Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Twitter pics from Nadia Bjorlin 12/16; A wedding on the way?
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 03:19 PM (8,234 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

So Nadia was tweeting this morning, and she posted these pics that have me wondering ... is this a wedding? It looks like the Kiriakis mansion, and with the people present, and knowing that she tweeted last night that she had scenes with JKJ today, could this be Mel and Philip's wedding? Stef and Arianna are wearing the same dress, and Lucas has a boutineer....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It sure seems like that is what is going on. I didn't think the Phillip/Melanie wedding would actually take place.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

According to Corday, Nathan and Melanie are the "money couple" so I'm sure Nathan will do something to stop the wedding and whisk Melanie off her feet.

aimees76
Member Avatar

:D LOL

Ok then ... I admit, I am one that likes Phelanie, but I'm not excited about a wedding... whats the rush??
On a superficial note, my Bry Bry is lookin' good :D

jane1978

It definitely looks like Mel/Phillip wedding. In one of her last tweet Molly mentioned she has to be on set at 6:30AM today. Looks like a big day for her.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I wonder where they are at in the tape schedule to be doing this? Doing a January wedding seems so random. You would think they'd at least hold off on having them marry until Feb. sweeps.

But even though we are having what appears to be yet another house wedding instead of a big St. Luke's affair, I am excited that at least it looks like there will be more than one bridesmaid for this. It's been a while since anyone that got married had that.

And on another note, Shelly Hennig is a brave girl eating that burger in her dress. I'd be so paranoid I'd get something on it.

eta: You know, before today's episode I would have been ambivalent to negative to Phillip and Melanie getting married so fast even though I like them better than Phinie or Mel-Nathan but seeing the pictures I am actually kind of excited about this. It will be fun seeing the people that get drawn together with this thing with dueling mothers of the groom, Lucas and Danloe being at the same function, Kate having to deal with Danloe, etc...

I wonder who will walk Melanie down the aisle if anyone? Too bad Darin Brooks couldn't come back for an episode to do that.
Edited by IMissAremid, Dec 16 2009, 03:44 PM.

Mason

IMissAremid
Dec 16 2009, 03:39 PM
I wonder where they are at in the tape schedule to be doing this? Doing a January wedding seems so random. You would think they'd at least hold off on having them marry until Feb. sweeps.
Well, the engagement was rushed, so why not the wedding? LoL

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

just what we need a senseless wedding. If I fanwank it enough, Philip must be using Melanie for something......other than a sex toy.

jane1978

aimees76
Dec 16 2009, 03:35 PM

Ok then ... I admit, I am one that likes Phelanie, but I'm not excited about a wedding... whats the rush??
I think/hope this wedding will be connected with Vivian finally discovering who the dreaded daughter is. They really did a great job developing the dynamics between everyone involved and I think Vivian will be the only one who will support Phillip in his crazy decision to marry Mel, only to discover the girl she wants to get rid off is Phillip´s beloved bride to be right on his wedding day. It could be very powerfull, especially if the Daniel/Carly connection is revealed the same day.
Edited by jane1978, Dec 16 2009, 03:46 PM.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

I wonder if it will get stopped like some of the other weddings...Hmm...

Mason

Ally
Dec 16 2009, 03:50 PM
I wonder if it will get stopped like some of the other weddings...Hmm...
God, I hope so. There shouldn't even be a wedding, in the first place...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Dec 16 2009, 03:45 PM
aimees76
Dec 16 2009, 03:35 PM

I think/hope this wedding will be connected with Vivian finally discovering who the dreaded daughter is. They really did a great job developing the dynamics between everyone involved and I think Vivian will be the only one who will support Phillip in his crazy decision to marry Mel, only to discover the girl she wants to get rid off is Phillip´s beloved bride to be right on his wedding day. It could be very powerfull, especially if the Daniel/Chloe connection is revealed the same day.
I think that is exactly what is going to happen.

I'm also not convinced the wedding actually happens. I have a feeling something may happen to stop it.

The thing I would want is Vivian discovers Melanie is Carly's daughter right before the wedding (maybe Hope discovers it and lets it slip) and has Melanie taken right before the wedding. Philip thinks she betrayed him and loses it. In the meantime, Chloe discovers that Daniel is the father of Melanie with Carly as the mother. She gets upset. Perhaps Daniel learns this before and hides it from Chloe at Carly's request due to trying to protect Melanie. Chloe is upset with Daniel because of the lie and leaves. Maybe have her and Philip hit the bar and have sex while both are drunk. That would be kind of cool. Will it happen? No, although Vivian discovering Melanie as the daughter and doing something to her could very well happen.

I don't mind the rushed engagement or wedding. Both Philip and Melanie are impulsive. Philip is always rushing into things like this and Melanie doesn't always think before acting. I'm excited about this because it's a big event and people will be dressed up and together. Plus, it being in the Kiriakis Mansion means it will look quite nice.

I bet Vivian throws the wedding for Philip to get close to him. Victor is against Melanie and Kate doesn't like her. This is a way for Vivian to get close to Philip.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 16 2009, 03:52 PM.

esp13
Member Avatar

So Stephanie's going to be a bridesmaid in the wedding between the girl she can't stand and the man she was engaged to six months ago? That makes this wedding even more stupid than it would already be.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I bet Brady walks her down the aisle.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Dec 16 2009, 04:00 PM
I bet Brady walks her down the aisle.
Yep. That seems like a safe bet.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

esp13
Dec 16 2009, 03:59 PM
So Stephanie's going to be a bridesmaid in the wedding between the girl she can't stand and the man she was engaged to six months ago? That makes this wedding even more stupid than it would already be.
I agree. Stephanie and Melanie being civil towards each other is one thing. Being a bridesmaid? I don't know about that one. I'm just hoping there at least mentions of people questioning why Stephaie would participate in the wedding involving the man that was supposed to be her husband just a few months ago. I'd be fine with that. Some awkward moments are necessary.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

esp13
Dec 16 2009, 03:59 PM
I agree. Stephanie being a bridesmaid for Melanie is odd, but it is even stranger that she is going to be in her ex's wedding.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

If Melanie's doing this to stick it to Stephanie, I could enjoy it. Or if Stephanie is agreeing to participate to make Philip awkward, I could enjoy it. But I don't want to see Melanie and Stephanie as best friends, forgetting everything that happened in the past.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Dec 16 2009, 04:06 PM
If Melanie's doing this to stick it to Stephanie, I could enjoy it. Or if Stephanie is agreeing to participate to make Philip awkward, I could enjoy it. But I don't want to see Melanie and Stephanie as best friends, forgetting everything that happened in the past.
I don't think that will be the case. Stephanie's been bitchy of late and Melanie knows damn well Steph had her eyes on Nathan even before they broke up.

I think it's one of those things where Melanie has no one else and Stephanie gets forced into it or sticks herself in the middle of it for some reason. I don't think it's some "best buds" sort of thing.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

But it's so stupid. There's no need for her to have more than one bridesmaid--or even one. They're getting married in a HOUSE. It isn't some elaborate cathedral wedding with 500 guests or even 100. I find it stupid enough that Melanie and Arianna are friends but at least Arianna I can buy. But there's no law that you have to have any specific number of bridesmaids, or any at all, so why pick someone you don't like and don't trust?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply