Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: 2010 Preview!; January 5th issue
Topic Started: Dec 22 2009, 08:48 PM (13,421 Views)
cassie1013

^ OMG if Hope is pregnant - AGAIN(!!!) - I hope someone ELSE is the father. What about Victor? How sick, crazy and insane would that be? LoL! Forgot Justin - although I'll take the Jope sex - I think Hope should hit rock bottom and hit on ol' man Vic.

So Barly sex. Not quite sure what to say. I feel like this is a little too soon, but whatever, as long as it's written well. I have to say though, Carly is becoming a classic interloper. I thought Barly were sort-of a legitimate couple...it doesn't seem that way. Also, I can just picture Justin and Hope - they'll hook up too, then Hope will all 'regret' it after, just like with Patrick! It's so annoying, I wish they could just write her as having a good time, lol.

I've already said the Phelanie wedding is rushed, but I'm even more annoyed that Kate and Vivian are acting as props to the story! How lame is that?
Edited by cassie1013, Dec 23 2009, 06:52 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

Kenny
Dec 23 2009, 03:10 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 23 2009, 03:07 PM
And, based on the reaction here, the next level
Spoiler: click to toggle
isn't met with much excitement, either.
Well, I'm actually kind of excited for that, just because I think the scenes will be hot, LoL.

Not sure if it's the right time for it to happen though.
We're on the same page here. I think the scenes will be hot - Crystal has this understated sexy thing going on that KA doesn't. KA is just ... I dunno. When I think of Hope, I think "MOM."

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Hope is the last bitch on this show that needs to get pregnant again. I still think she's going to get hurt by something meant for Carly, or she's going to kidnapped by Lawrence or Vivian.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cassie1013
Dec 23 2009, 06:47 PM
^ OMG if Hope is pregnant - AGAIN(!!!) - I hope someone ELSE is the father. What about Victor? How sick, crazy and insane would that be? LoL! Forgot Justin - although I'll take the Jope sex - I think Hope should hit rock bottom and hit on ol' man Vic.

So Barly sex. Not quite sure what to say. I feel like this is a little too soon, but whatever, as long as it's written well. I have to say though, Carly is becoming a classic interloper. I thought Barly were sort-of a legitimate couple...it doesn't seem that way. Also, I can just picture Justin and Hope - they'll hook up too, then Hope will all 'regret' it after, just like Justin! It's so annoying, I wish they could just write her as having a good time, lol.

I've already said the Phelanie wedding is rushed, but I'm even more annoyed that Kate and Vivian are acting as props to the story! How lame is that?
I just want to know what water Sami and Hope drink (if this is the case). They're the only ones in Salem with working ovaries? GAH, I hope this isn't another Hope pregnancy. Posted Image

Kenny
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Dec 23 2009, 06:51 PM
I think the scenes will be hot
Let's hope we actually get a love scene. My gut tells me we'll probably get a kiss, the removal of Bo's shirt... and then we'll return from commercial with Carly buttoning her top back up to imply that they just "did it." It will happen like this for two reasons. 1.) Love scenes are highly choreographed and take a while to shoot. Time = money and Days = cheap. 2.) They won't want to piss off the Bope fans by actually showing the Barly sex session.

Kenny
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 23 2009, 06:53 PM
Hope is the last bitch on this show that needs to get pregnant again. I still think she's going to get hurt by something meant for Carly, or she's going to kidnapped by Lawrence or Vivian.
Actually, I think something terrible is gonna happen to Carly (or Melanie) courtesy of Vivian and Hope will somehow be blamed for it by letting information slip, etc.

Harmony233

ladyofthelake
Dec 23 2009, 06:53 PM
cassie1013
Dec 23 2009, 06:47 PM

So Barly sex. Not quite sure what to say. I feel like this is a little too soon, but whatever, as long as it's written well. I have to say though, Carly is becoming a classic interloper. I thought Barly were sort-of a legitimate couple...it doesn't seem that way. Also, I can just picture Justin and Hope - they'll hook up too, then Hope will all 'regret' it after, just like Justin! It's so annoying, I wish they could just write her as having a good time, lol.

I just want to know what water Sami and Hope drink (if this is the case). They're the only ones in Salem with working ovaries? GAH, I hope this isn't another Hope pregnancy. Posted Image
OMG I really hope that Hopes big story isn't another pregnancy story.

rosecarrington

i do believe that hope pregnant is going too happen,i think her and bo will reconcile,and then she will find out she is pregnant,therefore not knowing how too tell him that she is pregnant by his cousin, scandolous!!

AlisonLou

If they make Hope pregnant especially with Justin's child then that would be the worst storyline ever! Didn't suzanne rogers or someone say no more babies in 2010 in one of the interviews at the fan event? Seriously is that all the writers can do is come up with making Hope pregnant? Surely they can come up with something better! I don't think I could watch another Hope being pregnant sl especially if Justin is the father! If days go through with this they will lose alot of viewers!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

AidanGreensFan
Dec 23 2009, 03:10 PM
Rick
Dec 23 2009, 02:44 PM
ScorpioQueen
Dec 22 2009, 09:01 PM
I'm looking forward to Barly! :wub: :cheer:
Glad I'm not the only Barly fan. Bope have bored me for years
The child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is the stuff of my childhood nightmares. I can't get past it to read anything you are posting. I'm in a fetal position weeping right now.
I still will not watch the movie to this day and I'm 31 LOL

cassie1013

Realistically, do you guys really think Hope will be pregnant...again? I think it's a bit of a stretch. I mean, she just HAD a baby a couple Christmases ago. It would be the same stupid story all over again, with the baby somehow being Bo's.. lol.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

cassie1013
Dec 24 2009, 02:06 AM
Realistically, do you guys really think Hope will be pregnant...again? I think it's a bit of a stretch. I mean, she just HAD a baby a couple Christmases ago. It would be the same stupid story all over again, with the baby somehow being Bo's.. lol.
I don't think it will be another pregnancy storyline either.

cassie1013

Yeah, I think it's something else. It's an illness for sure, right? *goes back to read*

AlisonLou

I just thought it might be an illness because of the whole Addie thing and they did an illness storyline with Bo and it got Peter nominated for an emmy. I'm probably wrong but it was just a thought.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Sam09
Dec 22 2009, 11:04 PM
Harmony233
Dec 22 2009, 10:59 PM
I love Bo/Carly but what the heck is the rush.
Well, Bo's wife kicked him out of their bed quite a while ago. Bo's a sensual and sexual being........
Carly, I am guessing has not had any loving in a long time either.
Maybe two people feeling quite lonely, quite hurt, and quite vulnerable, are susceptible to feeling loved again.
I'm inclined to agree with you.

cassie1013

Oh, so it's just some "big story" for Hope. Well, yeah, if it's not a romantic thing with Justin - than what?

She pulls a Sharon Newman and starts sleeping with every guy in town? LOL! I seriously think that would breathe some life into Hope ahaha. But...even I'll admit, that's a bit out of character. Unless she becomes a drunk? Also out of character...

But I'd love for Hope to become a bitch for real - not this whiny, stick up my ass, princess-type - but full on scheming with VIVIAN!

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Dec 24 2009, 02:53 AM
Oh, so it's just some "big story" for Hope. Well, yeah, if it's not a romantic thing with Justin - than what?

She pulls a Sharon Newman and starts sleeping with every guy in town? LOL! I seriously think that would breathe some life into Hope ahaha. But...even I'll admit, that's a bit out of character. Unless she becomes a drunk? Also out of character...

But I'd love for Hope to become a bitch for real - not this whiny, stick up my ass, princess-type - but full on scheming with VIVIAN!
What about if Hope's illness is that she develops an eating disorder from the stress of the whole Barly situation? :unsure:

cassie1013

^ I don't think a soap would have the balls to tell an eating disorder story for someone over 21.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Hope's big story? Hattie returns and kidnaps Hope and keeps feeding her cheeseburgers.

Moishele

I'm betting Stephanie is pregnant by Phillip and finds out right before Phillip and Melanie's wedding but someone, thank God, talks her out of crashing the wedding.

Stephanie has had way too many dizzy and yawning episodes for her not to be either ill or pregnant.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply