Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kidnapping spoiler tweet from Soaptown_USA 12/22
Topic Started: Dec 22 2009, 08:46 PM (5,820 Views)
angmc
Member Avatar

Wasnt' EJ sitting alone drinking in the pub today/yesterday when Ari came over? Or does it not count if he's in public?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ej could also be brooding about his next move, too. Well, who knows? Someone else can come out of the blue.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

To me it doesn't count if he's in public, because I think he wants people to see him as a terrified grieving father, besides which I think he's trying to be around Arianna. She's already demonstrated a certain gullibility. Why doesn't he just stay at home and drink? Why go to the pub at all?

angmc
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 23 2009, 10:09 PM
To me it doesn't count if he's in public, because I think he wants people to see him as a terrified grieving father, besides which I think he's trying to be around Arianna. She's already demonstrated a certain gullibility. Why doesn't he just stay at home and drink? Why go to the pub at all?
If he goes home he's hanging out with Stefano and Kate which I assume he doesn't want to do. I don't mind if he did take her at this point. She's his daughter anyway. He can say that Aunt Anna was babysitting and he forgot to tell everyone. :applause:
Edited by angmc, Dec 23 2009, 10:13 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Does it really matter? EJ pulled off more shit when he was Black Glove. He can easily gain sympathy from being the poor husband betrayed by his wife! Just how many times did he have to tell that fake pregnancy story?

All EJ wants is revenge right now! He's full on closed his heart after he opened it for Nicole. Now, its payback time!

Paxton
Member Avatar

Speaking of, what happened to his ultimatum to Stefano to get out of his house?

angmc
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 23 2009, 10:14 PM
I think they've both forgotten who owns the house. Stefano was trying to kick EJ out the other day. :eyeroll: EJ won't be moving anytime soon. They're too damn cheap to build a new set and give EJ a place of his own. :drunk:

six
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 23 2009, 10:14 PM
Stefano threatened to throw everyone out yesterday, so apparently that's been swept under the rug, since there's nowhere else in Salem to live.

Ang, makes sense about him not wanting to hang w/kefano all the time. Guess we'll see.

Paxton
Member Avatar

I wonder what happened to his bedroom set. They used to show more than the DiMera rumpus room. John once mentioned the DiMansion has 27000 square feet so I really don't think he has to hang out with Stefano and Kate if he doesn't want to.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I really think his grieving father thing is all an act. I also thought it a bit strange in comparing and contrasting the way he went after Arianna at her place, accusing her for no reason other than that she had no reason to be in Cleveland, compared to his hands on hips, relatively calm questioning of Kate when they had so called proof with the boots ... I don't know why, but it stuck out to me ... I feel like he is really playing it up for Ari's sake even more than Sami's ...

six
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 23 2009, 10:25 PM
I wonder what happened to his bedroom set. They used to show more than the DiMera rumpus room. John once mentioned the DiMansion has 27000 square feet so I really don't think he has to hang out with Stefano and Kate if he doesn't want to.
In fantasy world, sure, but if Kefano and EJ are on air on the same day, they either have to be in the living room, or someone has to go to the Pub or the pier, or Java Cafe. They could've had him drinking alone on the pier, though.

lysie
Member Avatar

Who wouldn't want to hang out around Stefano and Kate?

TINA222
Member Avatar

EJ is playing Arianna big time. That whole scene was to keep her off balance. Go in act all crazy and then apologize. it totally worked too. EJ going to the pub for a drink was probably because he knew Arianna was working there that day. Again she totally fell for his act. What Sami says reenforces he cant trust her. I think he was biding his time and staying close to Sami to see if she would mess up and say something. Well she did. Just as EJ feared. Sami forgot who she was dealing with I guess. she thought her glitter had EJ totally snowed and she could somehow get away with saying such awful things. Not this time.
Edited by TINA222, Dec 23 2009, 10:46 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 23 2009, 10:37 PM
LOL, I totally would. :P

six
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 23 2009, 10:46 PM
lysie
LOL, yea it'd be fun until they turned on you for some crazy reason. Kefano are the kind of people you watch from a distance. :lol:

angmc
Member Avatar

six
Dec 23 2009, 10:52 PM
aimees76
Dec 23 2009, 10:46 PM
lysie
LOL, yea it'd be fun until they turned on you for some crazy reason. Kefano are the kind of people you watch from a distance. :lol:
Exactly. You have dinner with them in a public place where everyone can see you and Kate has nothing to do with your food preparation,. :scared:

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 23 2009, 10:13 PM
Does it really matter? EJ pulled off more shit when he was Black Glove. He can easily gain sympathy from being the poor husband betrayed by his wife! Just how many times did he have to tell that fake pregnancy story?

All EJ wants is revenge right now! He's full on closed his heart after he opened it for Nicole. Now, its payback time!
ITA Liz. If it's not EJ I'll be surprised.

JS has recently told ejami's that there will be someting that ejami's hate before they love about the story. Christ knows wha tthat means, but in looking for something to hate, to me, that can only be:

- EJ is the kidnapper
- Ari & EJ become full fledged Ejari
- there's a Safe wedding (lol)

Given the 2010 preview, I'd say a Safe wedding is out until at least the Sept sweeps, and I think EJ will get heavily involved with Ari, but it will prove to be part of his revenge plan and that will fall away. Leaving the option that he's the kidnapper.

I'm not sure that EJ being the bad boy negates the opportunity for ejami though, at least I hope not. JS has said that the intention for EJ at the moment is for him to be grey and, not the next Stefano. But lets see how they write him.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ Well, we each have our own spin on EJ. I think EJ never forgave Sami and shes going to suffer the worse because she out of the two (Steffy, Nicole) was the one that DENIED him his child. And she STILL would have denied him and gave that right to Rafey!

Now, I dont see that as winning Sami's heart. It belongs to Rafe, and it really looks pathetic when EJ is the third wheel in their lovey-dovey scenes. This is fuckin EJ DIMERA! He will not be Steffy (because I think Steffys way smarter.) However, that doesnt mean that he's not going Black Glove/DiMera as he should be!!!!

JS could mean lots of things, I dont take what he says as gospel, but your guesses would be mine.
Edited by Liz<3Days, Dec 23 2009, 11:15 PM.

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 23 2009, 11:08 PM
^ Well, we each have our own spin on EJ. I think EJ never forgave Sami and shes going to suffer the worse because she out of the two (Steffy, Nicole) was the one that DENIED him his child. And she STILL would have denied him and gave that right to Rafey!

Now, I dont see that as winning Sami's heart. It belongs to Rafe, and it really looks pathetic when EJ is the third wheel in their lovey-dovey scenes. This is fuckin EJ DIMERA! He will not be Steffy (because I think Steffys way smarter.) However, that doesnt mean that he's not going Black Glove/DiMera as he should be!!!!

JS could mean lots of things, I dont take what he says as gospel, but your guesses would be mine.
IA. TPTB won't make EJ fully evil in the short term, as they're too scared of pissing off another big fanbase and they're committed to their love-triangle merry-go-rounds. If there is no Ejami angst involved, then they would have to replace him in the triangle with someone else, as safe uncontested would bore a lot more.

It's similar if Rafe comes out of the triangle, though I struggle to see who they'd have to put Rafe with. Carly? Stephanie? Or perhaps he & Dr Dan can become the 1st openly gay couple in Salem. You know Dr D would be up for it. Especially if Rafe was to become his patient. :)

aimees76
Member Avatar

I don't believe for a second that TPTB are scared of pissing off any fan base. In fact, I think that is their main goal. To piss them all off, one by one.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply