Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: 2010 Preview!; January 5th issue
Topic Started: Dec 22 2009, 08:48 PM (13,338 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

"We are really pleased with the show in 2009 and in 2010, we have even bigger cards in the deck to play," declares Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Sami/Rafe/EJ:We know now that Anna has the baby, but we don't know why. Anna contacts Sami and EJ to exchange Sydney for $5 million, but Rafe brings in the FBI and things go terribly wrong. Sami and Rafe can't help but blame each other for the botched ransom exchange. There's a huge twist concerning Anna and Sydney. Can't miss this one.

Arianna/Brady/Nicole:At Nicole's trial, Brady is the only one that stands up for her. Arianna is unnerved by Brady's unwavering support of Nicole. Arianna has even bigger problems when Troy begins to plot her demise.

Hope/Bo/Carly/Justin/Victor/Vivian:There will be a huge turn of events with Hope, Bo, Carly, and Justin. Bo and Carly make love. Hope turns to Justin, who still harbors feelings for her. We know his feelings for her are stronger than hers for him. The story moves quickly and continues to move quickly into a huge storyline coming up for Hope in early spring. Meanwhile, Carly tries to build a relationship with her daughter, but she is finding it more painful and difficult than she thought. Time is running out for Vivian as Victor grows impatient with her plan to destroy Carly. She manages to narrow down the identity of Carly's daughter. Is it Mia or Melanie? That will be revealed.

Phillip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie:The upcoming wedding of Phillip and Melanie is big. Kate and Vivian vie over Melanie, desperate to be part of the wedding plans. There's a huge cliff hanger at the end of January: Will they or won't they marry? Who will stop the wedding? Who will stop someone from stopping the wedding?

Mia/Will/Chad/Gabi:Gabi warns Mia that she can't have both Chad and Will. Will catches on to Mia's indecision and breaks up with her.

Big Changes:A tragic event will occur that will affect many lives. I don't want to get more specific, but stay tuned. You're going to see a lot of great performances.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Thanks, Angie. But wow. That was no information at all.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am wondering what the huge twist concerning Anna and Sydney is?!?

lysie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 22 2009, 08:52 PM
I am wondering what the huge twist concerning Anna and Sydney is?!?
Someone probably kidnaps her from Anna, lol.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Big changes?

Likely them killing off Mickey and giving Suzanne Rogers the story she deserves. She proved she could still bring it home back in 2004 (her performances still give me chills) and she'll prove it again in 2010. It's so nice a regime is finally recognizing her.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I don't like how fast they are moving with the Bo/Hope/Carly/Justin quad. I'm a Bo/Carly fan and I don't think they should sleep together so soon.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to Barly! :wub: :cheer:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

dc cubs
Dec 22 2009, 09:00 PM
I don't like how fast they are moving with the Bo/Hope/Carly/Justin quad. I'm a Bo/Carly fan and I don't think they should sleep together so soon.
I agree. It's way too soon!

lysie
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Dec 22 2009, 09:00 PM
LOL. I totally missed that. Then I went back and read it, and I still missed it. Then I found it, and wished I hadn't.

Mason

Quote:

Sami/Rafe/EJ:We know now that Anna has the baby, but we don't know why. Anna contacts Sami and EJ to exchange Sydney for $5 million, but Rafe brings in the FBI and things go terribly wrong. Sami and Rafe can't help but blame each other for the botched ransom exchange. There's a huge twist concerning Anna and Sydney. Can't miss this one.

So much 'WTF?' here. Anna's holding Sydney for ransom? There's another botched ransom exchange? How much longer is this going to go on? As much as Sami getting what she wants annoys me, I'm ready for her to get the damn kid back so this can be over.

Quote:

Arianna/Brady/Nicole:At Nicole's trial, Brady is the only one that stands up for her. Arianna is unnerved by Brady's unwavering support of Nicole. Arianna has even bigger problems with Troy begins to plot her demise.

I could go for an Arianna/Brady/Nicole triangle, but I hope E.J. is involved as well. The only times he hasn't been annoying me lately have been his scenes with Arianna.

Quote:

Hope/Bo/Carly/Justin/Victor/Vivian:There will be a huge turn of events with Hope, Bo, Carly, and Justin. Bo and Carly make love. Hope turns to Justin, who still harbors feelings for her. We know his feelings for her are stronger than hers for him. The story moves quickly and continues to move quickly into a huge storyline coming up for Hope in early spring. Meanwhile, Carly tries to build a relationshiop with her daughter, but it is finding it more painful and difficult than she though. Time is running out for Vivian as Victor grows impatient with her plan to destory Carly. She manages to narrow down the idenity of Carly's daughter. Is it Mia or Melanie? That will be revealed.

Meh. This really isn't what I was hoping for for Carly and Vivian's returns.

Quote:

Phillip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie:The upcoming wedding of Phillip and Melanie is big. Kate and Vivian vie over Melanie, desperate to be part of the wedding plans. There's a huge cliff hanger at the end of January: Will they or won't they marry? Who will stop the wedding? Who will stop someone from stopping the wedding?

And my biggest question......who cares?

Quote:

Mia/Will/Chad/Gabi:Gabi warns Mia that she can't have both Chad and Will. Will catches on to Mia's indecison and breaks up with her.

Boring. This is the worst set of teens ever.

King
Member Avatar

I am excited for 2010. I just feel like the show is moving soooooooooooo FAST. Jesus.

But I really am excited. This Carly/Bo/Hope storyline is great for me. I am really enjoying it. Love seeing a character come in and unnerve that BITCH, Hope!

Are Nadia and whatshisname out too? Did I miss that?

Tammy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 22 2009, 08:48 PM
Hope/Bo/Carly/Justin/Victor/Vivian: Bo and Carly make love.
Let the fireworks begin... and I don't mean on the show lol :P

six
Member Avatar

Whoever wrote the barly sex had better watch out for the hardcore bope fans. How many years has it been since Bo and Hope had a love scene? It seems very soon, but maybe they'll spin it as comforting each other since they're hurting.

I don't get Anna's motivation for trading Sydney for ransom (didn't we just do this story?), but am still really interested in seeing why she kidnapped her, and what her plans are.

Phelanie has potential, but hopefully this wedding won't go through, and where are Daniel and Chloe? I don't like that they're not mentioned.
Edited by six, Dec 22 2009, 09:19 PM.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

King
Dec 22 2009, 09:07 PM
I just feel like the show is moving soooooooooooo FAST. Jesus.

I agree that things are moving way too fast. Phelanie getting married, the Bo/Hope/Carly/Justin quad in particular. I remember Corday saying that the show was really being scrutinized until March for a possible renewal announcement. Is that why Days is trying to pack in so much story in the first quarter of the year or is it poor storytelling? It's probably both.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

Rafe brings in the FBI? Why doesn't the FBI just re-hire him since they seem to still hold him in such high regard? Also, have I already forgotten, or wasn't $5 million the exact same amount Dean and his cohorts wanted? Do the writer-monkeys think that having Syd's kidnapping go wrong is enough different from Ciara's kidnapping that we aren't tired of kidnappings? So many questions, so few answers. Oh, and oh yay!!!! for more scrunchy-faced tearless ugly crying from Sami--I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Arianna/Brady/Nicole:At Nicole's trial, Brady is the only one that stands up for her. Arianna is unnerved by Brady's unwavering support of Nicole. Arianna has even bigger problems with Troy begins to plot her demise.

Um, how far does this 2010 preview go? Just through the first sweeps period? I mean, Nicole has her half-day "trial" within the next two weeks and we won't see her again until February so . . . is there more? Also, am I to take it that Troy actually wants to kill Arianna? Could he redirect his focus to Sami and Melanie? I won't get greedy, he only has to kill one. He can ask Viv for pointers.

Quote:

Hope/Bo/Carly/Justin/Victor/Vivian:There will be a huge turn of events with Hope, Bo, Carly, and Justin. Bo and Carly make love. Hope turns to Justin, who still harbors feelings for her. We know his feelings for her are stronger than hers for him. The story moves quickly and continues to move quickly into a huge storyline coming up for Hope in early spring. Meanwhile, Carly tries to build a relationshiop with her daughter, but it is finding it more painful and difficult than she though. Time is running out for Vivian as Victor grows impatient with her plan to destory Carly. She manages to narrow down the idenity of Carly's daughter. Is it Mia or Melanie? That will be revealed.

I'm not surprised that Bo and Carly are making love already. Not thrilled, necessarily, but not surprised. I do think Hope and Justin have chemistry but it doesn't sound like it's going to go anywhere, really, not that this article is all that informational.

Quote:

Writers, if you'll write me in to the show I will totally stop the Phelony wedding. Are we supposed to think Nathan or Stephanie will stop or try to stop the wedding? I wish they wouldn't waste Vivian in Melanie scenes, I like to be able to watch Viv.

Quote:

Mia/Will/Chad/Gabi:Gabi warns Mia that she can't have both Chad and Will. Will catches on to Mia's indecison and breaks up with her.

Sorry, I fell asleep at the word "Mia."

Quote:

Big Changes:A tragic event will occur that will affect many lives. I don't want to get more specific, but stay tuned. You're going to see a lot of great performances.

Well, obviously this is Mickey's death, I guess. When he says it will "affect many lives," for how long?

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Edited by Paxton, Dec 22 2009, 09:19 PM.

AlisonLou

I'm thinking the Hope storyline will be an illness storyline. Something will happen to her that will bring Bope back together. Whatever happens I think Hope will need Bo and he will be there for her and not Carly.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OK, didn't we JUST have a botched ransom storyline with Bo and Hope, with the residuals still being felt? This is a disappointment if this is the way it's going.
Ditto with Bo and Carly jumping in the sack too soon.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

AlisonLou
Dec 22 2009, 09:18 PM
I'm thinking the Hope storyline will be an illness storyline. Something will happen to her that will bring Bope back together. Whatever happens I think Hope will need Bo and he will be there for her and not Carly.
I could see that happening too.

Ellie

I think it's quite interesting that Bope haven't had a love scene in something like 5 years (right?) but Bo and Carly are having one right away. I wonder if TPTB aren't thrilled with how Kristian looks. (I don't mean anything by that other than, she should start eating, if she isn't.)

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

Half of this sounds ok ,and half of this sounds like utter shit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply