letting her in on the baby switch details ... but why would she take Syd now? To pit EJ against Stefano? I don't know, I don't see it at all ... it doesn't make any sense. I'm not sure if I like this. I mean, I am happy to see Anna back, but I don't know about it being in this way ...
Maybe she just wants to fuck with the DiMeras and make 'em chase their own tails for once. Now that Tony's gone, perhaps she's decided to go into uber-bitch mode and just wreak havoc on that whole dysfunctional clan.
Well I can see why she would want to do that, and I would totally cheer her on, but what about Sami? That is her ex's daughter ... her daughter's sister ... IDK, maybe she snapped after Tony's death ... I am definitely anxious now to see/hear the explanation for this!

So I guess in that tweetpic, that is her, and the table with the urn and framed photo would be her mini-shrine to Tony ... Hmm.

kitkat
Member Avatar

I actually did see this coming, she was one of my suspects... She hates EJ and Stefano, she said they murdered Tony. What is this gonna due to Sami when she finds out that her baby was taken because of a family feud within the DiMera clan? Man is this gonna cause some shit with Roman and Anna, I wonder if she blames other citizens for letting the DiMera's get away with what Stefano and EJ did to Tony?
Edited by kitkat, Dec 10 2009, 02:49 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I just hope Anna is brought back fearless with a thirst for destruction and revenge. Now that Tony is gone, she has nothing to lose and no reason NOT to raise hell.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

WOW!!

DID NOT SEE THIS ONE COMING?!

Kudos to Days. They had her taping on a closed set. I hope they continue to do shit like this because it makes all the difference. Looks like Tomlin picked up some more stuff from Passions. Passions was always the one show this decade to still be able to pull off big surprises, especially when it came to mysteries like this.

Whoever came up with this idea is BRILLIANT! It makes sense. She was pissed off at Stefano last time we saw her. She may want revenge but she may also want to protect the child too from the Dimera's. They can play so much here.

This goes to show you how organized and planned out Days is now. That is why they are doing so well. You can tell they laid out story early this year and added little pieces but still stayed true to their plan.

It seems they are open to keeping her beyond the kidnapping. I hope so. She would be great opposite Vivian and Kate. Hell, keep her for Roman. I will suffer it LOL. She is such a Tomlin/Whitesell type of character.

I guess we know who the blonde was in the Twitter pic Casey posted. It had to be Anna and the house set is where she has Sydney. I bet the urn we saw in the pic is Tony's. I bet Days wasn't happy that pic was posted LOL.

Also, I thought the kidnapper is revealed next Friday. SOD has it listed as this Friday. Hmm...

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 10 2009, 02:44 AM
Also, I thought the kidnapper is revealed next Friday. SOD has it listed as this Friday. Hmm...
Maybe SOD screwed up and leaked this earlier than they were supposed to.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:46 AM
PhoenixRising05
If that is the case, Days won't be happy. That Twitter pic already probably has them wanting everyone off Twitter LOL.

Days has a good relationship with SOD and always spills on twists and casting decisions to them so I would bet since Digest is claiming the exclusive here, that Days let them print this. The fact that it's coming out now makes me think we learn Anna is the kidnapper Friday. They probably figured Canadians find out tomorrow and it will be posted on all the day ahead sites so they may as well break the news. They kept it a secret right up until the end.

cassie1013

angmc
Dec 10 2009, 02:32 AM
aimees76
Well they might have shocked us but it certainly doesn't mean any of this will make sense. I can't wait to hear the reasoning for this..and how she found Nicole..etc...
Me too, can't wait to see how Anna did it. Gotta say, didn't think her character had it in her! LOL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 10 2009, 02:48 AM
Kenny
PhoenixRising05
If that is the case, Days won't be happy. That Twitter pic already probably has them wanting everyone off Twitter LOL.

Days has a good relationship with SOD and always spills on twists and casting decisions to them so I would bet since Digest is claiming the exclusive here, that Days let them print this. The fact that it's coming out now makes me think we learn Anna is the kidnapper Friday. They probably figured Canadians find out tomorrow and it will be posted on all the day ahead sites so they may as well break the news. They kept it a secret right up until the end.
Well, we should be finding out in about three hours when Prevuze posts their Friday (US) preview.

cassie1013

PhoenixRising05
Kenny
PhoenixRising05

Yeah, is it tomorrow or NEXT week??? Good catch.

And the twitter pic...was Leann, I guess.

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL, Corday is going to be so pissed if SOD mixed up the Fridays and revealed this a week too soon.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:52 AM
PhoenixRising05
Kenny
PhoenixRising05

Well, we should be finding out in about three hours when Prevuze posts their Friday (US) preview.
Upon reading the article Ellie posted about the Sydney stuff in this week's magazines, they indicate we learn who the kidnapper is next Friday, which is what the other spoilers for next week indicated too.

I think the SOD web site made a mistake unless Days really went so far as to put false spoilers out there to say it was next week when it's really this week but why do that? You would want to reveal it on the date you promoted the reveal.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:55 AM
LoL, Corday is going to be so pissed if SOD mixed up the Fridays and revealed this a week too soon.
I think they probably did.

It won't hit the mags until next week's issues anyway so I don't think he will be too pissed. He already knows that those that frequent boards like this find out most things anyway so he can still pull a surprise on all those that won't come across this and who don't come online or look at spoilers.

I think he may be more pissed about the Twitter pic since Hunley is quoted in the SOD blurb, which means Days was ok with her talking about the twist. I don't think Casey has clearance to post that pic LOL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I just thought of something. Tony learned Nicole's secret before he died. He was trying to tell EJ the truth on his deathbed and tried to write that letter. Tony was smart. What if he left something behind to tell Anna of what was going on with Nicole and maybe he even indicated she may do something to him to keep the truth from coming out? This could be about more then just getting revenge on the Dimera's for Tony's death but could be about getting revenge on Nicole too for her role in his death? Nicole is who had Sydney when she was knocked out, afterall.

jasam840

wow it just keeps getting better and better. love how they bring people back instead of always making new characters. still waiting for kristens return though

Kenny
Member Avatar

jasam840
Dec 10 2009, 03:13 AM
still waiting for kristens return though
You and me both! I would die of happiness if she were brought back as Sydney's kidnapper.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

It would be nice to get ED away from Y&R. I feel like she's being wasted yet again. She had a nice run of material for awhile but the character is a mess and now she does nothing.

Gotta love how late this news broke. It reminds me of so many times in the past when a big Days story broke and we were all up to the early morning hours posting about it. Posters used to come in the morning and see a thread of like 50 pages :laugh: .
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 10 2009, 03:18 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply