Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kidnapping spoiler tweet from Soaptown_USA 12/22
Topic Started: Dec 22 2009, 08:46 PM (5,805 Views)
UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 24 2009, 02:22 PM
Sorry, not fact!
The first hit was on Phil on EJole's wedding day....Steffy asks him if he wants to go through with it. He concerned because its his wedding day and didnt want it to be tarnished. Steffy says its the perfect time and he agrees. He's the one with the phone to Massy. He also wanted to tell Nicole about the hit. He's the one that also had Brady beaten up....so YES, he (and Steffy ordered the hit!)

As for the other hit, I dont remember it as clearly, but I think he only wanted to stop it because he would get caught!

I dont get why this point is so important to you because EJ is a bad character who WOULD KILL ANYONE that steps in his way! He's done it before (Eve Michaels) and tried to do it again (Phil) and will probably do it again in the future! FACT!
I don't see him as "the bad character" or the villain of the show and I don't think this is his role....yet. That spot is currently filled by his father.

I see him as more a bad boy. Yeah he can certainly be naughty and do some very bad things, but that doesn't anoint him the villain of the show.

A villain in some fans eyes, obviously, but in many others a loveable rogue.

Different flavours for different folks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Luvndool

OneBadKitty
Dec 22 2009, 11:58 PM
The Arianna spoiler is separate.

And I said "them" to hide the gender of the 2nd kidnapper.
I know Dayscafe isn't always reliable but on 12/10 they posted....

"Stefano did and does want to have Sydney, but Anna would
not be happy to join forces with him. Loveable but flaky
Anna could not pull off a plan of her own. She is looking after
snatched Sydney for someone who has an agenda. Someone who
wants REVENGE on the party he is setting up. If the twist is a
twisted one, then EJ has set this whole plan in motion, to destroy
Stefano, and HE is the mastermind ...!"

Days Cafe Buzz

So methinks the gender of the 'other kidnapper' is male. :popcorn:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Luvndool
Dec 26 2009, 11:31 AM
OneBadKitty

Days Cafe Buzz

This reads like speculation, just like the speculation here. Lots if "ifs"

Manda1

Liz<3Days
Dec 24 2009, 02:22 PM
Sorry, not fact!
The first hit was on Phil on EJole's wedding day....Steffy asks him if he wants to go through with it. He concerned because its his wedding day and didnt want it to be tarnished. Steffy says its the perfect time and he agrees. He's the one with the phone to Massy. He also wanted to tell Nicole about the hit. He's the one that also had Brady beaten up....so YES, he (and Steffy ordered the hit!)

As for the other hit, I dont remember it as clearly, but I think he only wanted to stop it because he would get caught!

I dont get why this point is so important to you because EJ is a bad character who WOULD KILL ANYONE that steps in his way! He's done it before (Eve Michaels) and tried to do it again (Phil) and will probably do it again in the future! FACT!
Thank you for posting the truth saved me the bother. I mean this clip is on the internet and I know I posted it here before now because some seem to want to change history...the rape.. the hit are all there for us to see on Youtube. :lol:

I agree with you EJ is a dark character [rape, murder, kidnapping]. Philip is a grey character in my opinion [not as evil things - :laugh: ]

kitkat
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 24 2009, 03:05 PM
let's not forget, shall we, the infamous freezer truck incident. ;)
Okay time for me to defend Lucas, and why not? I love the guy. First Lucas shot the guy in the back that raped his love (later wife), mentally tortured her with blackmail notes, & him and his father twisted her hand enough til she divorced the man she loved and married the jerk. Lucas was so fulll of rage he shot him, now does that excuse Lucas. No, but Lucas went to jail for it, he served his time. EJ got off scott free, not only for being in cahoots with Philip's shooting, but for trying to kill Lucas. That is if Lucas pulled that trigger, we know EJ was definitely guilty when it comes to Philip and Lucas, but we never saw Lucas pull that trigger. I still hold firm to the belief that Will pulled that trigger, I mean he did leave the country awful fast.

kitkat
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 26 2009, 11:59 AM
Luvndool
OneBadKitty

Days Cafe Buzz

So I read the Days Cafe, buzz means it's a rumor, not a spoiler...

kitkat
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
Dec 24 2009, 03:47 AM
kitkat
Dec 24 2009, 03:19 AM
UKDaysFan
Dec 23 2009, 11:49 PM
angmc
Dec 23 2009, 11:44 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah, and the glitter starts to fall from Sami's eyes. I can't wait for the sanctimonious tosser to get bitten on the arse. Hopefully this could actually make his character more than one dimensional........but probably not!
Just so you know from one Safe fan, first we happen to know that the comments derived from the SOD are not exact words... Second, even if they were it says that they blame each other, so even if Sami gets mad at Rafe this means the feeling with be mutual. And it's a repeat story of Bo and Hope, but here's the clenching question, who was right when it came to Bo and Hope? Rafe is simply doing the appropriate thing by calling in the FBI, ransom exchanges usually never go right. Sami is impulsive and doing what she feels is right. Which makes neither right and neither wrong and both right and both wrong. And we Safe fans know one thing, " The ways of true love never always run smooth." There's bound to be rough waters, the difference is neither Rafe nor Sami ever try to force the other to stay together. They are together by choice. Lumi's fans can relate, but others can't.
Umm how do you parallel Rafe with Bo? It was Bo's child that was kidnapped. Rafe is not a parent to Sydney, he's her mother's boyfriend.

I can understand Rafe counselling Sami & EJ on the benefits of bringing in the FBI. I could even see him trying to get Roman to convince them. But ultimately it was never his decision to make. Period. If Sami & EJ don't want to involve them, he should respect their wishes. He has no right to risk Sydney's life because he thinks he's right. If Sami had asked him to do it, it would be a completely different story.

Whether Sami is impulsive or not, I don't see how that negates SuperRafe's interference. He's her lover, not her parent and should respect her decisions when it comes to her children, not feel that he knows best.

I assume your comments about forcing people to stay together is a not so subltle reference to EJ? For the record, I don't think he's kidnapped Syd to get close & back together with Sami, I think he's doing it to get revenge and the closeness is his way of lulling Sami into a false sense of security. All I can say is bring.it.on.
Rafe loves that baby as if it were his own, and Bo didn't decide to go with law instead of his wife and Rafe wouldn't either (meaning his girl) both of these men would do what it takes to bring the children home screw the badge. And sorry was I being too subtle, let me be more direct EJ twisted Sami's hand into staying married to him with that bullshit deportation story, when that didn't work he forced her with lies that the annullment had not gone through. And no I agree EJ did this to screw Sami over, I think, what an asshole.
Edited by kitkat, Dec 26 2009, 02:49 PM.

angmc
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 26 2009, 11:59 AM
Luvndool
OneBadKitty

Days Cafe Buzz

Days Cafe is always speculation. I'm sure most of their spoilers are only posted after they get them from here. :eyeroll:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply