Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Sydney's Kidnapper Revealed!; Guess who's returning to the show?
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 02:07 AM (4,623 Views)
pixiedust

PhoenixRising05
Dec 10 2009, 02:59 AM
Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:55 AM
LoL, Corday is going to be so pissed if SOD mixed up the Fridays and revealed this a week too soon.
I think they probably did.

It won't hit the mags until next week's issues anyway so I don't think he will be too pissed. He already knows that those that frequent boards like this find out most things anyway so he can still pull a surprise on all those that won't come across this and who don't come online or look at spoilers.

I think he may be more pissed about the Twitter pic since Hunley is quoted in the SOD blurb, which means Days was ok with her talking about the twist. I don't think Casey has clearance to post that pic LOL.
Maybe that is her in the black pants and shirt standing off to the side? Looks like her hair. I think CD and MB are loose cannons with the info about storylines. Day's needs to give some guidelines to the entire cast regarding twitter!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think that Anna finally lost her mind after the death of tony. that's why she decided to kidnap Sydney.

cassie1013

Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 03:15 AM
jasam840
Dec 10 2009, 03:13 AM
still waiting for kristens return though
You and me both! I would die of happiness if she were brought back as Sydney's kidnapper.
That was definitely choice #1, but I knew it wasn't going to happen. Kate would have been good,too.

I just hope they can write Anna as sufficiently bad ass... she has nothing to lose at this point!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wow! This is suprising.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Fast forward to 4:35 and you see Anna blames Stefano for Tony's death.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

PhoenixRising05
Dec 10 2009, 02:56 AM
Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:52 AM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 10 2009, 02:48 AM
Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:46 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If that is the case, Days won't be happy. That Twitter pic already probably has them wanting everyone off Twitter LOL.

Days has a good relationship with SOD and always spills on twists and casting decisions to them so I would bet since Digest is claiming the exclusive here, that Days let them print this. The fact that it's coming out now makes me think we learn Anna is the kidnapper Friday. They probably figured Canadians find out tomorrow and it will be posted on all the day ahead sites so they may as well break the news. They kept it a secret right up until the end.
Well, we should be finding out in about three hours when Prevuze posts their Friday (US) preview.
Upon reading the article Ellie posted about the Sydney stuff in this week's magazines, they indicate we learn who the kidnapper is next Friday, which is what the other spoilers for next week indicated too.

I think the SOD web site made a mistake unless Days really went so far as to put false spoilers out there to say it was next week when it's really this week but why do that? You would want to reveal it on the date you promoted the reveal.
Yeah, I think they screwed up! All the spoilers say next week, and Judie Henninger also said next week on her twitter.

Alligato
Member Avatar

WOW!!! Not whatr I expected! Anna? Really? Since they screwed over the character last time she was on, surprised thy remembered her for their big story. Just really weird.
I wonder what Thaao thinks about this? :)

Wonder if Anna is working with EJ? She didn't always come off very bright or a "get your hands dirty" kind of girl.
Thanks for sharing.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm actually interested in this kidnapping storyline, now that I know we get an exciting reveal and a fun character back. I hope Anna has gone a little crazy after Tony's death and wants revenge against Nicole and Stefano.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

pixiedust
Dec 10 2009, 03:19 AM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 10 2009, 02:59 AM
Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:55 AM
LoL, Corday is going to be so pissed if SOD mixed up the Fridays and revealed this a week too soon.
I think they probably did.

It won't hit the mags until next week's issues anyway so I don't think he will be too pissed. He already knows that those that frequent boards like this find out most things anyway so he can still pull a surprise on all those that won't come across this and who don't come online or look at spoilers.

I think he may be more pissed about the Twitter pic since Hunley is quoted in the SOD blurb, which means Days was ok with her talking about the twist. I don't think Casey has clearance to post that pic LOL.
Maybe that is her in the black pants and shirt standing off to the side? Looks like her hair. I think CD and MB are loose cannons with the info about storylines. Day's needs to give some guidelines to the entire cast regarding twitter!
Yeah. That could be her. The person on set standing above the play pen may be just the mother of the twins playing Sydney or someone who helps with the babies.

Macca

This is awesome! I hope Anna is all evil with thoughts of revenge for Tony's death :D

Sindacco
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 10 2009, 02:30 AM
What. The. Fuck? ANNA???????????? Oh My GAWD!!! I really don't get it though .. unless Tony left her some letter or something letting her in on the baby switch details ... but why would she take Syd now? To pit EJ against Stefano? I don't know, I don't see it at all ... it doesn't make any sense. I'm not sure if I like this. I mean, I am happy to see Anna back, but I don't know about it being in this way ...
It makes perfect sense. Anna blamed Stefano for Tony's death. So she could be doing this to punish Stefano and EJ for the way they treated Tony before he died. Stefano did tell Anna that Philip walked free because of Nicole's "lies". So Anna knew that Nicole was also involved in Tony's death.

Maybe you should watch how this all plays out on-screen before saying it doesn't make any sense.
Edited by Sindacco, Dec 10 2009, 05:01 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 10 2009, 02:41 AM
Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:31 AM
aimees76
What. The. Fuck? ANNA???????????? Oh My GAWD!!! I really don't get it though .. unless Tony left her some letter or something letting her in on the baby switch details ... but why would she take Syd now? To pit EJ against Stefano? I don't know, I don't see it at all ... it doesn't make any sense. I'm not sure if I like this. I mean, I am happy to see Anna back, but I don't know about it being in this way ...
Maybe she just wants to fuck with the DiMeras and make 'em chase their own tails for once. Now that Tony's gone, perhaps she's decided to go into uber-bitch mode and just wreak havoc on that whole dysfunctional clan.
Well I can see why she would want to do that, and I would totally cheer her on, but what about Sami? That is her ex's daughter ... her daughter's sister ... IDK, maybe she snapped after Tony's death ... I am definitely anxious now to see/hear the explanation for this!

So I guess in that tweetpic, that is her, and the table with the urn and framed photo would be her mini-shrine to Tony ... Hmm.
After everything Sami's done to Carrie, why should Anna care about her?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

AllmyDaysatGh
Dec 10 2009, 02:07 AM
Hunley Back to DAYS
Leann Hunley (Anna) has been secretly taping at the DAYS studio and Digest has the exclusive. "I was pleasantly surprised when I got the call. It came out of the blue," says the actress, who hadn't taped since March. "It was one of those, 'Would you be interested in coming back for a few days and then we'll see what happens.' And I said, 'Okay.' But they said that the caveat of the whole thing was that I had to keep it a secret. So, I didn't even tell my mother!" Anna will be revealed as Sydney's kidnapper on Friday, December 11. Tune in!

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/
Whoa! How awesome is that?

cassie1013

Sindacco
Dec 10 2009, 05:02 AM
aimees76
Dec 10 2009, 02:41 AM
Kenny
Dec 10 2009, 02:31 AM
aimees76
Maybe she just wants to fuck with the DiMeras and make 'em chase their own tails for once. Now that Tony's gone, perhaps she's decided to go into uber-bitch mode and just wreak havoc on that whole dysfunctional clan.
Well I can see why she would want to do that, and I would totally cheer her on, but what about Sami? That is her ex's daughter ... her daughter's sister ... IDK, maybe she snapped after Tony's death ... I am definitely anxious now to see/hear the explanation for this!

So I guess in that tweetpic, that is her, and the table with the urn and framed photo would be her mini-shrine to Tony ... Hmm.
After everything Sami's done to Carrie, why should Anna care about her?
LOL, what? Since when does Anna give a shit about Carrie? Is she even aware of Sami and Cari's history...? I don't buy that, and if they bring it up, it would be very plot driven/convenient. Marlena has been more of a mother to Carrie than Anna ever has.

I honestly expected Anna to be a lot worse when she came back to Salem, considering she practically abandoned her child.

lastDays
Member Avatar

This is quite a shocker.Kudos to tptb for coming up with the ingenius plot twist

cassie1013

I think SOD fucked up. Or someone did, on the PR end. LOL, because SOD even has the DATE wrong. Oh well.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Whoa! Now that is a shocker...I did not see this coming at all.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

what doesn't make sense to me is that if she is convinced that philip lied and killed tony as she claimed before she left, wouldn't philip be the one she really wanted revenge on, not nicole? nicole was the person that of all of them, was least involved in what happened to tony. ej and stefano i can understand, but philip should be right up there on her list, too, yet based on this storyline she seems hell-bent on getting revenge on the dimeras, who had little to do(if anything) with tony's death. shit, melanie had more to do with tony's death than the dimeras, as it was her stupid 'project' and back-and forth that caused philip and tony to fight in the first place.

i'm not disappointed anna is back, but i'm disappointed anna is behind this kidnapping. she's avenging herself on the wrong people for the wrong reasons. i'd rather see ej doing this to get back at stefano and sami, because that would be a real twist. anna being the culprit for me is as bad as bringing owen or baker back.
Edited by luvpumpkns, Dec 10 2009, 08:22 AM.

mcr

Well if this is the twist that James Scott was talking about then bravo. Although I want this storyline over and done with I am glad the kidnapper is someone that has had dealings with these characters in the past and not some random person looking for a pay day. I can totally see Anna taking the baby after all that happened with Tony's death.

six
Member Avatar

Wow, I thought we'd never see Anna again after the way she was, or rather -wasn't, used at the end of her last run. This story has become exciting again, but now I'm kicking myself for reading this, because it would've been awesome to find out it was Anna by seeing her revealed on screen. Thank goodness this ties into the established families, and a great character like Anna. Hope she stays. Now they just need to do whatever it takes to bring back Tony.
Edited by six, Dec 10 2009, 08:38 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply