Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Passions Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 04:41 PM (12,958 Views)
Logan2010

Which of these couples on Passions was your favorite? Here's the list:

Ethan and Theresa
Ethan and Gwen
Sam and Grace
Sam and Ivy
Julian and Ivy
Julian and Eve
T.C. and Eve
Miguel and Charity
Miguel and Kay
Martin and Katherine
Luis and Sheridan
Luis and Fancy
Noah and Fancy
Noah and Paloma
Sheridan and Antonio
Sheridan and Chris
Grace and David
T.C. and Liz
Theresa and Jared
Theresa and Alistair
Chad and Whitney
Chad and Vincent
Fox and Kay
Fox and Whitney
Jessica and Spike
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

My favorite couples were (early) Luis/Sheridan, Julian/Ivy, Julian/Eve, Chad/Whitney (but ONLY when Donn Swaby was Chad), and Luis/Fancy.
Edited by Mason, Jan 4 2010, 09:31 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

My couples were Fox with Theresa or Whitney. Loved both!

Julian and Eve and Jared and Theresa. Notice I never said Ethan - Vom!

And of course, when Theresa married Julian. That shit was just GOLD!
Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Ethan & Theresa
Kay & Miguel--when it was Jesse Metcalfe
Fox & Theresa
Fox(both actors) & Kay

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Logan2010
Jan 4 2010, 04:50 PM
Guys I am pointing to you Passions fans to see who is your favorite actor or actress in the role of those characters. Here we go.

Ethan: Travis Schuldt or Eric Martsolf?]
Gwen: Liza Huber or Natalie Zea?
Kay: Taylor Anne Mountz, Deanna Wright or Heidi Mueller?
Simone: Lena Cardwell, Chrystee Pharris or Cathy Jeneen Doe?
Miguel: Jesse Metcalfe, Adrian Bellani or Blair Redford?
Chad: Donn Swaby or Charles Divins?
Fox: Justin Hartley or Mark Cameron Wystrach?
Jessica: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jade Harlow or Danica Stewart?
Hank: Dalton James or Ryan McPartlin?
Ethan:I LOVE Eric and Travis.
Gwen:Natalie Zea,she looked more like Rebecca than Liza did.
Kay:Deanna Wright.
Simone:I didn't really like any of them.
Miguel:Jesse Mecalfe,HANDS DOWN.
Chad:Charles Divins.
Fox:Once again,HANDS DOWN Justin Hartley,when he left the character just lost it's lifeness.
Jessica:Jade Harlow.
Hank:Ryan Mcpartlin

Anyone remember when Lindsay Hartley was on leave after having Isabella and has Pricilla who was on ''Sunset Beach'' step in for her a bit,totally reminded me why I love Lindsay,she just brought more to the table as ''Theresa'',I found a clip comparing the two,Lindsay is clearly better.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 4 2010, 04:02 PM
I really wish Deanna Wright stayed in the role. LOVED her.
I preferred Taylor Anne Mountz. She had such a unique look for daytime.

Posted Image

I even liked Gina Marie May better than Deanna Wright.

That Heidi Mueller chick was just awful.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Jan 5 2010, 01:05 AM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 4 2010, 04:02 PM
I really wish Deanna Wright stayed in the role. LOVED her.
I preferred Taylor Anne Mountz. She had such a unique look for daytime.

Posted Image

I even liked Gina Marie May better than Deanna Wright.

That Heidi Mueller chick was just awful.
I liked Mountz too but I felt that Wright was better. She made Dana Sparks tolerable LOL.

As far as couples go, early Luis and Sheridan was great. That was the closest a show IMO had come to creating a huge supercouple in recent years. They had SIZZLING chemistry and were entertaining as hell. It all went down the tubes during that pit story. MW and GG both became worse actors and the rest is history.

I also found myself enjoying Theresa much more when she was married to Julian and Alistair. She seems to really come alive as a rich bitch LOL. That is why I think pairing Arianna and EJ on Days would be GOLD. Lindsey would be FANTASTIC in that Dimera mansion.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Luis and Sheridan were something special. :wub: Definitely a supercouple. They were my favorite early couple of the show but after they broke up in 2005 Ethan and Theresa became the show's main couple and the reason I cared about how the show ended. But I loved Fox and Whitney and hated how JERk never gave them a real chance. I liked Noah and Paloma with Silvana Arias as Paloma.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Balsco, I remember when the other actress stepped in as Theresa. One of the things I liked about PSNS was their hair trigger recasting, I thought it was fun but when I saw the OTHER Theresa, I felt a physcial reaction to it. I told myself there was no reason to watch the show anymore.lol. It's funny because on Days, Ari bugs the shit out of me although she is growing on me when she's not jealous of Nicole and fretting about drugs.
Edited by Halloween Family, Jan 5 2010, 01:32 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

What I liked about Priscilla Garita is that she played Theresa for what the character really was - a BITCH. None of that parading Theresa around as a doe-eyed heroine nonsense that I never bought.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

How exactly did Miguel come back and all of a sudden want Kay? I'm guessing that happened in 2006 or so, when I tuned out.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jan 5 2010, 04:32 PM
How exactly did Miguel come back and all of a sudden want Kay? I'm guessing that happened in 2006 or so, when I tuned out.
Yes, it was dumb. IIRC, he went looking for Charity after she got slutty. Fox had some Miguel and Charity impersonators to ensure Kay would be his but it backfired? IDK it doesn't make sense when I am trying to recall it. I think Miguel realized he wanted to be a father to their little girl, can't remember her name now, and be a real family. I think Kay might have manipulated the situations somehow. I can't remember if she realized she had powers at that point.

ETA: At one point Kay didn't want Miguel because she was in love with Fox but then Siren the mermaid was thrown into the mix and she got jealous? OMG! what a crazy ass show.
Edited by Halloween Family, Jan 5 2010, 08:10 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

I honestly don't remember most of what happened on PASSIONS in 2006, because it was such a gigantic clusterfuck.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Did Beth's mother Edna really end up being a lesbian?

Mason
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jan 8 2010, 09:07 PM
Did Beth's mother Edna really end up being a lesbian?
Yes, although I didn't buy it because it was so stupid.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Yuck to Edna being a lesbo..... LMAO! Did Tabitha ever get her powers back after she gave them up during the summer of 2008?

Mason
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jan 8 2010, 09:39 PM
Did Tabitha ever get her powers back after she gave them up during the summer of 2008?
I can't remember. I think she *might* have used her powers to save Harmony from a volcano at the very end, but then again, I've tried to forget most of what happened on PASSIONS in its final year, so take that for whatever it's worth, LoL.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 8 2010, 09:41 PM
ga68153
Did Tabitha ever get her powers back after she gave them up during the summer of 2008?
I can't remember. I think she *might* have used her powers to save Harmony from a volcano at the very end, but then again, I've tried to forget most of what happened on PASSIONS in its final year, so take that for whatever it's worth, LoL.
Ok thanks..... Whatever happened to Simone? Her lover was killed by the hermaphrodite stalker (I don't know what they called it LOL) and she left?

Mason
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jan 8 2010, 09:44 PM
Whatever happened to Simone? Her lover was killed by the hermaphrodite stalker (I don't know what they called it LOL) and she left?
Yes

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 8 2010, 09:41 PM
ga68153
I didn't watch when it was on DirecTV but I caught the two final episodes. My understanding is that Tabitha had to praise Jesus or something in order to get her powers back to save Harmony.

Edna, that's Beth's mom right? Man, that was a stupid silly and not in a good way character. And having her and Norma ? be les together was insulting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Soap Opera History & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply