Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Twitter pics from Nadia Bjorlin 12/16; A wedding on the way?
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 03:19 PM (8,495 Views)
Mirage75
Member Avatar

Bradyclan
Dec 16 2009, 07:52 PM
I hope it's not Phil and Mel's wedding.yuck. And the thought of Daniel possibly being Mel's dad makes me ill.
ICAM! Anything with that man creeps me out.

This whole Phillip&Melanie thing is so wrong and stupid. Free Phillip!!!!
Edited by Mirage75, Dec 18 2009, 08:57 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 17 2009, 01:44 PM
http://tweetphoto.com/6601420

Posted Image
They look great together.

I'm not a big Chloe fan, but she is better off with Phillip than with Dr. Creepy Daniel.

rosered

So Phillip and Melanie are getting married, I think they are cute together but it seems way to soon to get married.
Hmmm....I wonder if the wdding will actually happen or if it will be interrupted by Carly or Vivian!!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kenny
Dec 18 2009, 12:07 AM
Rhi
Dec 18 2009, 12:04 AM
This was one of my favorite times they sang together. My Mom loved it too because she's always loved The Sound of Music.

LoL! That was soooooo cheesy. But I still liked Broe. :P
I like a little cheese sometimes..... :)

BillieD
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Dec 18 2009, 08:58 AM
Ellie
Dec 17 2009, 01:44 PM
http://tweetphoto.com/6601420

Posted Image
They look great together.

I'm not a big Chloe fan, but she is better off with Phillip than with Dr. Creepy Daniel.
I also liked them much more than Belle/Shawn and the cornball Broe pairing.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The picture of Lucas and Chloe looks really nice actually.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Awww. Nadia put up a Broe photo and a cute pic of EM eating his tie also.

http://tweetphoto.com/6611152

http://tweetphoto.com/6541075

BillieD
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Dec 19 2009, 02:14 PM
The picture of Lucas and Chloe looks really nice actually.
Please don't give them THAT idea again. lol.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ LOL. I think they will approach that idea all on their own one day :lol:

That second pic of Eric is pretty hot!

cassie1013

Matt
Dec 17 2009, 11:30 PM
IMissAremid
Dec 17 2009, 11:23 PM
LOL. I don't know whether to be sad or proud that I remember this so well from eight years ago.

Here they get naked but don't have sex. Can't find a clip to tell me whether I'm right about remembering Victor barging in on them.
I think it was Victor. Wasn't that kinda after Kate had tried to kill him and Victor was faking dead to set Kate up? Oh! When was the Coronation Massacre? I think Kate had Maroni shoot Victor and Victor faked his death afterwards. Anyway, I really *really* liked Philip & Chloe together until the stupid bitch cried rape for no damn good reason. I remember when it happened and I was like "huh? WTF?!" It made no sense whatever and even after it came out that Philip hadn't raped Chloe, she was all like "What? What did I do wrong? I never said you *physically* raped me. By lying about your father, you raped me emotionally" Blah Blah Blah. I'm not sure the dumb bitch even appologized. That was the beginning of the end for Philip & Chloe because I think it was during that separation that she started hanging with Brady and they milked that triangle for all it was worth until JKJ announced he was leaving and then Philip suddenly went a bit psycho. They really did their best to ruin Philip & Chloe who started out being the closest thing the show had seen to an honest to gosh supercouple in eons. Hell, they even had their own love theme!
Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that, lol. I couldn't even remember why Philip and Chloe broke up - I thought she fell in love with Brady during the cancer story, but guess not.

Broe was boring, cheesy shit. Phloe was, too, in the "She's All That" sense (so obviously the inspiration) but either way... I preferred them to snooze-worthy Broe. Remember when they brought one of them back and all they did was have sex all day at some cabin? That was just weird...oh, and she pretended she was dead over some scar? LOL.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I like Phloe, wouldn't mind if they got back together since Phelanie make me sick. :x But I like Danloe and am excited to see their wedding. :D

DOOLFan85

rosered
Dec 18 2009, 09:42 AM
So Phillip and Melanie are getting married, I think they are cute together but it seems way to soon to get married.
Hmmm....I wonder if the wdding will actually happen or if it will be interrupted by Carly or Vivian!!!
I bet that's when Carly going to reveal Melanie is her child.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply