Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Twitter pics from Nadia Bjorlin 12/16; A wedding on the way?
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 03:19 PM (8,236 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Posted Image

I just found this on Casey's twitter. That looks like a room in the Kiriakis mansion.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

^^^ Oh yeah, I forgot about that pic he tweeted. When I saw it, I thought it looked like a K-mansh bedroom and wondered if Mel had moved in.

LovingDays

im prett sure its a wedding stephanie & arianna are wearing the same dress
Edited by LovingDays, Dec 16 2009, 04:38 PM.

jane1978

Paxton
Dec 16 2009, 04:20 PM
But it's so stupid. There's no need for her to have more than one bridesmaid--or even one. They're getting married in a HOUSE. It isn't some elaborate cathedral wedding with 500 guests or even 100. I find it stupid enough that Melanie and Arianna are friends but at least Arianna I can buy. But there's no law that you have to have any specific number of bridesmaids, or any at all, so why pick someone you don't like and don't trust?
We donīt know if they get married in house (we donīt even know if they get married :D ), those could be just scenes from the pre or post wedding party. Nadia just posted few innocent pictures from the pause of a long taping day, we donīt how big the event really is and how many people are involved. If itīs a sweeps event connected with the Carly story I could see them go for something more fancy. As for Stephanie, thatīs the beauty of their dynamics. They may hate each other but they always play the nicey nicey card. I totally loved their scene from the hospital few weeks ago where Mel knew Steph is going after Nathan and Steph knew that Mel knew yet both pretended everything is perfect and had this little casual conversation about work and life. If Mel and Phillip get engaged Steph will be first to congratulate them and even assuring Mel Phillip is in her past and she would be very happy to help with the wedding.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

jane1978
Dec 16 2009, 04:37 PM
Paxton
But it's so stupid. There's no need for her to have more than one bridesmaid--or even one. They're getting married in a HOUSE. It isn't some elaborate cathedral wedding with 500 guests or even 100. I find it stupid enough that Melanie and Arianna are friends but at least Arianna I can buy. But there's no law that you have to have any specific number of bridesmaids, or any at all, so why pick someone you don't like and don't trust?
We donīt know if they get married in house (we donīt even know if they get married :D ), those could be just scenes from the pre or post wedding party. Nadia just posted few innocent pictures from the pause of a long taping day, we donīt how big the event really is and how many people are involved. If itīs a sweeps event connected with the Carly story I could see them go for something more fancy.
You can? Really? When was the last time Days did a big, elaborate wedding? The EJole wedding was a sweeps event that was built up as suspenseful because Nicole's secret might come out and/or Sami might stop the wedding and it was in teeny tiny St. Luke's with mostly extras. Granted EJ and Nicole have almost no friends and nobody likes the DiMeras, but the Kiriakii are in almost the same situation. Shawn and Belle were supercouple offspring and their wedding was small and in Bope's house. The Lumi wedding a few years back was a bigger affair but even then wasn't it in St. Luke's? And did Sami have any bridesmaids?

I just don't get why THIS wedding, if indeed it happens, would be any more lavishly staged than the string of cheap weddings we've had for years. Though with my luck it will be my secon-most hated "couple" on this show who gets an elaborate '80s style affair. I'll just prepare myself for the worst now.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Paxton
We donīt know if they get married in house (we donīt even know if they get married :D ), those could be just scenes from the pre or post wedding party. Nadia just posted few innocent pictures from the pause of a long taping day, we donīt how big the event really is and how many people are involved. If itīs a sweeps event connected with the Carly story I could see them go for something more fancy. As for Stephanie, thatīs the beauty of their dynamics. They may hate each other but they always play the nicey nicey card. I totally loved their scene from the hospital few weeks ago where Mel knew Steph is going after Nathan and Steph knew that Mel knew yet both pretended everything is perfect and had this little casual conversation about work and life. If Mel and Phillip get engaged Steph will be first to congratulate them and even assuring Mel Phillip is in her past and she would be very happy to help with the wedding.
I agree although I do think Paxton has a point on how grand this wedding will be. I don't think we will see some big, lavish affair but I do think we will see a bit more guests we know rather then extras, unlike the Ejole wedding, since the Kiriakis family is a bit more well-liked and Melanie has the Maggie and Brady (via Max) connections. Plus, the Brady's and Kiriakis' are intertwined so this sort of event should have more guests.

jane1978

PhoenixRising05
Dec 16 2009, 04:49 PM
jane1978
Paxton
I agree although I do think Paxton has a point on how grand this wedding will be. I don't think we will see some big, lavish affair but I do think we will see a bit more guests we know rather then extras, unlike the Ejole wedding, since the Kiriakis family is a bit more well-liked and Melanie has the Maggie and Brady (via Max) connections. Plus, the Brady's and Kiriakis' are intertwined so this sort of event should have more guests.
Thatīs what I thought. I could see them put out the church set again, except I cannot imagine Mel would want a church wedding. But maybe Phillip will convince her so everybody see he takes it serious. I just think if the wedding is a culmination of more stories (and I honestly donīt see any other reason why there would be wedding otherwise) they need some space to put all people in and we already have a lot of quest.

From Mel side there have to be atleast: Maggie, Mia, possibly Will (if Mia invites him), Stephanie, Nathan, Arianna, Brady
and from Phillip side: Lucas, Victor, Justin, Daniel, Chloe, Victor and possibly Vivian and/or Kate

Plus we have to have Carly, probably accompanied by Bo, lurking somewhere, because if Mel is her daughter she would want to be there, even unseen. Thatīs a lot of people and a lot of side scenes which have to be played somewhere.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Dec 16 2009, 05:05 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 16 2009, 04:49 PM
jane1978
Paxton
Thatīs what I thought. I could see them put out the church set again, except I cannot imagine Mel would want a church wedding. But maybe Phillip will convince her so everybody see he takes it serious. I just think if the wedding is a culmination of more stories (and I honestly donīt see any other reason why there would be wedding otherwise) they need some space to put all people in and we already have a lot of quest.

From Mel side there have to be atleast: Maggie, Mia, possibly Will (if Mia invites him), Stephanie, Nathan, Arianna, Brady
and from Phillip side: Lucas, Victor, Justin, Daniel, Chloe, Victor and possibly Vivian and/or Kate

Plus we have to have Carly, probably accompanied by Bo, lurking somewhere, because if Mel is her daughter she would want to be there, even unseen. Thatīs a lot of people and a lot of side scenes which have to be played somewhere.
Yep. And I think the reason the wedding will be held at the mansion is because of Vivian. Victor doesn't like the idea of Philip and Melanie and Kate doesn't like her and is on the outs with Philip. This is Vivian's chance to swoop in and get close to Philip...by offering to have the wedding at the mansion and by convincing Victor to have it there.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

aimees76
Dec 16 2009, 03:35 PM

On a superficial note, my Bry Bry is lookin' good :D
Damn yeah Aimee...he is looking mighty fine!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

PhoenixRising05
Dec 16 2009, 03:51 PM
jane1978
Dec 16 2009, 03:45 PM
aimees76
:D LOL

Ok then ... I admit, I am one that likes Phelanie, but I'm not excited about a wedding... whats the rush??
I think/hope this wedding will be connected with Vivian finally discovering who the dreaded daughter is. They really did a great job developing the dynamics between everyone involved and I think Vivian will be the only one who will support Phillip in his crazy decision to marry Mel, only to discover the girl she wants to get rid off is Phillipīs beloved bride to be right on his wedding day. It could be very powerfull, especially if the Daniel/Chloe connection is revealed the same day.
I think that is exactly what is going to happen.

I'm also not convinced the wedding actually happens. I have a feeling something may happen to stop it.

The thing I would want is Vivian discovers Melanie is Carly's daughter right before the wedding (maybe Hope discovers it and lets it slip) and has Melanie taken right before the wedding. Philip thinks she betrayed him and loses it. In the meantime, Chloe discovers that Daniel is the father of Melanie with Carly as the mother. She gets upset. Perhaps Daniel learns this before and hides it from Chloe at Carly's request due to trying to protect Melanie. Chloe is upset with Daniel because of the lie and leaves. Maybe have her and Philip hit the bar and have sex while both are drunk. That would be kind of cool. Will it happen? No, although Vivian discovering Melanie as the daughter and doing something to her could very well happen.

I don't mind the rushed engagement or wedding. Both Philip and Melanie are impulsive. Philip is always rushing into things like this and Melanie doesn't always think before acting. I'm excited about this because it's a big event and people will be dressed up and together. Plus, it being in the Kiriakis Mansion means it will look quite nice.

I bet Vivian throws the wedding for Philip to get close to him. Victor is against Melanie and Kate doesn't like her. This is a way for Vivian to get close to Philip.
Add the probability of Maggie falling off the wagon during the reception or around the time of the wedding and we have a heck of a story! I would assume Maggie would be there for Mel, no?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

esp13
Dec 16 2009, 03:59 PM
So Stephanie's going to be a bridesmaid in the wedding between the girl she can't stand and the man she was engaged to six months ago? That makes this wedding even more stupid than it would already be.
esp - I was thinking the same thing...there is no way that Stephanie would be a bridesmaid at Phillip's wedding. That's stupid...she was just engaged to him less than 6 months ago!
Although who else could it be?

esp13
Member Avatar

Well, unfortunately, I can't think of anybody else. I'm not saying it's not happening, I'm saying it's idiotic, ridiculous, and stoopid x infinity to have Stephanie as a bridesmaid. Whether you are looking at it from Philip, Melanie or Stephanie's POV, it's idiotic. Why would Philip want Stephanie there? Why would Melanie? Why would Stephanie want to be there? And not just be there, but in the frickin' wedding party. I can suspend my disbelief about a lot of things, but this? No way. Even if they play it as both Melanie and Stephanie having ulterior motives of some sort, it's ridiculous and stupid.

The only tiny bit of good news is that if Phil and Mel are getting married this quickly, they are clearly not going to last. Maybe that will get Philip out of this claptrap and into something interesting.

Bradyclan

I hope it's not Phil and Mel's wedding.yuck. And the thought of Daniel possibly being Mel's dad makes me ill.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 16 2009, 03:50 PM
Ally
Dec 16 2009, 03:50 PM
I wonder if it will get stopped like some of the other weddings...Hmm...
God, I hope so. There shouldn't even be a wedding, in the first place...
I totally agree. I don't know the reasoning this has gone so quickly. Just don't think they are going to last.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Bradyclan
Dec 16 2009, 07:52 PM
I hope it's not Phil and Mel's wedding.yuck. And the thought of Daniel possibly being Mel's dad makes me ill.
Having him be the father of anyone creeps me out!! :OhMy:

rosered

Yeah, these pics def. look like a Phillip and Mel wedding.
Arianna and Step in matching bridesmaid dress. Justin is there too.
They are filming Feb sweeps scences, I think , so this is prob when
Mel will be revealed as Carly's daughter. I think something will happen to stop the wedding.
Hmm.. maybe Nathan will stop..or Victor!!! :P

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

rosered
Dec 16 2009, 08:38 PM
Yeah, these pics def. look like a Phillip and Mel wedding.
Arianna and Step in matching bridesmaid dress. Justin is there too.
They are filming Feb sweeps scences, I think , so this is prob when
Mel will be revealed as Carly's daughter. I think something will happen to stop the wedding.
Hmm.. maybe Nathan will stop..or Victor!!! :P
OR if they're going to go in the route of Maggie falling off the wagon, she comes bursting in the doors with alcohol in her hand makin a ruckus...
i really hope they dont put those two poor people together.
Phil really needs to get a woman his actual age, someone mature.
Although Melanie has matured since she's been on this show, i just dont think she's quite ready to be married.
i think she's still definately got some growin and learnin to do.

ChoppedLiver

Couldn't be the Danloe wedding???

Guess the bridesmaids wouldn't make sense huh?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

LuvingLumi
Dec 16 2009, 05:20 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 16 2009, 03:51 PM
jane1978
Dec 16 2009, 03:45 PM
aimees76
:D LOL

Ok then ... I admit, I am one that likes Phelanie, but I'm not excited about a wedding... whats the rush??
I think/hope this wedding will be connected with Vivian finally discovering who the dreaded daughter is. They really did a great job developing the dynamics between everyone involved and I think Vivian will be the only one who will support Phillip in his crazy decision to marry Mel, only to discover the girl she wants to get rid off is Phillipīs beloved bride to be right on his wedding day. It could be very powerfull, especially if the Daniel/Chloe connection is revealed the same day.
I think that is exactly what is going to happen.

I'm also not convinced the wedding actually happens. I have a feeling something may happen to stop it.

The thing I would want is Vivian discovers Melanie is Carly's daughter right before the wedding (maybe Hope discovers it and lets it slip) and has Melanie taken right before the wedding. Philip thinks she betrayed him and loses it. In the meantime, Chloe discovers that Daniel is the father of Melanie with Carly as the mother. She gets upset. Perhaps Daniel learns this before and hides it from Chloe at Carly's request due to trying to protect Melanie. Chloe is upset with Daniel because of the lie and leaves. Maybe have her and Philip hit the bar and have sex while both are drunk. That would be kind of cool. Will it happen? No, although Vivian discovering Melanie as the daughter and doing something to her could very well happen.

I don't mind the rushed engagement or wedding. Both Philip and Melanie are impulsive. Philip is always rushing into things like this and Melanie doesn't always think before acting. I'm excited about this because it's a big event and people will be dressed up and together. Plus, it being in the Kiriakis Mansion means it will look quite nice.

I bet Vivian throws the wedding for Philip to get close to him. Victor is against Melanie and Kate doesn't like her. This is a way for Vivian to get close to Philip.
Add the probability of Maggie falling off the wagon during the reception or around the time of the wedding and we have a heck of a story! I would assume Maggie would be there for Mel, no?
Yep. She probably thinks Melanie is making a bad decision and it upsets her or maybe something even happens to Melanie. A part of me thinks this wedding will not happen.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I'm hoping a wedding highlights just how ridiculous these two are together, and can only hope that a quick wedding will mean an even quicker divorce...freeing Philip to be with someone his own age.

I wonder whether anyone is going to try to talk the TEENAGER out of marrying an actual adult.

I still can't believe they're already filming a wedding for them. So very stupid.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply