Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 4th; *UPDATED 1/4*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2009, 02:55 PM (15,956 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

20 YEARS???

Maybe she gets out because Syd is HER OWN!!!!

Awwww....I miss you AZ!!!!!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Jan 5 2010, 01:45 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 5 2010, 01:44 AM
20 YEARS???

Maybe she gets out because Syd is HER OWN!!!!

Awwww....I miss you AZ!!!!!
That's what I think too. Then we'd have a new whole saga on where the Ejami baby is, as I think Grace will still be Mia's.

dooldooldool

Liz<3Days
Jan 5 2010, 01:44 AM
20 YEARS??? Maybe she gets out because Syd is HER OWN!!!!
DING DING DING DING

That's the only plausible explanation. Unless Brady Black gets elected Governor and pardons her. Hmmm, that only works if these are State Charges and not Federal Offenses. Otherwise, he would have to become President.

Maybe Brady donated big bucks to Obama 2008 and will call in a favor or two.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Hey, if EJ can get Lucas out of prison for shooting him, and living in his own home with him, I have no doubt that Nicole's husband might have a change of heart and get her out under house arrest or something. EJ being the kidnapper, I don't think he is totally done with Nicole yet.

I think I would prefer the baby be Nicole's! That would just be so awesome! Go Sydole!

samixxx
Member Avatar

20 years :o . Maybe Stefano pulls some strings to get her out.

Manda1

Alligato
Jan 5 2010, 09:36 AM
Hey, if EJ can get Lucas out of prison for shooting him, and living in his own home with him, I have no doubt that Nicole's husband might have a change of heart and get her out under house arrest or something. EJ being the kidnapper, I don't think he is totally done with Nicole yet.

I think I would prefer the baby be Nicole's! That would just be so awesome! Go Sydole!
Sorry from what I hear EJ jabs the knife in her back with his testimony in tomorrows eppy - what a snake as she did it all for him [right or wrong] ...my money is on Stefano springing her and EJ better watch out...they didn't have a pre-nup and he probably won't have dissolved the marriage yet and she'll go after everything he's got.....she may set a honey trap for him - because you just know that Ari is going to return from mat leave looking stunning..... and Stefano is in the mood to help her...he has said repeatedly Nicole is a true Dimera.....

EJ is being a hypocryte if he is behind the second kidnapping...I don't see Nicole or Stefano letting that go when they find out...which of course they wil.....

I see a game of cat and mouse - with EJ as the mouse.... in the future.....should get intersting....

aimees76
Member Avatar

20 years?? Holy shit! Lucas only got 10 years for shooting EJ, lol ... Nick only got, what, like 18 months or something for killing Trent ... Nicole gets 20 years? Craziness. Oh well, I can't wait until she gets back in a couple months ... I won't be watching the show anymore by then, but I will watch youtube videos of her return and whatever she does when she get back. Thanks for posting!

six
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 4 2010, 11:26 PM
Weekly Summary

Days of Our Lives: Nicole threw herself on the mercy of the court and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. EJ and Sami received a call from Anna, Sydney's kidnapper, demanding $5 million. EJ assured Sami that he would get the money and persuaded her not to say anything to Rafe. Victor threw Justin out of the mansion after catching him and Hope kissing. Vivian and Maggie both urged Bo to try to save his marriage. Carly told Vivian the truth about Lawrence. Vivian trapped her in an elevator, and she panicked and ran into Bo's arms when she was released. Troy hired an assassin to kill Arianna, but the killer was foiled when Brady arrived. Nathan and Philip were bailed out of jail, and Nathan continued trying to talk Melanie out of marrying Philip. When Stephanie learned the reason for the men's fight, she cut Nathan loose. Rafe was reinstated by the FBI. Will overheard Mia telling Gabi about her feelings for Chad and broke up with her.
Wow. Maybe she finally remembers where she heard Anna's voice and cuts a deal to get out that way.

charliexvx
Member Avatar

according to the video clip, for this week weren't we supposed to see the reveal of the mastermind behind the kidnapping? and if so who is it does anyone know yet and what day is that revealed?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply