Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kidnapping spoiler tweet from Soaptown_USA 12/22
Topic Started: Dec 22 2009, 08:46 PM (5,699 Views)
Ellie

http://twitter.com/SoapTown_USA/statuses/6946216205

Days, coming soon: A masked gunman threatens Arianna; The 2nd kidnapper? You could very well already be looking at them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

It has to be EJ. Its the only thing that makes sense.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Just to be clear: the one about Arianna is definitely a spoiler.

As for the kidnapper one, I'm not 100% confirmed on that yet, that's why I said "you could very well already be looking at them." :wave:

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Troy?

angmc
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Dec 22 2009, 09:00 PM
Just to be clear: the one about Arianna is definitely a spoiler.

As for the kidnapper one, I'm not 100% confirmed on that yet, that's why I said "you could very well already be looking at them." :wave:
Thanks OBK!

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Hmm... so there is a second person involved in the kidnapping? Gotta be EJ.

Cupcake06

Yeah, I'm still thinking It's EJ.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

PLEASE..PLEASE EJ! If not, this guys such a pussy! I want badass EJ back!

Can the masked guy kill Arianna?! Then she'll have something to cry about!!

Alligato
Member Avatar

OBK - did you say "them" so you didn't have to give away gender...as in "you could very well be looking at him?" or are there more than one kidnapper?

If the kidnapper ties in with Arianna...then I would bet it is EJ. And that would be awesome! Because he is playing the shit out of alot of people!

Thanks for posting!

Taelyn

Alligato
Dec 22 2009, 10:54 PM
OBK - did you say "them" so you didn't have to give away gender...as in "you could very well be looking at him?" or are there more than one kidnapper?

If the kidnapper ties in with Arianna...then I would bet it is EJ. And that would be awesome! Because he is playing the shit out of alot of people!

Thanks for posting!
Whoever it is I think its a male, She did say "Masked Gunman"

I hope it is EJ, but if it is I would like to see a bit more suspicious activity on his part, because he is acting wayyyyy too devastated .. Also Anna is acting as though She is never returning Sydney into Dimera hands.. So that too creates a big question.. I rather wish it could be Tony, Im sure its not but I wish it was.
Edited by Taelyn, Dec 22 2009, 11:44 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Taelyn
Dec 22 2009, 11:04 PM
Alligato
Dec 22 2009, 10:54 PM

Thanks for posting!
Whoever it is I think its a male, She did say "Masked Gunman"

I hope it is EJ, but if it is I would like to see a bit more suspicious activity on his part, because he is acting wayyyyy too devestated .. Also Anna is acting as though She is never returning Sydney into Dimera hands.. So that too creates a big question.. Im rather wish it could be Tony, Im sure its not but I wish it was.
I agree - I'd love to see it turn out to be Tony.

Also, I'm not thinking the masked gunman has anything to do with the kidnapping. Didn't I read a spoiler somewhere that Troy becomes suspicious or vows revenge or Arianna or something to that effect? I'm thinking the that is unrelated to the sydnapping.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think the masked gunman and the second kidnapper are separate. I still think it's EJ. It makes so much sense given what we've seen and what Corday and Scott have said in the past.

These sound good. Thanks OBK!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The Arianna spoiler is separate.

And I said "them" to hide the gender of the 2nd kidnapper.

angmc
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Dec 22 2009, 11:58 PM

Do you really need to hide the gender? :laugh: It would make the guessing so much easier.

lysie
Member Avatar

angmc
Dec 23 2009, 12:01 AM
OneBadKitty

Do you really need to hide the gender? :laugh: It would make the guessing so much easier.
And really...even if you don't know for sure, a name would be helpful. Possibly just the initials.

angmc
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 23 2009, 12:04 AM
angmc
Dec 23 2009, 12:01 AM
OneBadKitty

And really...even if you don't know for sure, a name would be helpful. Possibly just the initials.
:cheers: Maybe we can wear her down. How about height? Hair color? :tounge:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I really don't want to say anything until I know for sure.

lysie
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Dec 23 2009, 12:06 AM
I really don't want to say anything until I know for sure.
Totally understandable, but you just never know when we'll catch you off guard.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Are we going to know soon? Or do TPTB want us to keep assuming its EJ? (Sorry, usually I'm patient enough not to ask....but this is killin me! LOL)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply