Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Hunley's secret return, Corday on the ratings; Dec 29th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 08:35 PM (3,614 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 17 2009, 04:03 PM
Well, it says "no lines"--doesn't that just mean a body double?
Probably.

Remember when we first saw the mystery woman pushing the stroller but we didn't see her face? She had no lines that day. They were probably looking for someone who matched Hunley's sizes to tape an episode or two before lines were given.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It sounds to me like they knew she would be the kidnapper, but wanted to hold off on using her until they absolutely needed to see her face (to keep the mystery and to have as few people on set as possible). Who's to say that everything we've seen of Anna so far hasn't been Hunley, but has actually been the double with Hunley's voice dubbed over the visuals? She could have recorded her voice for those scenes when she taped her first on-screen appearance.

Ellie

The funniest thing to me is that they're too cheap to buy two pairs of shoes.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, who wants to buy those boots? YIKES!!LOL

Gotta hand it to DAYS...everyone was fooled!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm surprised the shows still actually *buy* their clothes nowadays. In the old days of soaps (at least up through the 1970s), soap wardrobes were almost always on loan from department stores and stuff. You kept the tags, wore them on screen, and then returned them to the store and, in return, the store got a promo credit on the show. The only time shows actually *bought* clothes were if certain pieces really needed to be used over and over or were very important to a particular story. If these shows would start borrowing their clothes again, they'd save a fortune on costs.

ejamiplease

Ellie
Dec 16 2009, 08:35 PM
SOD says that this week, Anna hears from Roman and Stefano, but as for her connection to Sydney, "We don't really know yet."
Why would Anna hear from Roman??? ^o)

heartsaver

ejamiplease
Dec 17 2009, 04:48 PM
Ellie
Dec 16 2009, 08:35 PM
SOD says that this week, Anna hears from Roman and Stefano, but as for her connection to Sydney, "We don't really know yet."
Why would Anna hear from Roman??? ^o)
Roman is her ex-husband. They're on good terms and they have a daughter together so it makes sense that they would stay in touch with each other.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

So, does LH have an extraordinarily large foot or small one?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Weren't they talking about a size 7.5? I wouldn't say that's a freakishly small foot size but it is kinda small.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

IMissAremid
Dec 19 2009, 01:03 PM
Weren't they talking about a size 7.5? I wouldn't say that's a freakishly small foot size but it is kinda small.
I think that's average.

They probably just wanted the double for the fall.

girlmeetsworld
Member Avatar

littlemony
Dec 19 2009, 07:05 PM
IMissAremid
Dec 19 2009, 01:03 PM
I think that's average.

They probably just wanted the double for the fall.
Leann said at a chat last night that she did not have a stunt double. She fell from the ladder herself! :hail: LOL

I doubt those "body parts" we have seen last week were from a double. I think that was Leann all the time. She said she bonded very well with the Sydney twins and it is fun to work with them.

designergirl777
Member Avatar

Okay great you've turned things around now turn around your bad decision and bring back Drake and Deidre!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply