Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Twitter pics from Nadia Bjorlin 12/16; A wedding on the way?
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 03:19 PM (8,501 Views)
cassie1013

This is stupid. Really stupid. Philip and Melanie are a great couple, but she's WAY too young to get married and either way, this is ridiculously rushed...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

If it's a wedding scene, Shelley Hennig is CRAZY to be eating that giant burger before taping the scenes, LOL.

And if it's a Phelanie wedding, what would Stephanie be doing there anyway? Maybe her and Melanie make up along the way, but if it's otherwise, I see no sense in Stephanie being there.

I wish it was Victor and Vivian getting married, that would be a hoot :D.
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Dec 17 2009, 12:25 AM.

Ellie

http://tweetphoto.com/6601420

Posted Image

Sariah
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 17 2009, 01:44 PM

Posted Image
Gorgeous. Too bad they can't be together like this on the show.

Thanks for posting!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Well, that's just mean, to have a picture of Jay with a woman his own age. Stop taunting me, Nadia.

Looks like Chloe is still wearing her ring from Dr. Dan. Another relationship I have no interest in.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Ellie

Posted Image
Paxton, you are so right that is mean!

Here I am, one of the few people who actually likes Phelanie AND am not terribly upset they are marrying (since it amps up the Carly-Viv drama) but then they have to remind me of the Phloe factor out there? Phloe... the one and only pairing of Chloe's I've liked?

Well... maybe like PR said the other day they have the wedding broken up by Carly or Vivian or Melanie going missing and the Dan spawn being revealed and then Chloe and Phillip can get drunk at the Cheatin Heart and hook up.

Beth
Member Avatar

Phillip is in a tux so it must be his wedding. He plays the character as pretty immature so I don't mind him with Melanie. I don't get the whole Stephanie being a bridesmaid. Do they expect us to forget that she was popping pills and having hallucinations a few weeks ago; which is what led up to breaking things off with Phillip. Oh yeah, they do expect us to forget about it because they stopped writing about it, DUH!!!!

I like Dan with Carly in their scenes the other day. They are about the same age and looked good together. It was the first time I didn't feel that a relationship seemed creepy. They are friends and lost people they love. Hopefully, that will get explored a little more.

I am hoping that Vivian will discover who Carly's daughter is and convince Victor to let Phillip use the mansion for the wedding. She could leak the information to Hope since Hope is her new BFF and trying to get info out of her about Carly. Bo and Carly, Hope and Justin, Dan and Chloe could all be at the wedding when Vivian makes sure Hope gets tipped off to the true parentage of the Melanie. Hope confronts Carly about the truth, Melanie overhears, goes nuts, and runs off leaving Phillip without a bride. Vivian would be there to comfort him. Everyone at the wedding finds out the truth, sending Dan and Chloe into a spiral because Dan will want to help Carly find their daughter.

I see lots of possibilities with this little wedding whether it happens or not.

clenche100

unless there is gonna be some big drama that is gonna stop this wedding, mel and phil getting married is ridiculous...

esp13
Member Avatar

Even if there is big drama at the wedding, Philip and Melanie getting married is ridiculous.

ChoppedLiver

Ellie

Posted Image
GoshGHosh thEy do look good together. I wasn't around during th Phloe period though. I bet that was Steaming hot sex scenes.

But then again, JKJ could even make Susan Boyle playmate material. Sorry Nadia, but I have to Photoshop my face onto yours for that pic. It's the closest I'll ever get!

Has anyone ever told Nadia she looks orangey? I've seen her being made fun of in some banners but her tan is so exagerrated.

Kenny
Member Avatar

ChoppedLiver
Dec 17 2009, 10:19 PM
GoshGHosh thEy do look good together. I wasn't around during th Phloe period though. I bet that was Steaming hot sex scenes.
The only time I recall them actually having sex was when they did it in a barn and Chloe accused him of rape afterwards, LoL. That was back in... '00? '01?

ChoppedLiver

Kenny
Dec 17 2009, 10:21 PM
ChoppedLiver
The only time I recall them actually having sex was when they did it in a barn and Chloe accused him of rape afterwards, LoL. That was back in... '00? '01?
Really? I coulda sworn I've seen pics of them going at it on some banners.

Next up, YouTube search : phloe sex

let's see what comes up. Rofl.

six
Member Avatar

Kenny
ChoppedLiver
You weren't around during the friends with benefits phase, where Phil was sleeping with her, and trying to sleep with Morgan? :drunk:

I don't think they actually slept together in the stable, did they? I thought Victor walked in and scared Chloe before they had the chance to go through with it.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh wait! I think they did have sex... at Titan maybe? In a chair? Or maybe they just came close.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wait, wait. I think I'm mistaking Philip/Chloe for Philip/Belle, LoL.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

six
Dec 17 2009, 10:44 PM
Kenny
ChoppedLiver
You weren't around during the friends with benefits phase, where Phil was sleeping with her, and trying to sleep with Morgan? :drunk:

I don't think they actually slept together in the stable, did they? I thought Victor walked in and scared Chloe before they had the chance to go through with it.
They were naked in the barn together, but maybe they stopped before sex and so Phillip just held her? I don't remember exactly what it was but I really liked Phloe back then.

And then Chloe dumped him because she was pissed Philip lied about his dad not really being dead or something? I think? (What made Victor interrupting their barn time worse was I think Chloe thought he was a ghost at first)

six
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 17 2009, 10:45 PM
Wait, wait. I think I'm mistaking Philip/Chloe for Philip/Belle, LoL.
IIRC, Phelle 2.0 had sex in shelle's bed, and a close call either at Titan or a hotel. Phloe was at Titan, and a few times in Phil's bedroom. I was really into that story at the time lol

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

six
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 17 2009, 10:47 PM
six
Dec 17 2009, 10:44 PM
Kenny
ChoppedLiver

They were naked in the barn together, but maybe they stopped before sex and so Phillip just held her? I don't remember exactly what it was but I really liked Phloe back then.

And then Chloe dumped him because she was pissed Philip lied about his dad not really being dead or something? I think? (What made Victor interrupting their barn time worse was I think Chloe thought he was a ghost at first)
Yea, I really liked them too, but don't remember the whole story, either. Your way sounds familiar, though. ;)

I just remember Nancy pulling Chloe's panties out of her coat pocket, and jumping to conclusions out and Chloe going along with the rape story for some reason.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

LOL. I don't know whether to be sad or proud that I remember this so well from eight years ago.

Here they get naked but don't have sex. Can't find a clip to tell me whether I'm right about remembering Victor barging in on them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply