Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kidnapping spoiler tweet from Soaptown_USA 12/22
Topic Started: Dec 22 2009, 08:46 PM (5,880 Views)
Kali
Member Avatar

EJ as the mastermind would be cool. I love badass EJ! But I'm thinking it's Kate.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Beth
Member Avatar

Anna could work with lots of people. Roman, Carrie, Marlena, Tony, or even Rafe (we don't know a lot about him). What if Rafe is the bad guy behind it all? An FBI sting to catch Stefano or EJ doing something illegal and put them behind bars. You could do a lot with Rafe being undercover and falling for Sami as part of the plot.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Dec 23 2009, 12:08 AM
OneBadKitty
Dec 23 2009, 12:06 AM
I really don't want to say anything until I know for sure.
Totally understandable, but you just never know when we'll catch you off guard.
Spike her drink with truth serum! :P

AidanGreensFan

Kali
Dec 23 2009, 06:57 AM
EJ as the mastermind would be cool. I love badass EJ! But I'm thinking it's Kate.
EJ is too obvious IMO. That would be too boring and not surprising in the least.

Now Kate? I could get behind that! She is clearly up to something.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ok, I'll bite, how would EJ being the mastermind be boring? EJ hasn't done anything interesting since the DK war.
If not, what's his purpose on the show? We already have two heroes in Brady and Rafe, we need a badguy and EJ fills that role.
Now if you don't like it because it'll put another dagger into the posssibility of Ej and Sami, then I can understand your feelings about it.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

i want it to be ej, too. at least that would explain why he's been kissing safe's ass ever since the kidnapping.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

While I'm sure I don't speak for all EJami fans I know I'll be totally fine with it if it turns out to be EJ. I've had my fill of clueless, loveless, lost EJ standing around watching life happen to him. So if it turns out he's back on his game and exacting some revenge I'll be the first one in line to cheer him on. Sure it will be bad for EJami initially - but who knows where it might lead. And even if I only get EJami for a while - and the bonus of having smart, savvy, three steps ahead of everyone else EJ as part of that package - I'm all in. ;)

angmc
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 23 2009, 03:22 PM
While I'm sure I don't speak for all EJami fans I know I'll be totally fine with it if it turns out to be EJ. I've had my fill of clueless, loveless, lost EJ standing around watching life happen to him. So if it turns out he's back on his game and exacting some revenge I'll be the first one in line to cheer him on. Sure it will be bad for EJami initially - but who knows where it might lead. And even if I only get EJami for a while - and the bonus of having smart, savvy, three steps ahead of everyone else EJ as part of that package - I'm all in. ;)
You can speak for me Sheri. :cheers: I hope he makes all the pious fucks in Salem suffer. :flipoff:

jjmama
Member Avatar

I just can't see EJ doing that to Sami, not after loosing Grace. It wouldn't make him a badass at all to hurt her like that.

kitkat
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Dec 23 2009, 02:53 PM
i want it to be ej, too. at least that would explain why he's been kissing safe's ass ever since the kidnapping.
I agree EJ has just been seeming to easy going with SAFE. And tomorrow he get more of it shoved into his face, I would say that's terrible. But, alas, I am a SAFE fan... so :cheer: .

TINA222
Member Avatar

There has to be a reason EJ is overhearing that crap coming out of Sami's mouth. I have been waiting for EJ to catch phoney ass. Now he has a motive. Not that he didnt before but its becoming more obvious now.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

ita. tomorrow is pretty damning on sami's part and sets ej up perfectly to be the one behind all of this, especially as he totally ignored her conversation with rafe. after sami's statements, i have to wonder if she has forgotten that the child that was in her care died of a infectious disease. i'm not trying to be a jerk, but chances are, if sami had had sydney the whole time, she would have contracted meningitis instead of grace.

anyway, what pissed me off the most is that sami, per usual, has learned NOTHING from her mistakes, and would still do the same wrong thing all over again. so please, soap gods... let ej be working with anna. please.
Edited by luvpumpkns, Dec 23 2009, 09:31 PM.

six
Member Avatar

EJ has been too heart-broken while he was alone for me to be on board with it being him. I'm still hoping it's Kate

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I don't know if EJ has been working with Anna from the beginning (neither Anna nor EJ give off that vibe IMO), but I definitely think that he will find out Anna has Sydney and will keep that to himself. I wouldn't blame him one bit either. Not only is Sami still acting like an idiot, but Rafe "loving" a baby he barely knows is downright creepy.

I'm still hoping that Tony can come back from the dead and get involved in this as well.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

six
Dec 23 2009, 09:38 PM
EJ has been too heart-broken while he was alone for me to be on board with it being him. I'm still hoping it's Kate
When has EJ been alone since Sydney was taken from Nicole? He's been in scenes with Sami, Rafe, Nicole, Brady, Stefano, Kate, Arianna, Roman, individually or in combination, but I literally cannot recall one single scene when it's just been JS and the camera brooding over the photo album or whatever. I remember Sami being alone and dreaming/fantasizing about Sydney being outside her door, but I don't recall anything similar with EJ.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mbdimera
Dec 23 2009, 09:41 PM
Not only is Sami still acting like an idiot, but Rafe "loving" a baby he barely knows is downright creepy.

I'm still hoping that Tony can come back from the dead and get involved in this as well.
Now, the Rafe thing isn't so unbelievable. There are a lot of people who fall in love with babies at first sight. Certainly, there are blended family situations where the new spouse takes to the kids immediately. I certainly would.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Paxton
Dec 23 2009, 09:49 PM
six
When has EJ been alone since Sydney was taken from Nicole? He's been in scenes with Sami, Rafe, Nicole, Brady, Stefano, Kate, Arianna, Roman, individually or in combination, but I literally cannot recall one single scene when it's just been JS and the camera brooding over the photo album or whatever. I remember Sami being alone and dreaming/fantasizing about Sydney being outside her door, but I don't recall anything similar with EJ.
This is an excellent point, and one that can pretty well negate Sami's involvement, unless they retcon (is that the word? I know there was a huge discussion on it, LOL) the whole situations. Granted, the last few days, EJ has seemed pretty remorseful, but he can also be a great actor. He already did that as Black Glove.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, thats where EJs motive comes in. Rafe is the superskillz FBI guy that Sami's so lucky to have and wishes he was daddy to ALL her brood.

EJ's something she needs to scrape off her shoe!

EJ..PLEASE..PLEASE be the Sydnapper!!!!

six
Member Avatar

nm
Edited by six, Dec 23 2009, 09:57 PM.

six
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 23 2009, 09:49 PM
six
Just remembered the first scene I thought of was from the Nicole kidnapping. Thinking about it, maybe there wasn't a scene.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply