Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promos for the Week of December 28th (Updated 12/27); What will the new year bring to Salem?
Topic Started: Dec 25 2009, 09:47 PM (3,111 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. I hate that soapnet guy-reminds me of AS with him wannabe funny eye-rolling bit. I do like the pics!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Why are those two gorgeous, professional, wealthy dudes fighting over a glammed up teen like Melanie? She ain't all that.
Then again, I have no clue with any dude would want a whiny, bitchy, hypocritical, self centered, single mother of 4 kids with no job or job prospects and no ambition other than popping out more kids. But men give up their lifestyles for her too.

I don't get it.

Thanks for youtubing it!

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

I am rooting for Viv and Vic...hehehehehe!

DOOLFan85

Thanks for the previews!

AlisonLou

Thanks! Promos are okay! Could have been better though!

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I thought the promo looked pretty good. The Barly kiss looks good. :wub: Even though Melanie is so not worth it I'm looking forward to the Nathan/Philip confrontation. :applause:

cassie1013

Mason
Dec 25 2009, 10:22 PM
For those of you that can't see it, here's what happens...

Rafe/Sami, Daniel/Chloe suck face

Hope sees Bo and Carly kissing and tells Bo that their marriage is over

Vivian tells Victor (once again) that Carly will pay for killing Lawrence

We see Philip and Melanie in bed (puke). Nathan tells Philip he's not going to marry Melanie. Philip tells Nathan he had his chance and punches Nathan. Philip and Nathan end up in a jail cell together.

Is the Barly kiss hot at least?

Oh - just realized I can watch it. Hee!

Kimber01

I am so excited for Phelanie!! They are hot and have great chemistry. I think the character Melanie is fun and I am so excited for her "Alamain" storyline!! I wish they would age her already so this couple would have one less strike against them with possible fans.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Now that I've seen the promo, I am looking forward to the week ahead LOL.

I was eager to see Hope's face when she sees Bo & Carly kissing, but being behind that door, totally takes that away :(

I never imagined saying this, but I'm totally excited for Phillip & Melanie now. They look so hot together. Getting married just a week after the engagement is hilarious though ... only possible in Salem.

rosered

Thanks for posting. looks great,!!
I love the Danloe scence, and Phillip and Melanie, They are awesome!!
And the Barly kiss looked hot!!!
Looks like a great NYE!!!!! :cheers:

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Dec 27 2009, 02:54 AM
I thought the promo looked pretty good. The Barly kiss looks good. :wub: Even though Melanie is so not worth it I'm looking forward to the Nathan/Philip confrontation. :applause:
I think Melanie's one of the very few worth fighting for. :wub: :wub:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Dec 27 2009, 12:20 AM
Why are those two gorgeous, professional, wealthy dudes fighting over a glammed up teen like Melanie? She ain't all that.
Then again, I have no clue with any dude would want a whiny, bitchy, hypocritical, self centered, single mother of 4 kids with no job or job prospects and no ambition other than popping out more kids. But men give up their lifestyles for her too.

I don't get it.

Thanks for youtubing it!
You know, I think this is a question for the ages. Haven't you ever seen, in real life, guys falling for girls that you KNEW weren't worth it? (I just now thought of this revelation). I guess soaps CAN be real life. And, this was SO damn frustrating! LOL

Alligato
Member Avatar

Got a point, lady. However, in cases I know of, it is gorgous, successful girls falling for loser dudes with no jobs. LOL! As I think of it, that seems to happen alot. Good job, Days, for pushing a little reality! LOL!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply