Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Sydney's Kidnapper Revealed!; Guess who's returning to the show?
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 02:07 AM (4,540 Views)
vinnmerc
Member Avatar

So hat doed mean anna is in cahoots with Ej ???? :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

vinnmerc
Dec 13 2009, 12:07 PM
So hat doed mean anna is in cahoots with Ej ???? :shrug:
Lol, I think the jury is going to be out on that one for some time.

I'm still hoping it's Tony working with Anna, but EJ is certainly a strong candidate.

mysteryqueen

:) i'm sure Anna kidnapped Sydney because she hates Stefano and she wants to protect the baby from her wicked grandfather

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

PhoenixRising05
Dec 10 2009, 01:31 PM
I just watched the clip of tomorrow's episode ending and now I see why SOD posted the date of December 11th. I think tomorrow is the first time LeAnn Hunley aired. You can hear her voice at the end of the episode and in the preview for Monday. I think she tried to disguise her voice by lowering it but you can still it's her, at least I can.
My mom is spoiler-free and also picked up on it being Anna, just from her voice.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply