Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Hope catches Bo and Carly kissing!; Jan 5th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Dec 23 2009, 02:38 PM (4,298 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Hope tells Justin she is ready to move on from Bo, but he misunderstands what she means and shares his true feelings with her. She explains she wants to hire him as her lawyer to serve Bo with separation papers. "Hope loves Justin as a friend and loves his friendship and cherishes it, but in her heart, there's only one man for Hope and that's Bo," says Kristian. "He's been in love with other women, but she's never loved another man." As for Justin's declaration, "She doesn't know how to respond; she never saw it coming. When her confronts her with this, that is just the last thing on her mind."

Justin urges Hope to fight for her marriage. She goes to the Brady house, where she sees Bo and Carly kissing. "Hope is devastated when she sees that kiss," says KA. "Just devastated, because it's like, 'Oh my God. It's at the next level. I'm losing him rapidly and he's easily going.' "There's no conflict. He's smoothly making the transition into another life."

Carly leaves and Bo and Hope have it out about their marriage. "She's not just married to him, but he's the love of her life, and she's hurt," says KA. "She is seeing the complete destruction and implosion of her marriage. At the same time, as negatively as she feels about Carly, she doesn't want to see her get hurt. And she knows what Vivian is capable of, so she's also trying to find out what Vivian is up to."

Vivian discovers that Carly had a baby in a swiss clinic years ago and she vows to find the child. She discusses her plans with Victor and Hope listens in to some of it. Hope tells Justin about it and Hope decides to do some investigating.

Hope waits for Vivian and Victor to leave for their New Year's Eve plans, and then sneaks into Vivian's room with Justin. They find a chinese puzzle box where Vivian hid the papers about Carly's secret. Victor and Vivian come back early and Justin and Hope are wondering what to do. Kristian says, "They're in Vivian's room and they hear them coming down the hallway, so they kiss, and Vivian and Victor walk in....."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Yikes! Justin why did you have to confess your feelings like that? I don't want to see him hurt. Dang it!!! Curious how this plays out though.

Although, the Justin/Hope Kiss is interesting. i can't wait to see that. I'm curious what Victor and that leach Vivian say lol.

This quad just got more interesting though.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 23 2009, 02:38 PM
Hope tells Justin she is ready to move on from Bo, but he misunderstands what she means and shares his true feelings with her.
Big surprise. That's what this whole story is based on. Misunderstandings and mis-communications. If it weren't for those two things, there would be no story, LoL.
Quote:

Hope waits for Vivian and Victor to leave for their New Year's Eve plans, and then sneaks into Vivian's room with Justin. They find a chinese puzzle box where Vivian hid the papers about Carly's secret. Victor and Vivian come back early and Justin and Hope are wondering what to do. Kristian says, "The're in Vivian's room and they hear them coming down the hallway, so they kiss, and Vivian and Victor walk in....."
LoL @ this part. Contrived much? It sounds fun though. I wonder where Victor and Vivian go for NYE? (Probably someplace off-screen.)

Thanks Angie!

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Good Lord...nuff said.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I blame hope for her marriage ending, if she hadn't been so ready to leave Bo I would feel sorry for her. Hope is the blame, not Bo and Carly, she should have quit being such a witch and stayed to work things out instead of moving out.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm a Bo/Carly :wub: fan and Hope's been getting on my nerves but I can't help but feel bad for her here. KA has a point that Bo is the only man Hope's ever loved. Of course the destruction of her marriage is partly her fault but this is hitting her like a ton of bricks and I can imagine how hurt she's gonna be after this.

Harmony233

I'm no Hope fan but I think its unfair to say shes the only one to blame.I'm actually a Carly fan but I think its wrong of her to kiss Bo hes married and I wish she would stay away from him.even though I know thats not gonna happen.She has enough problems.Bo is being a jerk too.So I think there all to blame.

King
Member Avatar

I don't mind the miscommunication/misunderstanding angle. Reminds me of JER. ;)

But really, they need to slow it down. The pacing is all too fast. Nothing is epic. It's just...so rapid. It's enjoyable, but not memorable.

King
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 23 2009, 05:41 PM
I blame hope for her marriage ending, if she hadn't been so ready to leave Bo I would feel sorry for her. Hope is the blame, not Bo and Carly, she should have quit being such a witch and stayed to work things out instead of moving out.

I think Hope is a BITCH.

I haven't liked her in like 8 years and welcome any character who gives Hope shit.
Edited by King, Dec 23 2009, 06:28 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This sounds so good!

I'm glad Hope doesn't immediately share the same feelings as Justin. Justin is lonely right now and it seems like he has been for a while. Of course he'd fall hard for the first woman that he comes into his life. That's Hope. However, I would never believe that Hope felt the same way for Justin. Not yet. That would be way too soon.

And way to go writers for not going the classic soap route and having Hope then go back and sleep with Justin after she found Bo and Carly kissing. I can't wait to see Bo and Hope fight about this kiss, something new and way more intense and threatening to their marriage than anything they've fought about before.

Carly had her baby at a Swiss clinic huh? I wonder if Austin, Carrie, John and Marlena have been to this clinic.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. All sounds interersting. Glad this story is finally moving somewhere, rather than going around in circles and glad it's moving so fast!!! :D
I love the characters of Hope and Bo and am pleased to see them in a frontburner storyline again, to showcase Kristian Alfonso and Peter Reckell's amazing acting talents and on-screen rapport. I don't for a second believe that Bo and Hope are over; they will never be "over". They'll eventually work through these issues and their relationship will be all the stronger for it. Love all the angst and anticipation. Bring it on!!!

cassie1013

Angie79
Hope waits for Vivian and Victor to leave for their New Year's Eve plans, and then sneaks into Vivian's room with Justin. They find a chinese puzzle box where Vivian hid the papers about Carly's secret. Victor and Vivian come back early and Justin and Hope are wondering what to do. Kristian says, "They're in Vivian's room and they hear them coming down the hallway, so they kiss, and Vivian and Victor walk in....."
OMG, I love it! LoL - this is going to be so entertaining to watch play out...

Harmony233

DrewHamilton
Dec 23 2009, 07:01 PM

Carly had her baby at a Swiss clinic huh? I wonder if Austin, Carrie, John and Marlena have been to this clinic.

LMAO isn't Carly from switzerland though? I always assumed she was.Wonder if Viv has any chinese herbs in that chinese puzzle box.

cassie1013

^ Whoever said there should be a spinoff called Swiss Lives is right - what is with DAYS obsession with Switzerland?

And I love how Carly is European but sounds American. lol!

six
Member Avatar

Angie79
Reminds me of the time Hope and Steve kissed, as a way to trick Stefano.

It all sounds good, but it's too bad it's moving so quickly. Hope appears to be delusional, though. She must not remember all those times Bo wanted to fight for her, and she walked away. Did she think he'd be there forever, while she said the right words, but put in zero effort to fix things?

misch
Member Avatar

I love Carly and I really think Hope is being, well, annoying to watch, but this is a bit fast for my taste. There's no true build up. Where's the longing for their characters.
As far as the swiss are concerned I'm sure it's where all their bank accounts are and the miracle cure for everything. Watch Carly's daughter be involved with Sami some how....

cassie1013

I just have to add - yeah, the Justin/Hope kiss will create a distraction, but it doesn't explain - from Viv and Vic's point of view - why they'd be macking it in VIVIAN's room, lol!

Harmony233

I love Carly but I think shes headed for a fall.AS if her life isn't crappy enough as it is.She has to be go be stupid and kiss Bo.I'm beginning to think that Carly is her own worse enemy.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm gonna love seeing the look on Hope's face when she sees this! I really hope Carly isn't setting herself up for disappointment.

wafflepusher

ok why is it no one figured out that dean took ciara to get back at hope?? he said as much in front of her and bo. he had no intention of giving her back, ever. at least not alive. had they gone with hopes gut ciara would be dead right now. how can she say she never loved anyone but bo? what about patrick? god i hate hope. used to like her but now i wish chelsea was still driving around salem so she run her over and give us and bo some much needed peace

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply