Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover and Preview, 1/5 issue
Topic Started: Dec 22 2009, 12:09 PM (3,151 Views)
Ellie

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/33776-sod-all-soaps-010510/

Posted Image

LATE-BREAKING NEWS
ATWT Cancellation Reactions
Larson Back on Contract at AMC
DAYS: Hope Catches Bo and Carly Kissing
GH's Guza Answers More Q's
Billy's New Year's Fantasy on Y&R
OLTL: Big Drama at the Mayor's Ball
ATWT: Janet and Dusty Have Sex!
B&B's Nick Takes Action About Sandy

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW!
AMC: The End of "Zen"!
ATWT: Craig "Kidnaps" Carly
OLTL: Gigi Sleeps with Schuyler
Y&R: Malcolm Returns!

EDITORS' CHOICE: Wings of Change, ATWT
PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Melissa Archer (Natalie, OLTL)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

"Huge Baby Twist" huh? LMAO! Another one? Could it be ... hmm .. Syd is really the Ejole baby?? Or that EJ had Anna snatch her? What else could it be?

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I too wondered about the huge baby twist on Days. They have gotten a lot of mileage out of this story. However, if there's another twist I think they are trying to do too much with the story. This story needs to wrap up soon.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Hmm... I wonder what the huge twist is? Probably nothing big, LoL.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Gigi sleeps with Schuyler. Wow. Who didn't see that one coming? The mayor's ball ought to be something, since there will probably be an announcement
Spoiler: click to toggle

Probably the baby twist is the person who is really behind the kidnapping.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Yeah, I bet the twist is about who Anna is working for.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The twist has to be whoever is Anna's boss.

I can't wait for 2010 previews! Should be interesting given what we know is coming up. Hopefully, they leak out sometime tonight. I may be too busy to look tomorrow LOL.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

That cover looks atrocious.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Yay for Gigi and Schuyler doing the deed. They are so much better than that trainwreck known as Rex/Gigi.

daysfanbrady

how could it be the ejole kid..she had a miscarriage and didnt even give birth..if someone it can be explained i think itd be awesome, and that way nicole wouldnt have to go jail/prison cuz itd be her own kid...

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

daysfanbrady
Dec 22 2009, 04:01 PM
how could it be the ejole kid..she had a miscarriage and didnt even give birth..if someone it can be explained i think itd be awesome, and that way nicole wouldnt have to go jail/prison cuz itd be her own kid...
Since this is the week of Nicole's trial, maybe she reveals something she knows, but hasn't told us yet or perhaps Dr. Baker returns??? I would think it would have to have something to do with who Anna is working with also.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, I'm hoping the twist is that EJ behind this Sydnapping. Lately, I've also been thinking that EJ maybe doublecrossed by Anna. She's sounding very creepy, so I;m thinking that she'll fall in love with Syd and not want to give her back to EJ.

I think the EJole baby being alive is the last twist coming after AZ comes back. I think that Syd is the EJole baby.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 22 2009, 12:09 PM
DAYS: Hope Catches Bo and Carly Kissing

OLTL: Gigi Sleeps with Schuyler
YAY!! :cheer: Can't wait for the Barly kiss!! :wub: I like Gigi with Schuyler but isn't this a little fast? :unsure: Oh well, should be interesting anyway. :)
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Dec 22 2009, 04:53 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

daysfanbrady
Nicole was pretty out of it when she had the baby. Dr Baker said the baby was dead, but she never got to see her baby. Since they did it that way, they could easily have the Ejole baby be alive. Chelsea (Georgia) was a still born baby and Billie even saw and held her afterwards. If she can be alive after that, it's not too hard to believe that Nicole's baby could be alive.

I think this twist is just talking about the person that Anna is working for though.

lysie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 22 2009, 07:11 PM
daysfanbrady
Nicole was pretty out of it when she had the baby. Dr Baker said the baby was dead, but she never got to see her baby. Since they did it that way, they could easily have the Ejole baby be alive. Chelsea (Georgia) was a still born baby and Billie even saw and held her afterwards. If she can be alive after that, it's not too hard to believe that Nicole's baby could be alive.

I think this twist is just talking about the person that Anna is working for though.
I don't understand why people find the EJOLE baby theory so puzzling. The search for Georgia/Chelsea wasn't even that long ago.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I think the big baby twist is that Sydney is really.....a boy.

NOOOOOOOOOOO....No to Bo and Carly kissing.

Tammy
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 22 2009, 12:43 PM
Gigi sleeps with Schuyler. Wow. Who didn't see that one coming? The mayor's ball ought to be something, since there will probably be an announcement

Yeah from what I have read its gonna be a hot mess lmao. This show does love embarrassing people in huge public ways lol :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

♥ Tammy ♥
Dec 22 2009, 07:50 PM
ladyofthelake

Yeah from what I have read its gonna be a hot mess lmao. This show does love embarrassing people in huge public ways lol :P
And thank GOD for that!
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Amello
Dec 22 2009, 07:53 PM
♥ Tammy ♥
Dec 22 2009, 07:50 PM
ladyofthelake

And thank GOD for that!
It does make for a enjoyable viewing experience lol

chiqche

Are there any EJAMI fans here? does anyone have hope for those two?!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply