Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Bo and Justin face off!; Jan 12th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Dec 30 2009, 04:36 PM (5,232 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features interviews with Peter Reckell, Kristian Alfonso, and Crystal Chappell about the Bo/Hope/Carly/Justin story.

Vivian and Victor catch Hope and Justin kissing, and Victor is "explosively upset", says Kristian Alfonso. Alfonso continues that Hope "is trying to save the day and and situation and trying to save Justin", but Victor is upset because he thinks Hope is involved with Justin. Alfonso says, "The kiss was the only thing that would explain why they were in Vivian's room."

Then, Hope tells Victor that she saw Bo and Carly kissing. "He is not happy," Alfonso says.

Bo happens to run into Vivian, and she tells him about these new events. Peter Reckell explains why Bo is upset about things, even though he kissed Carly: "From Bo's viewpoint, he and Carly are in a different place; they've had a relationship before. Even as friends, they can share a lot more than what the relationship is with Justin and Hope." Reckell says that Bo becomes jealous and wants to know what the story is.

Bo asks Hope about it, and Hope tells him she has no feelings for Justin, and that there was another reason they kissed. Reckell says it's typical of Bo and Hope's recent conversations, that things get misconstrued.

Bo and Justin then argue [SOD doesn't say where/how they meet], and as SOD says, "Justin admits he cares for Hope." Justin tells Bo that Bo must choose between Hope and Carly. Reckell says that Bo's relationship with Justin is difficult because Justin is both family and friend, and things are made more difficult for Bo because Justin confronts Bo with "truth and reality" about what's going on, but "he's making the moves on Bo's wife" as well. Reckell says Bo is very angry.

While Bo and Justin are arguing, Carly and Vivian get trapped in the hospital elevator. Chappell says that "Carly is freaking out and having a panic attack," and she tells Vivian she killed Lawrence. Chappell says that Vivian already knew this, but she's "appalled and disgusted" that Carly would just come out and say it.

After this, Bo takes Carly home. Chappell says they're both stressed and lonely, and they shut the door, and kiss...

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Can't wait :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Thanks Ellie :wave:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 30 2009, 04:36 PM
Carly and Vivian get trapped in the hospital elevator. Chappell says that "Carly is freaking out and having a panic attack," and she tells Vivian she killed Lawrence. Chappell says that Vivian already knew this, but she's "appalled and disgusted" that Carly would just come out and say it.
Can't wait for these scenes! This must've been what Crystal Chappell was talking about when she said something about Carly being claustrophobic on Twitter.

As for Bo and Hope, I'm tired of the miscommunications/misunderstandings. Zzzz.

Thanks Ellie!

Harmony233

I look forward to the Viv/Carly scenes.I'm beginning to wonder if Carly is on the verge of an emotional breakdown though.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

As much as I'm on the Bo/Carly train, Bo is trying to have his cake and eat it too. That is just wrong. He can't be angry about Hope moving on with Justin when he is doing it with Carly. It makes Bo look bad.

I'm looking forward to the Viv/Carly scenes. I can easily see Carly having a panic attack being stuck in an elevator. She's probably claustrophobic after being buried alive and those feelings come back to her.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Bo is being written as such a pig.

Go Vivan...Make Carly pay!

Kenny
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Dec 30 2009, 04:47 PM
I'm looking forward to the Viv/Carly scenes. I can easily see Carly having a panic attack being stuck in an elevator. She's probably claustrophobic after being buried alive and those feelings come back to her.
I hope we get some buried alive flashbacks. I know they're showing some on tomorrow's episode.

Harmony233

Kenny
Dec 30 2009, 04:52 PM
dc cubs
Dec 30 2009, 04:47 PM
I hope we get some buried alive flashbacks. I know they're showing some on tomorrow's episode.
They've mentioned that story quite a bit the last couple of days.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting this, Ellie. :)

I can't help it - I'm a sap - but it makes me sad to think of Bope being torn apart. Maybe if the reasons why made more sense I'd be better with it - but tearing apart this decades long couple over what amounts to a silly argument just seems lazy to me.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie!

looking forward to the Justin/Bo showdown. and Hope telling Victor what she saw between Bo&Carly. Can't wait to see his reaction to that. I hope we get some Justin/Victor out of this too.

I'm loving the Justin/Hope/Bo/Carly quad story.
Edited by Mirage75, Dec 30 2009, 05:17 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I would love a Justin/Hope adventure/caper in trying to find out Vivian's plot for Carly. Justin cares for Carly as a friend and Hope has the investigative touch and would really give this character some life..then just whining about Bo and Carly. I like this angle.

OMG...Vivian just GO OFF on Carly..PLEASE!!!

Thanks for posting!

BillieD
Member Avatar

Someone else has a panic attack in an elevator?

Jeez, last time we were subjected to over a year of Luloe. :drunk:

Harmony233

BillieD
Dec 30 2009, 05:34 PM

Oddly enough I think Carly being clausphobic makes sense.

Bopefan

Bo's basicly using Carly. Since he's mad at Hope he cheats with Carly. I wonder how he'll react after all their misunderstandings are resolved. This almost reminds me of when he used Billie all those times and in Rome when he got her pregnant because Kate told him Hope moved on. After their misunderstandings were resolved he was like Billie who. He needs to learn he cant have Hope and his ex's' whenever their fighting and an ex is around.

CynthiaHaskins1

Hi!,I am sorry to say this but i have to disagree with you bo has real feeling for carly and i dont see him using carly to make hope jealous.
Edited by CynthiaHaskins1, Dec 30 2009, 06:06 PM.

Mason

I don't care so much about Bo/Hope/Justin, but Carly and Vivian in the elevator sounds great!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 30 2009, 06:05 PM
I don't care so much about Bo/Hope/Justin...
It really sucks that Days has made Bo and Hope this unwatchable. I mean, I understand that they're trying to make Bo and Carly seem like a viable pair, but they don't have to do it at the expense of ruining Bope and making them both so unlikable.

BillieD
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Dec 30 2009, 05:42 PM
BillieD
Dec 30 2009, 05:34 PM

Oddly enough I think Carly being clausphobic makes sense.
Oops! You're right!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 30 2009, 05:26 PM
I would love a Justin/Hope adventure/caper in trying to find out Vivian's plot for Carly. Justin cares for Carly as a friend and Hope has the investigative touch and would really give this character some life..then just whining about Bo and Carly. I like this angle.

OMG...Vivian just GO OFF on Carly..PLEASE!!!

Thanks for posting!
I'm enjoying the Justin/Hope angle in all this. Look forward to see more.

I wish that Carly would off that annoying bitch Vivian. She's part of this story I could care less about and wish she would go away.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Dec 30 2009, 06:05 PM
I don't care so much about Bo/Hope/Justin, but Carly and Vivian in the elevator sounds great!
As long as they don't have sex! ElevatorSex! Remember.....? (Never mind)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply