Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Philip proposes to Melanie!; Dec 29th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 09:31 PM (4,016 Views)
sungrey

PhoenixRising05
Dec 20 2009, 03:30 AM
sungrey
Dec 20 2009, 03:24 AM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 16 2009, 11:16 PM
BalscoFan5
Dec 16 2009, 10:08 PM
Maybe they should try a date first.

More stupid shit from Higley.
Higley has like no power anymore so you should probably blame Whitesell and Tomlin LOL. I guess you can blame her too since her name is still under HW though :laugh: .

Anyway, this sounds good. Thanks for posting.
For some of the good that those two have done, there's THIS shit. Where's Corday when you need him? (Hopefully at a luncheon...)
Well, not everyone views it as shit but point taken :laugh: .
Hmm. Methinks I was a bit strong? Well, it's not that I don't like Phillip and Melanie, it's just "why so fast?" There's probably something else with this story that we don't know yet, but we'll find it out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

This whole quadrangle just disgusts me. At first I didn't much care who was with who. Phil and Stephanie were cute but I got tired of their make-up/break-up routine. Stephanie needs to accept Phil as he is, flaws and all or call it quits for good. I didn't mind Phil with Mel until the sex tape and how Phil so quickly cast her aside when he thought he might get another chance with Stephanie. For that reason I have no reason to believe Philip has real feelings for Stephanie beyond wanting to get in her pants. (I was a HUGE fan of NuPhelle when they were on, despite being a Classic/Modern Shelle fan, just never liked BB. If Chloe wasn't with Daniel I'd even be for a Phloe pairing.) But I digress, I really liked Nathan and Melanie. I just like Nathan, he's dependable and seems to be down to earth. But Stephanie is such a backstabber, I wouldn't mind her being written off. I'm just disgusted by this whole thing. I hate seeing Philip interact with a bunch of immature teens when he's supposed to be way older. Now he's supposed to propose??? Pass the barf bag please. :x
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Dec 21 2009, 12:30 AM.

ChoppedLiver

Totally agree with the point the rushing Phelanie for the sake of the Carly s/l. Isit me or they jus blowing CC's return out of proportion. Yeah we know she was a big part of Days yada yada yada. But having everything under Carlys umbrella is just as annoying as having the show "the Days of Sami's life". Which is super fuckin annoying too.

I'm guessing the over spent on paying CC for her return and the writers are just trying to get their moneys worth.

Can't they give a better balance to the characters s/l"s? Like why not kill off Lexie if she only appears once in a blue moon (awesome beer btw. Try it. ) lord knows there are enough doctors at that god foresaken shithole set they call a hospital.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply