Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John Aniston... what happened?
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 02:06 PM (5,390 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2009, 11:43 PM
Ouch. Sounds hurtful. Remember Casey Deidrick and Molly Burnett's video of the cast dancing? John Aniston was using a cane. I hope his accident was the reason for the cane use because I really don't want to think about Aniston needing assistance like that. He's Victor Kiriakis! He doesn't need no damn cane!
If they had Victor with a cane on the show, you know damn good and well he'd be clocking someone in the head with it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2009, 11:43 PM
Didn't Pookie die? I remember Nicole accusing Victor of poisoning her.
Nope, she recovered during those gnarly scenes where EJ was telling Nicole she would be a good mother because of how she cared for her dog. Perhaps Nikki traded up for Pookie and got a nice fur or something.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply