Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 4th; *UPDATED 1/4*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2009, 02:55 PM (15,920 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers (thanks to angmc)
- Sami and EJ get a call from the kidnapper.
- Nicole throws herself upon the mercy of the court.
- Troy hires an operative to take Arianna out.
- Carly admits to Vivian that she killed Lawrence

**UPDATED 12/24**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Bo tells Carly that her daughter appears to be safe; Melanie and Stephanie learn that Philip and Nathan are in jail and rush to their aid.

Tuesday
Sami secretly meets with EJ, who informs her that he's received another note from the kidnapper.

Wednesday
Brady enters the pub just before Troy's assassin can hurt Arianna; Rafe informs Sami that the FBI reinstated him.

Thursday
Nicole is about to be sentenced by the judge; Maggie prepares for her cruise with Mickey.

Friday
Sami remains torn over whether to tell Rafe about the ransom note; a frustrated Will breaks up with Mia

**UPDATED 12/29**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of January 4

Troy hires someone to remove Arianna from the equation.

Vivian reveals Hope and Justin's kiss to Bo.

The kidnapper reaches out to Sami and EJ.

Nicole heads to court and begs for mercy.

Nathan begs Melanie not to marry Philip.

Thursday January 7:
Nicole receives her sentence.

Friday January 8:
Carly makes a confession to Vivian about killing Lawrence.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 12/30**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 4th
Hope and Justin are caught in a kiss; Bo shares good news with Carly; Stephanie and Melanie learn that Nathan and Philip are in jail; Brady tries to help Nicole.

Tuesday, January 5th
Sami and E.J. try to decipher the kidnapper's instructions; Maggie encourages Bo to work on his marriage; Troy hires an assassin.

Wednesday, January 6th
Mia becomes jealous of Chad and Gabi; Brady comes to Nicole's defense; Melanie and Philip get ready to elope.

Thursday, January 7th
Nicole receives her sentence; Arianna realizes that Brady is still in love with Nicole; Gabi confronts Mia; Anna fears she is being watched.

Friday, January 8th
Rafe is determined to bring Sydney home; Will breaks up with Mia; Bo and Justin have it out; Carly and Bo end up in a passionate embrace.

SOW Spoilers
-Bo presses Hope about her feelings for Justin.
-Gabi learns that Mia had Chad's baby.
-Troy's hit man prepares to take out Arianna.
-Anna fears she's being watched.

Can't Miss:Thursday, January 7th
A Horton receives devastating news.

**UPDATED 1/1**[/b]

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 4th
Vivian tells Bo about Hope and Justin's kiss; Nathan urges Melanie to reconsider marrying Philip; Nicole throws herself upon the mercy of the court; Carly reminisces about a past New Year's celebration with Bo.

Tuesday, January 5th
Sami and EJ receive a call from the kidnapper; Troy hires an operative to take Arianna out; Rafe questions Brady about his feelings for Nicole; Bo sees that Justin's moving out of the Kiriakis mansion; Rafe has a mysterious meeting with his FBI friend.

Wednesday, January 6th
Rafe tells Sami that the FBI reinstated him; Gabi learns that Chad and Mia had a baby together; Brady makes an emotional plea in Nicole's defense at her sentencing; Nathan tells Stephanie that he's over Melanie; Philip and Melanie prepare to elope.

Thursday, January 7th
Nicole is sentenced for her crimes; Rafe tells EJ he's back in the FBI; Gabi confronts Mia about her feels for Chad; Maggie prepares to go on a cruise with Mickey; Arianna realizes that Brady still loves Nicole.

Friday, January 8th
Carly admits to Vivian that she killed Lawrence; Will gets fed up with Mia's lies; Justin and Bo have it out; EJ reassures Sami that the ransom drop should go smoothly; Sami tells Rafe she has utter faith that Sydney will come home.

**UPDATED 1/4**

Weekly Summary

Days of Our Lives: Nicole threw herself on the mercy of the court and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. EJ and Sami received a call from Anna, Sydney's kidnapper, demanding $5 million. EJ assured Sami that he would get the money and persuaded her not to say anything to Rafe. Victor threw Justin out of the mansion after catching him and Hope kissing. Vivian and Maggie both urged Bo to try to save his marriage. Carly told Vivian the truth about Lawrence. Vivian trapped her in an elevator, and she panicked and ran into Bo's arms when she was released. Troy hired an assassin to kill Arianna, but the killer was foiled when Brady arrived. Nathan and Philip were bailed out of jail, and Nathan continued trying to talk Melanie out of marrying Philip. When Stephanie learned the reason for the men's fight, she cut Nathan loose. Rafe was reinstated by the FBI. Will overheard Mia telling Gabi about her feelings for Chad and broke up with her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

uclan
Member Avatar

thanks Angie. Very interested in Carly and Viv

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm surprised to see Nicole still there. Does anyone know Zucker's last airdate?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DrewHamilton
Dec 23 2009, 03:00 PM
I'm surprised to see Nicole still there. Does anyone know Zucker's last airdate?
Janaury 6th; I think.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Well, the Carly and Vivian stuff remains all that really interests me.

Mason
Member Avatar

aimees76
Dec 23 2009, 03:12 PM
Well, the Carly and Vivian stuff remains all that really interests me.
Ditto.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

GET. ON. WITH. IT.
Quote:

Troy hires an operative to take Arianna out.
Zzzzzz...
Quote:

Carly admits to Vivian that she killed Lawrence.
GET. ON. WITH. IT.

Vivian already knew this, so how, pray tell, does this advance the story at all?

I'm enjoying this story, but it's time for Vivian to kick her revenge into high gear. I'm tired of waiting! (And based on the 2010 previews, it sounds like Victor is too, LoL.)
Quote:

Nicole throws herself on the mercy of the court.
Why do I get the feeling that this spoiler is meant to be taken literally? LoL

Thanks Angie!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

The Viv/Carly stuff sounds good.When will this kidnapping story be over LOL

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 23 2009, 02:55 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers (thanks to angmc)
- Nicole throws herself upon the mercy of the court.
- Troy hires an operative to take Arianna out.
- Carly admits to Vivian that she killed Lawrence
I expect the kidnapping to continue until the February sweeps.

Nicole: I did it I deserve to be punished!
Judge: Don't worry you will be, your sentence is.... how long of a maternity leave are you taking again? lol.

Carly, what the hell are you thinking?
Edited by kitkat, Dec 23 2009, 03:43 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

At least AZ TOOK a leave unlike some other actress who i'm sick of seeing (AS.)
Hurry back AZ!

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 23 2009, 03:57 PM
Hurry back AZ!
Haven't they both taken about the same amount of time? 6 weeks? I know it seemed like Sami wasn't off screen very much. At the time I was happy about that, but this year, oy, I'd be happy for St Sami the Pious to be off screen for a wee while.

I don't think AZ will be off for very long at all if they are having a big Christmas break. She'll probably start back when they go back into production.

angmc
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
Dec 23 2009, 11:08 PM
Liz<3Days
Hurry back AZ!
Haven't they both taken about the same amount of time? 6 weeks? I know it seemed like Sami wasn't off screen very much. At the time I was happy about that, but this year, oy, I'd be happy for St Sami the Pious to be off screen for a wee while.

I don't think AZ will be off for very long at all if they are having a big Christmas break. She'll probably start back when they go back into production.
I thought that AS only took about 2 weeks off? :shrug: Some crazy amount like that.

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

angmc
Dec 23 2009, 11:14 PM
UKDaysFan
Liz<3Days
Hurry back AZ!

I thought that AS only took about 2 weeks off? :shrug: Some crazy amount like that.
Really? I am probably totally wrong on the 6 weeks then. I think she was only off screen for a couple of weeks, but I thought she had pre-taped an awful lot. I thought Ari only taking 6 was brave, but 2....eek!

angmc
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
Dec 23 2009, 11:16 PM
angmc
Dec 23 2009, 11:14 PM
UKDaysFan
Liz<3Days
Hurry back AZ!

Really? I am probably totally wrong on the 6 weeks then. I think she was only off screen for a couple of weeks, but I thought she had pre-taped an awful lot. I thought Ari only taking 6 was brave, but 2....eek!
I'm probably totally off :laugh:

lysie
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
Liz<3Days
Hurry back AZ!

Alison was gone from Days a little bit longer than it sounded in the magazines only because I believe she stopped filming when they stopped at Christmas (I could be wrong about that, but I don't think I am). But her baby was born about two or three weeks after everyone else got back, and she came back about two weeks later. She went back to the Biggest Loser before she went back to Days. And she pre-taped. AZ didn't pre-tape and she's supposedly taking a much longer maternity leave...after the baby was born.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

AS was off screen for a grand total of two fuckin weeks! They pre-taped A LOT of her scenes. AZ's last airdate will be on Jan 6th. DAYS has taped until mid Feb. Thats a lot of taping! So, unlike AS, AZ will actually have a mat leave where people (like me) will be missing her!

PLEASE HURRY BACK AZ!

angmc
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 23 2009, 11:20 PM
AS was off screen for a grand total of two fuckin weeks! They pre-taped A LOT of her scenes. AZ's last airdate will be on Jan 6th. DAYS has taped until mid Feb. Thats a lot of taping! So, unlike AS, AZ will actually have a mat leave where people (like me) will be missing her!

PLEASE HURRY BACK AZ!
Ok..That's what it was. Sami was only off screen for 2 weeks but AS actually took a longer mat leave. Shocking.

lysie
Member Avatar

angmc
Dec 23 2009, 11:24 PM
Liz<3Days
Dec 23 2009, 11:20 PM

PLEASE HURRY BACK AZ!
Ok..That's what it was. Sami was only off screen for 2 weeks but AS actually took a longer mat leave. Shocking.
But most of it was before the baby was born. And I'm being totally judgmental...it really was just a couple of weeks (if that) after the baby was born.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

And she taped the last show of TBL then went to deliver her baby or something like that, then she went straight back to work.

I guess my point is that we never really got a break from Sami...NEVER...EVER..EVER! So those that complain that its the Nicole show, well, here's your chance to have the Sami show back!

lysie
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 23 2009, 11:28 PM
And she taped the last show of TBL then went to deliver her baby or something like that, then she went straight back to work.

I guess my point is that we never really got a break from Sami...NEVER...EVER..EVER! So those that complain that its the Nicole show, well, here's your chance to have the Sami show back!
I have felt like they've overplayed Nicole these last couple of weeks, but most people that have been complaining have been complaining since, like...last September, lol. I think she's been awesome, and she can totally carry it. I don't feel like they've planned the last leg of this for her very well. You'd think if they were going to insist on keeping her onscreen for so long, they'd at least think it through better than this. But oh well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply