Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Shocking Days death! (Corday interview); Jan 12th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Dec 30 2009, 03:48 PM (7,188 Views)
kitkat
Member Avatar

A new branch of the Horton tree... I don't care if this has anything to do with the remaining Hortons procreating or new Horton's coming to the show.... Just don't let the Lucas thing happen again, a character or characters be discovered to be Horton's. And I'm talking about my boy Rafe and his sisters, please Corday, please writers... just don't do it, don't go there...
Edited by kitkat, Jan 1 2010, 01:38 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Nubia
Jan 1 2010, 01:36 PM
I wonder if they will acknowledge Sarah Horton...
My guess is they will mention Sarah not being able to attend. I won't be surprised if Sarah doesn't return. There is no one actress known for the role and its been so long since Sarah was on the canvas.

I still think Marie, Mike and Jennifer should be there too but I'm happy we are at least getting Melissa back.
Edited by dc cubs, Jan 1 2010, 02:16 PM.

six
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 1 2010, 12:18 PM
dc cubs
Jan 1 2010, 11:41 AM
Branco's Suds Report states that SOW is reporting Lisa Trusel will be back for Mickey's funeral.

Suds Report

Quote:

Weekly is reporting that Lisa Trusel is returning to the NBC sudser for Mickey’s funeral on Jan. 14 and 19

Melissa is probably the most important person to have there. I'm glad they are bringing her back but I do hope she's not the only return.
This is awesome!
You know what else is awesome? I love how we're all in agreement that it's going to be a great story for Suzanne. :) After all the Phellanie/Phini/Nelanie/Mathan/Stathan/Nephanie/Ejamucusafe/Bope/Barly arguments, it's nice to see so many posters rooting in unison.
Now you're gonna jinx it and the people who are angry about it will come over to rant. Yes, they are out there. :tounge:

Luvndool

kitkat
Jan 1 2010, 01:37 PM
A new branch of the Horton tree... I don't care if this has anything to do with the remaining Hortons procreating or new Horton's coming to the show.... Just don't let the Lucas thing happen again, a character or characters be discovered to be Horton's. And I'm talking about my boy Rafe and his sisters, please Corday, please writers... just don't do it, don't go there...
OH. MY. GOD.

If they go there... :flipoff: :moon: :frustration:

Let the Hernandez clan be like the Lockharts, Hollingsworths, Walkers, or the Vitalis...here today...

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

dc cubs
Jan 1 2010, 01:40 PM
Nubia
Jan 1 2010, 01:36 PM
I wonder if they will acknowledge Sarah Horton...
My guess is they will mention Sarah not being able to attend. I'm not surprised Sarah's not returning. There is no one actress known for the role and its been so long since Sarah was on the canvas.

I still think Marie, Mike and Jennifer should be there too but I'm happy we are at least getting Melissa back.
I never saw Roark whatsis as Mike, but I would give my right eye (well, maybe that's an exaggeration!) to see Michael T. Weiss again.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

six
Jan 1 2010, 01:43 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 1 2010, 12:18 PM
dc cubs
Jan 1 2010, 11:41 AM
Branco's Suds Report states that SOW is reporting Lisa Trusel will be back for Mickey's funeral.

Suds Report

Quote:

Weekly is reporting that Lisa Trusel is returning to the NBC sudser for Mickey’s funeral on Jan. 14 and 19

Melissa is probably the most important person to have there. I'm glad they are bringing her back but I do hope she's not the only return.
This is awesome!
You know what else is awesome? I love how we're all in agreement that it's going to be a great story for Suzanne. :) After all the Phellanie/Phini/Nelanie/Mathan/Stathan/Nephanie/Ejamucusafe/Bope/Barly arguments, it's nice to see so many posters rooting in unison.
Now you're gonna jinx it and the people who are angry about it will come over to rant. Yes, they are out there. :tounge:
Probably. I often tend to bring them out! :P

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm glad Melissa will be there, but now I'm worried she'll be the only return.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

ladyofthelake
Jan 1 2010, 02:07 PM
I never saw Roark whatsis as Mike, but I would give my right eye (well, maybe that's an exaggeration!) to see Michael T. Weiss again.
Michael T. Weiss :wub: I couldn't stand Roark Critchlow. Could. not. stand.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Jan 1 2010, 02:09 PM
I'm glad Melissa will be there, but now I'm worried she'll be the only return.
Technically, which characters are still alive?
I think we went over this before, but all the characters who played Bill are gone.
Laura's alive and at least one of her portrayers, yes? Laura should be there.
Is Marie still alive?
We really need a Mike.
There needs to be a Jennifer!
I've lost track of the other kids, adopted or otherwise, nephews, nieces.....
If they write it as everyone is in Switzerland or Africa, I think I shall hurl.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

The actress who last played Marie (Maree Cheatham) is still alive and acting.
Edited by dc cubs, Jan 1 2010, 02:15 PM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Luvndool
Jan 1 2010, 01:53 PM
kitkat
OH. MY. GOD.

Let the Hernandez clan be like the Lockharts, Hollingsworths, Walkers, or the Vitalis...here today...
Hey I love Rafe, and Ari is starting to grow on me... but I don't want them to be Horton's.

Mason
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
I never saw Roark whatsis as Mike...
Consider yourself lucky.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 1 2010, 02:43 PM
ladyofthelake
Consider yourself lucky.
AGREED! That fake Mike and Carrie sucked to the high heavens!

Michael T. Weiss is the Mike I started with, so in my eyes he'll always be Dr. Mike Horton. I would hi m to come back and infuse some of his comedic talents. I loved Mike and April!

kitkat
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 1 2010, 02:52 PM
Mason
Jan 1 2010, 02:43 PM
ladyofthelake
Consider yourself lucky.
AGREED! That fake Mike and Carrie sucked to the high heavens!

Michael T. Weiss is the Mike I started with, so in my eyes he'll always be Dr. Mike Horton. I would hi m to come back and infuse some of his comedic talents. I loved Mike and April!
:iagree:

sungrey

Luvndool
Jan 1 2010, 01:53 PM
kitkat
OH. MY. GOD.

Ha ha. You're not kidding. If Eva Tamargo comes on as Gabi and Arianna's mother, I will call for the immediate firing of Gary Tomlin and Chris Whitesell. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Thanks for the explanation Phoenix - I am just upset that he won't even be there for a scene or anything.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm confused. JC is still alive. He couldn't come back a couple of episodes to be Mickey and then die? Or even weeks? I just don't get this...
Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Reportedly, he retired in 2004 because of his health. Many believed he was just peeved about DOOL firing Suzanne Rogers and who knows if that's still true, but whether because of his health or bad blood between himself and the show, there was no way imo we were getting Clarke back for a few episodes.

jaygibson77
Member Avatar

My source said he had some personal problems that required his full attention to get his life back on track.

I wish when JC left that they had killed Mickey instead of -- no disrespect to John Ingle -- turning Mickey into an oversexed senior citizen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply