Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 4th; *UPDATED 1/4*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2009, 02:55 PM (16,063 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

kitkat
Dec 24 2009, 05:48 PM
But Safe fans are still happy because this means EJ and the phoenix better watch out as a private citizen he was simply a thorn in their side, but after this, he'll have a badge... and a license to kill, lol... no just joking!
Yep...because we know that having a badge is the key to taking down the DiMera's. ;) Gosh! Why didn't Bo, Roman, Abe, John, Shane, etc. think about that sooner - all they needed to do was pull out their badge. :roflol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 25 2009, 12:02 AM
kitkat
But Safe fans are still happy because this means EJ and the phoenix better watch out as a private citizen he was simply a thorn in their side, but after this, he'll have a badge... and a license to kill, lol... no just joking!
Yep...because we know that having a badge is the key to taking down the DiMera's. ;) Gosh! Why didn't Bo, Roman, Abe, John, Shane, etc. think about that sooner - all they needed to do was pull out their badge. :roflol:
Fearlessness, and Stefano was never as hot headed as EJ, Stefano was more strategic. Not to mention Stefano has been acting very outgoing in his anger of Rafe. The person that was closest to getting Stef was John, and that is because he considered John a total enemy. And for some reason, he thinks the same of Rafe, the rest of them he considered fools. Not that I'm saying they were. There always telling Rafe he's no longer with the FBI, now he will be... And the truth is John feared Stefano more than Rafe, and he respected him as a evil guy. Rafe gives him no respect and shows neither of them any fear, this could be dangerous. But I think that as we get to know Rafe more, though I know some don't want too, we will see that maybe he's been around an evil type person too. There have been only two people that have showed no fear of the DiMera's and no respect, and they were badgeless for the most part and they were Steve and Jack, and look at the kind of father's they had.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

kitkat
Dec 25 2009, 01:09 AM
SocRMum1
Dec 25 2009, 12:02 AM
kitkat
Fearlessness, and Stefano was never as hot headed as EJ, Stefano was more strategic. Not to mention Stefano has been acting very outgoing in his anger of Rafe. The person that was closest to getting Stef was John, and that is because he considered John a total enemy. And for some reason, he thinks the same of Rafe, the rest of them he considered fools. Not that I'm saying they were. There always telling Rafe he's no longer with the FBI, now he will be... And the truth is John feared Stefano more than Rafe, and he respected him as a evil guy. Rafe gives him no respect and shows neither of them any fear, this could be dangerous. But I think that as we get to know Rafe more, though I know some don't want too, we will see that maybe he's been around an evil type person too. There have been only two people that have showed no fear of the DiMera's and no respect, and they were badgeless for the most part and they were Steve and Jack, and look at the kind of father's they had.
You really believe that Stefano puts Rafe in the same category as he did John? Seriously?

Pardon me for a minute.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

*clears throat*

Uhmmm...yeah. Okay. I think the only reason Stefano has so much as noticed Rafe was because he was trying to keep the secret about Sydney concealed - knowing that if and when the truth came out EJ would never forgive him for his duplicity. Since EJ saved SupeRafe and the secret came out I doubt Stefano sees Rafe as anything more than Sami's boy toy.

FBI badge or boy scout badge - Stefano won't be chewing any nails thinking about Rafe.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Hey, no need to be rude. It's how she sees her man.
I have seen so much worse when it comes to people who want to believe any ridiculous crumb they are thrown because they want their couple to win so much. This is nothing new and not nearly as funny. ;)

In Rafe's defense, he has managed to get one over on Stefano a few times...if not with EJ, then with his truth serum. I doubt Stefano thinks he is just a weeny little Sami's toy...he did get what he wanted out of him. More than Sami did for her own child...more than EJ thought to do.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Alligato
Dec 25 2009, 09:52 AM
I have seen so much worse when it comes to people who want to believe any ridiculous crumb they are thrown because they want their couple to win so much. This is nothing new and not nearly as funny. ;)

In Rafe's defense, he has managed to get one over on Stefano a few times...if not with EJ, then with his truth serum. I doubt Stefano thinks he is just a weeny little Sami's toy...he did get what he wanted out of him. More than Sami did for her own child...more than EJ thought to do.
It's cool if you want to make it about the fan base wars - but that wasn't my point. It has nothing to do with EJ or the truth serum or anything like that. Stefano hated John with the fire of a thousand suns for so many reasons. There is no way anybody will ever convince me that he would put Rafe anywhere near that level on the hate-o-meter or the fear-o-meter. I think he'd probably put all the Bradys ahead of SupeRafe on those scales just because they are Bradys. It makes me :lol: to think that anyone could think Stefano gives Rafe that much consideration.

daisy132

All I see Rafe as is an annoying mosquito that just buzzes around. Why EJ stopped Stephano from swatting him I'll never know.
Edited by daisy132, Dec 25 2009, 07:36 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 25 2009, 10:09 AM
Alligato
Dec 25 2009, 09:52 AM

It's cool if you want to make it about the fan base wars - but that wasn't my point. It has nothing to do with EJ or the truth serum or anything like that. Stefano hated John with the fire of a thousand suns for so many reasons. There is no way anybody will ever convince me that he would put Rafe anywhere near that level on the hate-o-meter or the fear-o-meter. I think he'd probably put all the Bradys ahead of SupeRafe on those scales just because they are Bradys. It makes me :lol: to think that anyone could think Stefano gives Rafe that much consideration.
I'm not making it about fanbase wars. It's about laughing at someone's opinion. That is how she sees Stefano seeing Rafe. I'm starting to like Rafe...at least he is acting true to character and not lying his ass off to anyone...as far as we know at least.

Not about to get into it any further! It's Chrismtas! It's a good day!
Just using the computer as an excape from the absolutely noise and chaos over here! Better go before there is noise and chaos here too! :)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

We like who we like, but ITA with Alligato!

Rafe is going to be the "hero" to EJs "villain." Hes going to the be the one to outsmart the DiMeras and he already has. I understand and people like it. I root for the bad guys, so I'm prepared for superRafe to be the one that "wins."

I think Steffy first thought of Rafe as an annoyance, but as they battle, hes going to give him some credit. Both EJ and Steffy feel that they always are smarter, a step ahead of everything. Their egos get in the way of ever denying that they can be wrong.

John's a whole different category. He was molded by Steffy and given all the DiMera "tricks" so they could use him to do their dirty work. Steffy didnt plan on John to convert to the "good guys." Thats why Steffy always put him in high esteem. He was his equal and told him so on occasion.

Eventually, characters come back to their original intention. Sure, they will have their "moment of crisis/clarity SL," but its cyclical.

Edited by Liz<3Days, Dec 25 2009, 01:08 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 25 2009, 11:56 AM
We like who we like, but ITA with Alligato!

Rafe is going to be the "hero" to EJs "villain." Hes going to the be the one to outsmart the DiMeras and he already has. I understand and people like it. I root for the bad guys, so I'm prepared for superRafe to be the one that "wins."

I think Steffy first thought of Rafe as an annoyance, but as they battle, hes going to give him some credit. Both EJ and Steffy feel that they always are smarter, a step ahead of everything. Their egos get in the way of ever denying that they can be wrong.

John's a whole different category. He was molded by Steffy and given all the DiMera "tricks" so they could use him to do their dirty work. Steffy didnt plan on John to convert to the "good guys." Thats why Steffy always put him in high esteem. He was his equal and told him so on occasion.

Eventually, characters come back to their original intention. Sure, they will have their "moment of crisis/clarity SL," but its cyclical.

Super post!! The writers keep making EJ and Rafe more and more polar opposites. This time I think that the Dimeras have met their match in Rafe. He is smart and cool, calm, and collected. He will be the hero again. SAFE may have some strife, but they will come out the winner couple in the end.

kitkat
Member Avatar

daisy132
Dec 25 2009, 10:39 AM
All I see Rafe as is an annoying mosquito that just buzzes around. Why EJ stopped Stephano from squatting him I'll never know.
I just think that it's interesting how both EJ and Stefano chase after Rafe trying to swat him. He is that annoying fly, he irritates them to no end, and as an FBI agent he will get under their skin even more. Watch out EJ, watch out Stefano. BTW, I would love to see Rafe play a game of chess with the Phoenix.
Edited by kitkat, Dec 25 2009, 07:15 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Who can bring down the big bad DiMeras?

John? No.
Roman? No.
Bo? No.
Steve? No.
Rafe? Yes.

:laugh:

daisy132

kitkat
Dec 25 2009, 07:07 PM
daisy132
Dec 25 2009, 10:39 AM
All I see Rafe as is an annoying mosquito that just buzzes around. Why EJ stopped Stephano from squatting him I'll never know.
I just think that it's interesting how both EJ and Stefano chase after Rafe trying to swat him. He is that annoying fly, he irritates them to no end, and as an FBI agent he will get under their skin even more. Watch out EJ, watch out Stefano. BTW, I would love to see Rafe play a game of chess with the Phoenix.
Me too!! I think that his head would explode.

Stephano almost swatted him, and EJ saved him. Why? OH WHY??

daisy132

Sindacco
Dec 25 2009, 07:22 PM

John? No.
Roman? No.
Bo? No.
Steve? No.
Rafe? Yes.

Why would he bring them down? All he wants is their children....

Alana
Member Avatar

daisy132
Dec 25 2009, 08:13 PM
Sindacco

John? No.
Roman? No.
Bo? No.
Steve? No.
Rafe? Yes.

LOL...that seriously makes me wonder...WHY isn't Sami pregnant again?????

Maybe that's why Rafe is after Sami's kids...maybe a semen analysis is in order for him??? Check out if there are good swimmers! Dios mio, trouble in Safe`s winter wonder land!

Kidding with all of you...I'm neither Lumi, Ejami or Safe...just anti Sami...from the start!

Merry Christmas to everyone though from Germany... have a great one, besides watching DOOL!!!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alana
Dec 25 2009, 08:29 PM
daisy132
Dec 25 2009, 08:13 PM
Sindacco

John? No.
Roman? No.
Bo? No.
Steve? No.
Rafe? Yes.

LOL...that seriously makes me wonder...WHY isn't Sami pregnant again?????

Maybe that's why Rafe is after Sami's kids...maybe a semen analysis is in order for him??? Check out if there are good swimmers! Dios mio, trouble in Safe`s winter wonder land!

Kidding with all of you...I'm neither Lumi, Ejami or Safe...just anti Sami...from the start!

Merry Christmas to everyone though from Germany... have a great one, besides watching DOOL!!!

From Germany AND Anti-Sami.......methinks I'm gonna like you! :D

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Nicole is about to be sentenced by the judge; Maggie prepares for her cruise with Mickey.

Friday
Sami remains torn over whether to tell Rafe about the ransom note; a frustrated Will breaks up with Mia

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Maggie prepares for cruise with Mickey???? I wonder if she finds him dead the day they are supposed to set sail. That would add more sadness to the discovery, as Maggie would be excited about the cruise. I can't wait to see SR, knock those scenes out of the park.

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 26 2009, 03:31 PM
Thursday
Nicole is about to be sentenced by the judge
why do i have the feeling something is going to happen right before she's sentenced

dc cubs
Member Avatar

It sounds like Mickey may die on Thursday or Friday of this week. If that's the case the soap mags next week might have more info. I can't wait for this storyline but I really hope Days does it justice.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 26 2009, 03:31 PM
Thursday
Nicole is about to be sentenced by the judge; Maggie prepares for her cruise with Mickey.

Friday
Sami remains torn over whether to tell Rafe about the ransom note
So Nicole is sentenced, yay, boo, I'm very split on this one. Yep sounds like Friday is the day for Mickey. And Sami boy I'm calling this one, Sami will keep it secret I think, Rafe will work the case as an FBI operative and working apart they will crash...
Edited by kitkat, Dec 26 2009, 04:52 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply