Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler tweet from Soaptown USA 12/14
Topic Started: Dec 14 2009, 05:01 PM (2,223 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Nicole's trial begins.

Soaptown USA Twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks OBK!!! What week is this in reference to? The week after Christmas?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Airs the week of January 4.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Cool. Thanks!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Dec 14 2009, 05:13 PM
Wow, really? Must be a sentencing hearing and not a trial, a la Nick Fallon, since I thought SOD said Ari's last air date was 1/6 and that isn't much time for a trial. At least, not in most places.

Do you know if Justin's her lawyer?

Thanks for the info!

cassie1013

Paxton
Dec 14 2009, 05:24 PM
OneBadKitty
Wow, really? Must be a sentencing hearing and not a trial, a la Nick Fallon, since I thought SOD said Ari's last air date was 1/6 and that isn't much time for a trial. At least, not in most places.

Thanks for the info!
There's no one else in town, so that's a given, LOL.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

You're right, it probably is a sentencing hearing.

Paxton
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Dec 14 2009, 05:37 PM
Paxton
Dec 14 2009, 05:24 PM
OneBadKitty

Thanks for the info!
There's no one else in town, so that's a given, LOL.
Well, technically he isn't, unless Mickey is still in Chicago and of course I don't see EJ representing her. But I would love to see Justin doing something else other than concerning himself with Bo, Carly and Hope's business, even if it's only for a little bit, so I want it confirmed. :tounge:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

And no, Justin is not her attorney. She has a court-appointed attorney.

Paxton
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Dec 14 2009, 05:41 PM
And no, Justin is not her attorney. She has a court-appointed attorney.
Aww . . . wasted opportunity! Why have a day player when Justin's totally available? Sure, Victor might not have liked it but still.

Thanks for answering, OBK! Much appreciated.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK! I am very curious about this ... I wonder if they are just going to send her to some mental health facility or if they will really send her to prison ... and if she goes to prison, I am anxious to see how she gets out, because, obviously she won't be there long ;)
Gonna miss Nicole :(

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Not sure if you know this or can answer it if you do, OBK - but can you tell us if any other characters are there? I thought I remembered TS talking about reading her script for Nicole's trial so I assumed she'd be there, perhaps to give a statement against her? Anyone else?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Mia gives a statement and so does Chad, EJ and Sami.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Awesome! Sounds really good. Thanks for the scoop! :)

Alligato
Member Avatar

LOL I can just see it now.

Sami: Your honor, Nicole needs to rot her ass in jail because she had the audacity to lie about her baby to the baby's father and deceive all of her family and friends....
Rafe (interrupting): uh...Sami, maybe you should sit down sweetheart.
Sami (red faced): good idea.
Mia: Your honor, Nicole needs to rot her ass in jail because she had the audacity to lie about her baby to the baby's daddy and not tell him the truth...
Chad Peterson Woods: uh...Mia, maybe you should sit down.
Mia (confused): okay.
EJ: Your honor, I think Nicole needs to rot in jail because she lied to the man she loved and lied to him about her intentions all of the insane notion of keeping her family together and the person she loved
Sami: EJ, shut the fuck up and sit your ass down.
EJ: sure Sami, just don't be mad at me.
:p

Hopefully Brady will say something! :)

Will miss you Nicole! Hurry back soon!
Thanks OBK! Your spoilers are always welcome!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Alligato
Dec 14 2009, 06:15 PM

Sami: Your honor, Nicole needs to rot her ass in jail because she had the audacity to lie about her baby to the baby's father and deceive all of her family and friends....
Mia: Your honor, Nicole needs to rot her ass in jail because she had the audacity to lie about her baby to the baby's daddy and not tell him the truth...
EJ: Your honor, I think Nicole needs to rot in jail because she lied to the man she loved and lied to him about her intentions all of the insane notion of keeping her family together and the person she loved

:lol: :lol: :lol: :hail: :applause:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato

:rockon: :lol:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Awww..Nicole fans....this is the "stoning" where all the self-righteous Bradys and FOBs come and get their stones ready....BE STRONG NICOLE!!

FUCK U HYPOCRITES OF SALEM!!!

(I miss you Ari..come back...SOON!)

Thanks for the info!

kitkat
Member Avatar

Alligato

Can't agree with the bolded part, Rafe has never been able to tell Sami what to do. How many times did he ask her to put the past in the past, and how many times did she through it back in his face. It's just a ticking time bomb til she asks him again, this time though he might tell her, if he didn't kill Emily, which I don't believe for one minute or one second that he did, he's already been punished for what he did do by Meridith. And all other times, he gives into her...

it would be more like ....

Rafe: (gently says) maybe you should sit down... (he wouldn't call her sweetheart, he's never called her by a pet name, unless you include.... nurse nightingale, betty crocker, or smoking hot pain in the ass.... now EJ called her sweetheart (or was it darling) & and I don't think Rafe would be that bold... )

Sami: Agent Sh!, this is something I going to say, no matter what anyone thinks, this is my daughter and I'm not letting that bitch get away with this.... yada yada yada....blah blah blah.... yada yada yada ... (she tends to ramble and goes on and on never letting anyone get a word in edgewise, because if she knew how to shut up Stefano would have told her the baby was hers in the hospital)

Rafe: Umm.... ah....umm (trying to get a word in, finally he quits and waits his turn to talk) Okay, alright...

Everything else makes sense but at the end EJ is on the phone... "I will give you further instructions soon..." We don't know who he is talking too, but it sounds kind of shady....

You said it's a court appointed lawyer, but doesn't next weeks spoilers say Brady tries or gets Nicole a better attorney...
Edited by kitkat, Dec 14 2009, 07:33 PM.

pixiedust

Alligato

Omg that was priceless! Thanks for the laugh to go with my coffee!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply