Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 4th; *UPDATED 1/4*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2009, 02:55 PM (15,886 Views)
Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Angie79
Dec 30 2009, 10:11 PM

Can't Miss:Thursday, January 7th
A Horton receives devastating news.
If this is about Mickey's death, I don't see how it's news?? Maggie finds his body so she will know before anyone, oh well maybe they mean Lucas and Nathan.

BTW, ladyofthe lake the lawyer's real name escapes me right now but he played Braxton on the Jamie Foxx Show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Luvndool

Angie79
SOW Spoilers
-Bo presses Hope about her feelings for Justin.
I wonder if Bo is doing this because he is jealous or if its because he wants to feel better about his little 'somethinsomethin' with Carly. :shame:

Quote:

-Gabi learns that Mia had Chad's baby.
:sleep:

Quote:

-Troy's hit man prepares to take out Arianna.
:jedi: Get her!

Quote:

-Anna fears she's being watched.
:scared:

TFP Angie.

evilD
Member Avatar

If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that I've seen Nicole's lawyer a couple of times on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien recently.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

ga68153
Dec 30 2009, 10:18 PM
Angie79

If this is about Mickey's death, I don't see how it's news?? Maggie finds his body so she will know before anyone, oh well maybe they mean Lucas and Nathan.

BTW, ladyofthe lake the lawyer's real name escapes me right now but he played Braxton on the Jamie Foxx Show.
I think it is talking about Lucas. There is a picture of Maggie and Lucas next to the Sneak Peeks in the magazine.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Guess Jan. 7 is Maggie's big day.

Hope Troy hired a better hit man than Stefano did to kill Rafe.

StephanieYates
Member Avatar

ga68153
Dec 30 2009, 10:18 PM
Angie79

the lawyers real name is Christopher B. Duncan. and he's not on the tonight show. he eminds me of that. but i dont think they're the same people. i thought that guy was a writer on the tonight show? although i could be wrong

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Luvndool
Dec 30 2009, 09:40 PM

And you are probably right when you say: "I sincerely doubt too many people get their education about different occupations from watching soaps"...these days, frankly, not too many people watch soaps. :mellow:
Oh, my, I stand corrected.

Eric83
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 31 2009, 01:14 AM

Hope Troy hired a better hit man than Stefano did to kill Rafe.
Just watch Brady save her just before she is about to be killed. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Beth
Member Avatar

I would love an ISA angle using John, Shane, and Steve. That would be awesome. I might actually care about Rafe then. As it is he is a prop for Sami to rub on.

Chattymamav

I knew I recognized the lawyer from somewhere... he was on Veronica Mars for a while. I looked him up and I guess he was on the tonight show, too.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 4th
Vivian tells Bo about Hope and Justin's kiss; Nathan urges Melanie to reconsider marrying Philip; Nicole throws herself upon the mercy of the court; Carly reminisces about a past New Year's celebration with Bo.

Tuesday, January 5th
Sami and EJ receive a call from the kidnapper; Troy hires an operative to take Arianna out; Rafe questions Brady about his feelings for Nicole; Bo sees that Justin's moving out of the Kiriakis mansion; Rafe has a mysterious meeting with his FBI friend.

Wednesday, January 6th
Rafe tells Sami that the FBI reinstated him; Gabi learns that Chad and Mia had a baby together; Brady makes an emotional plea in Nicole's defense at her sentencing; Nathan tells Stephanie that he's over Melanie; Philip and Melanie prepare to elope.

Thursday, January 7th
Nicole is sentenced for her crimes; Rafe tells EJ he's back in the FBI; Gabi confronts Mia about her feels for Chad; Maggie prepares to go on a cruise with Mickey; Arianna realizes that Brady still loves Nicole.

Friday, January 8th
Carly admits to Vivian that she killed Lawrence; Will gets fed up with Mia's lies; Justin and Bo have it out; EJ reassures Sami that the ransom drop should go smoothly; Sami tells Rafe she has utter faith that Sydney will come home.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 1 2010, 03:21 PM
More Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 4th
Vivian tells Bo about Hope and Justin's kiss; Nathan urges Melanie to reconsider marrying Philip; Nicole throws herself upon the mercy of the court; Carly reminisces about a past New Year's celebration with Bo.

Tuesday, January 5th
Sami and EJ receive a call from the kidnapper; Troy hires an operative to take Arianna out; Rafe questions Brady about his feelings for Nicole; Bo sees that Justin's moving out of the Kiriakis mansion; Rafe has a mysterious meeting with his FBI friend.

Wednesday, January 6th
Rafe tells Sami that the FBI reinstated him; Gabi learns that Chad and Mia had a baby together; Brady makes an emotional plea in Nicole's defense at her sentencing; Nathan tells Stephanie that he's over Melanie; Philip and Melanie prepare to elope.

Thursday, January 7th
Nicole is sentenced for her crimes; Rafe tells EJ he's back in the FBI; Gabi confronts Mia about her feels for Chad; Maggie prepares to go on a cruise with Mickey; Arianna realizes that Brady still loves Nicole.

Friday, January 8th
Carly admits to Vivian that she killed Lawrence; Will gets fed up with Mia's lies; Justin and Bo have it out; EJ reassures Sami that the ransom drop should go smoothly; Sami tells Rafe she has utter faith that Sydney will come home.
So other than Monday... Next week is must see... COOL!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 23 2009, 02:55 PM

Tuesday, January 5th
Bo sees that Justin's moving out of the Kiriakis mansion;
Okay that pisses me off. WTF is Justin having to move out of the mansion, because of some stupid ass kiss? Victor can bite me! His definition of family loyalty sucks. After all that Justin has done for him, this is how he treats him, because of some kiss. Ugh!!! And yet that bitch Vivian gets to stay. Fuck that!!!

I hate this. :( Poor Justin.
Edited by Mirage75, Jan 1 2010, 04:49 PM.

WillandMia
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 23 2009, 02:55 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers (thanks to angmc)
- Sami and EJ get a call from the kidnapper.
- Nicole throws herself upon the mercy of the court.
- Troy hires an operative to take Arianna out.
- Carly admits to Vivian that she killed Lawrence

**UPDATED 12/24**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Bo tells Carly that her daughter appears to be safe; Melanie and Stephanie learn that Philip and Nathan are in jail and rush to their aid.

Tuesday
Sami secretly meets with EJ, who informs her that he's received another note from the kidnapper.

Wednesday
Brady enters the pub just before Troy's assassin can hurt Arianna; Rafe informs Sami that the FBI reinstated him.

Thursday
Nicole is about to be sentenced by the judge; Maggie prepares for her cruise with Mickey.

Friday
Sami remains torn over whether to tell Rafe about the ransom note; a frustrated Will breaks up with Mia

**UPDATED 12/29**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of January 4

Troy hires someone to remove Arianna from the equation.

Vivian reveals Hope and Justin's kiss to Bo.

The kidnapper reaches out to Sami and EJ.

Nicole heads to court and begs for mercy.

Nathan begs Melanie not to marry Philip.

Thursday January 7:
Nicole receives her sentence.

Friday January 8:
Carly makes a confession to Vivian about killing Lawrence.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 12/30**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 4th
Hope and Justin are caught in a kiss; Bo shares good news with Carly; Stephanie and Melanie learn that Nathan and Philip are in jail; Brady tries to help Nicole.

Tuesday, January 5th
Sami and E.J. try to decipher the kidnapper's instructions; Maggie encourages Bo to work on his marriage; Troy hires an assassin.

Wednesday, January 6th
Mia becomes jealous of Chad and Gabi; Brady comes to Nicole's defense; Melanie and Philip get ready to elope.

Thursday, January 7th
Nicole receives her sentence; Arianna realizes that Brady is still in love with Nicole; Gabi confronts Mia; Anna fears she is being watched.

Friday, January 8th
Rafe is determined to bring Sydney home; Will breaks up with Mia; Bo and Justin have it out; Carly and Bo end up in a passionate embrace.

SOW Spoilers
-Bo presses Hope about her feelings for Justin.
-Gabi learns that Mia had Chad's baby.
-Troy's hit man prepares to take out Arianna.
-Anna fears she's being watched.

**UPDATED 1/1**[/b]

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 4th

Tuesday, January 5th

Wednesday, January 6th

Thursday, January 7th

Friday, January 8th
Why in the world is Mia jealous of Chad and Gabi??

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Weekly Summary

Days of Our Lives: Nicole threw herself on the mercy of the court and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. EJ and Sami received a call from Anna, Sydney's kidnapper, demanding $5 million. EJ assured Sami that he would get the money and persuaded her not to say anything to Rafe. Victor threw Justin out of the mansion after catching him and Hope kissing. Vivian and Maggie both urged Bo to try to save his marriage. Carly told Vivian the truth about Lawrence. Vivian trapped her in an elevator, and she panicked and ran into Bo's arms when she was released. Troy hired an assassin to kill Arianna, but the killer was foiled when Brady arrived. Nathan and Philip were bailed out of jail, and Nathan continued trying to talk Melanie out of marrying Philip. When Stephanie learned the reason for the men's fight, she cut Nathan loose. Rafe was reinstated by the FBI. Will overheard Mia telling Gabi about her feelings for Chad and broke up with her.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 4 2010, 11:26 PM
Nicole threw herself on the mercy of the court and was sentenced to 20 years in prison.[/b]
So, uh... how exactly will she get out of this? LoL

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for posting Angie. Was not expecting 20 years in prison to be the sentence. Wonder how they'll bring her back.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Yeah, what excuse will Days come up with to get Nicole out of jail in a few months when AZ's maternity leave is over. That summary made it sound like Viv purposefully arranged for her and Carly to be trapped in the elevator. I had a feeling it might go down this way.

Eric83
Member Avatar

20 YEARS?! Damn this oughta be interesting to see how she gets out of it. Im just glad we dont have to see that ugly black wig. I hope AZ comes back with a hot hairstyle.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 4 2010, 11:26 PM
Weekly Summary

Days of Our Lives: Nicole threw herself on the mercy of the court and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. EJ and Sami received a call from Anna, Sydney's kidnapper, demanding $5 million. EJ assured Sami that he would get the money and persuaded her not to say anything to Rafe. Victor threw Justin out of the mansion after catching him and Hope kissing. Vivian and Maggie both urged Bo to try to save his marriage. Carly told Vivian the truth about Lawrence. Vivian trapped her in an elevator, and she panicked and ran into Bo's arms when she was released. Troy hired an assassin to kill Arianna, but the killer was foiled when Brady arrived. Nathan and Philip were bailed out of jail, and Nathan continued trying to talk Melanie out of marrying Philip. When Stephanie learned the reason for the men's fight, she cut Nathan loose. Rafe was reinstated by the FBI. Will overheard Mia telling Gabi about her feelings for Chad and broke up with her.
Wow, Stephanie gets a clue!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply