Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Twitter pics from Nadia Bjorlin 12/16; A wedding on the way?
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 03:19 PM (8,351 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMissAremid
Dec 17 2009, 11:23 PM
LOL. I don't know whether to be sad or proud that I remember this so well from eight years ago.

Here they get naked but don't have sex. Can't find a clip to tell me whether I'm right about remembering Victor barging in on them.
I think it was Victor. Wasn't that kinda after Kate had tried to kill him and Victor was faking dead to set Kate up? Oh! When was the Coronation Massacre? I think Kate had Maroni shoot Victor and Victor faked his death afterwards. Anyway, I really *really* liked Philip & Chloe together until the stupid bitch cried rape for no damn good reason. I remember when it happened and I was like "huh? WTF?!" It made no sense whatever and even after it came out that Philip hadn't raped Chloe, she was all like "What? What did I do wrong? I never said you *physically* raped me. By lying about your father, you raped me emotionally" Blah Blah Blah. I'm not sure the dumb bitch even appologized. That was the beginning of the end for Philip & Chloe because I think it was during that separation that she started hanging with Brady and they milked that triangle for all it was worth until JKJ announced he was leaving and then Philip suddenly went a bit psycho. They really did their best to ruin Philip & Chloe who started out being the closest thing the show had seen to an honest to gosh supercouple in eons. Hell, they even had their own love theme!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I was never a big Phloe fan. As embarrassing as it is to admit this, I was a BROE fan, LoL.

Hateful rejects finding love and singing opera = :wub:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

You would like Broe over Phloe, Kenny. :hmmph:

Totaly Phloe fan here! And that picture just pisses me off because the show, for some reason, refuses to highlight the chemistry the actors share and reuinte Philip and Chloe.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Truthfully, the need to reopen Doug's Place and let Chloe sing. She could be the new Trish Clayton or Liz Chandler.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 17 2009, 11:40 PM
Truthfully, the need to reopen Doug's Place and let Chloe sing. She could be the new Trish Clayton or Liz Chandler.
Agreed. Doug's Place. Blue Note. Hell, have Maggie put stage up at Chez Rouge and hire Chloe. The bitch needs a job.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2009, 11:41 PM
Matt
Agreed. Doug's Place. Blue Note. Hell, have Maggie put stage up at Chez Rouge and hire Chloe. The bitch needs a job.
And it would make sense for her to sing in a club! Bitch is a singer! Besides, Days has traditionally had singers who actually sang on the show for years -- ever since Doug Williams first debuted in 1970 (I think it was 1970). Couples were always falling in love while someone sang their love theme to them on stage. It's how Friends & Lovers came about (Shane & Kim's love them) which got so popular Gloria Loring had to record a single version with Carl Anderson and it went all the way to #2 on Billboard's Hot 100.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 17 2009, 11:43 PM
DrewHamilton
Matt
And it would make sense for her to sing in a club! Bitch is a singer! Besides, Days has traditionally had singers who actually sang on the show for years -- ever since Doug Williams first debuted in 1970 (I think it was 1970). Couples were always falling in love while someone sang their love theme to them on stage. It's how Friends & Lovers came about (Shane & Kim's love them) which got so popular Gloria Loring had to record a single version with Carl Anderson and it went all the way to #2 on Billboard's Hot 100.
And it would prevent those awkward, uncomfortable moments for the audience when Chloe breaks out in song in the most random places.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2009, 11:45 PM
Matt
Dec 17 2009, 11:43 PM
DrewHamilton
Matt
And it would prevent those awkward, uncomfortable moments for the audience when Chloe breaks out in song in the most random places.
I think Chloe should sing "Oh Promise Me" at Philip & Melanie's wedding.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I loved Phloe too, until that moment that Matt brought up. They were such a great contrast to the shit known as Shelle.

I fucking HATED/DESPISED/LOATHED Broe. Almost worse that Mike and Carrie. VOMIT!
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Amello
Dec 17 2009, 11:51 PM
I loved Phloe too, until that moment that Matt brought up. They were such a great contrast to the shit known as Shelle.

I fucking HATED/DESPISED/LOATHED Broe. Almost worse that Mike and Carrie. VOMIT!
Philip and Chloe were like Langston and Markko to Shawn and Belle's Star and Cole. They weren't the couple the writers hoped would become more popular, but they did, while the couple the intended for fans to love were hated.

Sariah
Member Avatar

<-----obvious Phloe fan here, so to set the record straight:

1) Phloe did not consummate stables sex as teenagers. Chloe called it off at the last minute, as she wasn't ready, and Philip said he wouldn't be ready until she was. They cuddled naked for a long time, until Victor walked in on them (he had seen the light in the stables, wondered what was going on, etc.) Chloe was mortified/furious that Victor was still alive, after she'd spent so much time comforting Philip over the "death" of his father (Victor was faking his death). Chloe ran out crying and hysterical, and Nancy and Craig, who'd been looking for her, found her and Nancy assumed the worst since she herself had been raped. Chloe initially agreed as she was so upset/wasn't really herself, but once she calmed down she tried to rescind her statement and said Nancy misunderstood, but by then it was too late.

2) Since the recent JKJ/NB returns, Phloe have had extremely hot sex in Philip's bedroom and in Chloe's room at the Salem Inn. They started things up at Titan, but Philip stopped it, and they got very close to doing it in Greenland after the plane crash, but stopped then too. They showed those Phloe sex scenes in Philip's room on 30 Rock and as a special promotional segment that E! News ran about soap love scenes. They called themselves friends with benefits, but there was no question that they were falling in love again (and it's why Philip and Morgan broke up - he admitted that he was still in love with Chloe). Tomlin was apparently all set to keep Phloe going - there was an SOD article about it, and then for some reason it all stopped. Still don't get why that happened.

Any other Phloe questions, I'm always here to help. ;)

Sariah
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Matt
Totally agree that she needs a job. I hate that she's been drifting from one man to the next with no sense of purpose. She had that purpose initially on her return with Philip - he even helped her get a job singing for a company out west, but since then it hasn't really been mentioned and Chloe seems to have zero desire to work or try to achieve her dream. One of Chloe's defining characteristics was her ambition and desire to succeed and be a world-renowned opera singer, so I really hate that for the last couple of years she's been sitting around twiddling her thumbs and hooking up with random men. I'd like for Chloe to want a life of her own again.

Plus, she's got such an amazing voice that I don't get why Days doesn't want to showcase it someplace like the Blue Note.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kenny
Dec 17 2009, 11:34 PM
I was never a big Phloe fan. As embarrassing as it is to admit this, I was a BROE fan, LoL.

Miss Rhi whispers ...."I liked Broe too."

This was one of my favorite times they sang together. My Mom loved it too because she's always loved The Sound of Music.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Matt
What's the point of constructing a new club/restaurant set if they have no extras to fill it with? Chloe would have a bigger audience singing on the pier, LoL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rhi
Dec 18 2009, 12:04 AM
This was one of my favorite times they sang together. My Mom loved it too because she's always loved The Sound of Music.

LoL! That was soooooo cheesy. But I still liked Broe. :P

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Amello
Dec 17 2009, 11:51 PM

:rockon: :cheer: :cheers: :iloveyou: :applause: :dance:

I could not agree with this sentiment more!

The only time I liked OriginalBrady was when Nicole was seducing him.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Rhi
Dec 18 2009, 12:04 AM
Kenny
Dec 17 2009, 11:34 PM

Rhi whispers ...."I liked Broe too."

Ahhhhh! I refuse to watch this clip because I love The Sound of Music and I don't want it sullied by Broe.

These two used to drive me nuts because I think this was a tune-out period of Days for me and every time I'd turn it on just to see if anything was happening that I cared about and might get hooked on it again then these bitches would be singing and I wouldn't turn the show back on again for months in disgust.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Fuck the fact that you're sixteen, going on seventeen! :flipoff:
Edited by DrewHamilton, Dec 18 2009, 12:48 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 18 2009, 12:48 AM
Fuck the fact that you're sixteen, going on seventeen! :flipoff:
I'll take caaare of YOUUUU.

Harmony233

Its really ashame after seeing that picture of Chloe and phillip together that they should have put them back together.I mean Chloes with the trainwreck that is Danloe and the only good thing to come out of a melanie and phillip pairing is the story with Viv,Carly,Victor,ect.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply