Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is Victoria Rowell Joining "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"?
Topic Started: Dec 17 2009, 02:03 PM (2,976 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Okay if that was the spitting scene, it looked harmless. I like VR and all, but for real!

The way VR always told it, I would have thought MS just hauled off and spit directly in her face.

Too bad, VR can't come back to YR, she and MS played so good off each other. Seriously, they were the best enemies. I always enjoyed their little banter.

Thanks Kenny! Super Detective! :hail:
Edited by Daytime, Dec 18 2009, 11:21 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

IMissAremid
Dec 17 2009, 02:39 PM
I have never been able to get that into the Atlanta Housewives, but might give it another try if Victoria joined.

But seriously... how sad if VR's only way to be on our screens is through Bravo reality programming while Eddie Winslow gets airtime on Y&R. Simply maddening.
If VR is sooo great, why hasn't another soap snapped her up? Stupidity is a real career killer.

DOOLFan85

Wow, how good is this going to be! Can't wait for this.

soulsistah
Member Avatar

No one is certain if that particular clip was the incident VR spoke about years afterwards, although some keep saying it is. We may never know, but either way, ad libbing or not, spitting in someone's face is disgusting. The speculation that there has never been any love lost between these two, allegedly, makes MS completely suspect IMO. I'm sure VR wouldn't have been allowed to get away with that if it was the other way around. I've lost all respect for MS since.

I was never in doubt VR would always be in demand. Pity Y&R is too stupid to bring her back as Dru - a guaranteed ratings explosion.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply