Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Congrats Ari (Nicole) & Kyle (ex-Brady)!; 1st child born earlier this week!
Topic Started: Dec 11 2009, 12:16 PM (4,613 Views)
mirabella

Congratulations to Ari and Kyle! I know they are just over the moon with joy. I am so happy to hear that their sweet little baby girl arrived safely. I hope mom, dad and baby are doing well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Wonderful news. Congratulations.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Congratulations to Ari and Kyle!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

That is super! She can take a nice deserved break with her baby.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Congratulations and Best Wishes.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Days: It's a Girl for Arianne Zucker
December 11, 2009 2:33 PM By Courtney Potter

Congratulations are in order: After months of trying to hide her baby bump on Days of our Lives, actress Arianne Zucker has given birth! She and her husband, Bold and the Beautiful's Kyle Lowder, welcomed baby Isabella via cesarean section on December 7th. Per CBS Soaps in Depth, Arianne is telling friends and family that the baby looks just like Kyle.

Arianne kept shooting as Nicole DiMera on Days until late November -- some very dramatic scenes, to boot! -- with the show covering her growing belly with a series of baggy clothing, purses, and strategic camera angles.

The two actors first met when both were costarring on Days (he played the original "older" Brady Black from 2000 until '05) and got married in 2002. After a brief separation in 2007, the couple reunited -- with the announcement of Arianne's pregnancy coming in June '09. Isabella is the first child for both.

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/news/article/days-its-girl-arianne-zucker

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 11 2009, 07:52 PM
Arianne kept shooting as Nicole DiMera on Days until late November -- some very dramatic scenes, to boot! -- with the show covering her growing belly with a series of baggy clothing, purses, and strategic camera angles.
If they were really trying to hide her pregnancy, they weren't doing a very good job of it, LoL.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Congrats to Ari & Kyle. :)

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Congrats to Ari and Kyle. That's awesome news. :)

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

congrats to Ari & Kyle, that must be one pretty little girl

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Congrats to those two!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Congrats to them - how fun! :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ally
Dec 11 2009, 01:29 PM
Fun factoid, Lindsay Hartley's daughter is also named Isabella - and both Lindsay and Arienne's love interest on the show - Brady, his mom was Isabella. LOL

I was going to say the same thing. How funny!

Congrats to them! I bet she's gorgeous and it's such a pretty name. They both were so excited so they must be over the moon right now.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Dec 11 2009, 07:54 PM
Angie79
Dec 11 2009, 07:52 PM
If they were really trying to hide her pregnancy, they weren't doing a very good job of it, LoL.
I think they just gave up LOL. Ari did get very big so I think they felt it would be difficult so they just had Ari eating in scenes to make it look like stress was making Nicole eat more.

I'm just glad the baby is healthy and everything went well. C-sections can be tricky and I kind of figured she would need one given how much weight she gained.

mysteryqueen

congrats on isabella's birth ari and kyle welcome to the world little one

Ellie

http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2009/12/14/arianna-zucker-kyle-lowder-welcome-a-baby-girl

Days of Our Lives star Arianne Zucker and The Bold and The Beautiful’s Kyle Lowder have welcomed their first child together – a baby girl!

Isabella was born via cesarean, nine days before her due date, on December 7th and, according to CBS Soaps In Depth, the proud new mother is telling friends that her little girl looks just like Kyle.

Arianne, 35, and Kyle, 29, who met on the set of Days in 2000 and married in 2002, announced the pregnancy in June.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Ellie

Ellie
Dec 14 2009, 12:30 PM
the proud new mother is telling friends that her little girl looks just like Kyle.
Poor kid. :tounge:

(KIDDING! I'm sure she's beautiful.) :smile:

Dr. Chip

PhoenixRising05
Dec 12 2009, 10:47 PM

I'm just glad the baby is healthy and everything went well. C-sections can be tricky and I kind of figured she would need one given how much weight she gained.

:)

Gina
Member Avatar

Wonderful news....Congrat's to the proud parents Kyle and Ari. That baby is going to get so much love.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I had no clue Ari was 35! She looks great!
So she and Kyle met when he was 20? Such a cougar, she is! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply